The first domino falls in GA

Story of your life, lawn boy. I'm never wrong.

If I ever am, I'll let you know.

Bascom Hill Dancing GIF by uwmadison
What an ironic post.... Lololol

Something democrats never believed in.

And still don't.

10% for the big guy.

Hunter being paid a million a year to sit on the board of a company he knew nothing about while his daddy was VP. A company with ties to his daddy. A company his daddy had the prosecutor fired for looking into his sons business dealings, admitted to on video by his daddy.

Oh yea, lefties, the epitome of law and order. rolleyes

The company had no ties to Joe Biden, past or present. The prosecutor was fired by NATO, the EU, the World Bank, and the Obama Administration. Not because he was investigation Burisma, but because he WASN'T investigating Burisma.

How did you not read about it at the time the Prosecutor was fired. It was in all of the papers, and it was on 60 Minutes. Jeez, man, you have to be willfully stupid, to buy the lie, that Joe did it for Hunter.

The company had no ties to Joe Biden, past or present. The prosecutor was fired by NATO, the EU, the World Bank, and the Obama Administration. Not because he was investigation Burisma, but because he WASN'T investigating Burisma.

How did you not read about it at the time the Prosecutor was fired. It was in all of the papers, and it was on 60 Minutes. Jeez, man, you have to be willfully stupid, to buy the lie, that Joe did it for Hunter.
That is the narrative that no one believes anymore.

It's the snake oil that Trump is selling to the poorly educated that are the same one's sending $50 contributions to a multi-billionaire.

Just like Trump says the 4 indictments against him are only because he's running for president, because they came out after he rushed to announce his run for 2024 to beat the indictments he knew were coming.

Both Putin and Trump tell Americans not to trust their mainstream media, their department of justice, their FBI, their intelligence agencies

Trump co-defendant in Georgia criminal case, of interfering in the election, pleads guilty

The news continues to get worse for Donald Trump. Scott Walker pleads guilty to his part in interferring in the Georgia election. He has agreed to testify.

What is amazing as more truths come forward about Donald Trumps negative actions the Trump cult loves him more.
Trump may be one of the most effective cult leaders in history.

There's nothing magical about it...

Trump promises folks things that nobody else is willing to even talk about, never mind promise...

And, to get what they want, they're willing to look the other way as their arrogant sociopathic Fuhrer grabs power...

Won't be the first time in human history - nor even Living Memory - that such a thing has happened in a Western country...

But I have been hoping throughout my "politically conscious" lifetime that it would not happen here...

Now I know that Decent Germans felt like in the early 1930s...

I can only hope that we have better luck with our own choice of a Reichskanzler...

Titter files? Like those posts from the GRU? Or the 13 russians Mueller indicted for election interference.
It is not a laughing matter. It shattered the narrative. And it has never recovered. Any credibility they had vanished.

Trump promises folks things that nobody else is willing to even talk about, never mind promise...

And, to get what they want, they're willing to look the other way as their arrogant sociopathic Fuhrer grabs power...

Won't be the first time in human history - nor even Living Memory - that such a thing has happened in a Western country...
I guess you are not counting the Marxist takeover you support. We have seen that before too.

The irony in that, is Trump promised them the world, but delivered nothing. Trump promised everything from balancing the budget, to making mexico pay for the wall. From replacing Obamacare, to deporting every last illegal alien.

They're toast. His plea agreement requires to confess to everything he did, and to tell them everything he knows, in addition to testifying about everything.
He also can't plea the 5th on anything asked of him.
Unless he doesn't know anything about anything illegal.

I still fondly recall Adam Schiff smugly marching out his array of witnesses to testify to all of Donald Trumps 'crimes' in the Ukraine/Russia collusion hearings. And in the end the GOP 'defense' got every single one of them to admit specifically that he/she could name not a single thing they had seen, heard, or read that was illegal or even inappropriate for Donald Trump to do.

Trump co-defendant in Georgia criminal case, of interfering in the election, pleads guilty
Seems like an overlooked story. And there are some indications that others are flipping.

The story to me now, is how many True Believers can get on to juries. That's his best shot at getting out of this, and as the flipping continues, it may be his only shot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back