The Flag of Treason

The Confederate Flag is a flag that says.....We HATE America

View attachment 357434

Always has been

Except that's not the Confederate flag.

Pssst.... STILL WAITING for you to address Rick Wilson's cooler.
Yea, yea

Confederate Battle Flag

It is now the symbol of the confederacy and a symbol of racism

You don't get to decide that. I consider it a symbol of harmless regional pride and you to be a race baiting asshole.
Of course I do

Your flag is a symbol of hatred of the United States or a symbol of hatred of blacks

View attachment 357434

Always has been

Yea, yea

Confederate Battle Flag

You don't get to decide that. I consider it a symbol of harmless regional pride and you to be a race baiting asshole.
Of course I do

Your flag is a symbol of hatred of the United States or a symbol of hatred of blacks

Nope. It's a harmless symbol of regional pride and you are a faggot.

N
LOL go fly your rainbow flag you gay faggot. As for the Confederate flag it is NOT treasonous as it does not exists anymore and all the confederates were pardoned. It is simply a historical flag of our past. Remind me do you support BLM in tearing down Washington's statue, Lincoln? Remind me again who is the traitor?
Not of "our past". Of the past. They lost.
It is part of OUR past you stupid fuck. Or was the confederacy in another Country?

"It is part of OUR past you stupid fuck. Or was the confederacy in another Country?"

the confederacy WAS ANOTHER COUNTRY!

The Confederate States of America was a collection of 11 states that seceded from the United States in 1860 following the election of President Abraham Lincoln. Led by Jefferson Davis and existing from 1861 to 1865, the Confederacy struggled for legitimacy and was never recognized as a sovereign nation.Aug 21, 2018

they LEFT the union and started their own country and then ATTACKED the Union.

treason
traitors
Actually the union started the war with it's occupation and reinforcement of territory belonging to the sovereign State of South Carolina.
Ft Sumter was United States territory
South Carolina was too until it succeeded and the land Ft. Sumpter sits on was and is most certainly a part that State. Also armed foreign presence in a major harbor constitutes a blockade which is itself an act of war. The Union was asked nicely to leave and was given time to do so. Instead Lincoln sent more troops into South Carolina which was another act of war.
The South had no Constitutional right to leave the Union. It takes an act of Congress to leave not a Unilateral decision by a state.

Exactly where is that written in the Constitution?

It is implied. And was affirmed in 1869 by the Supreme Court when the Southern States tried to sue their way out after losing the Civil War.

That's a dumb take. The whole point of secession is that you no longer recognize the state's authority. If you did, you wouldn't be seceding in the first place. The US itself was formed via an "illegal" secession.

View attachment 357434

Always has been

Yea, yea

Confederate Battle Flag

Of course I do

When are you going to address Rick Wilson's cooler?

View attachment 357434

Always has been

Yea, yea

Confederate Battle Flag

Of course I do

You seem obsessed with some guy's cooler.

Odd.

View attachment 357434

Always has been

Yea, yea

Confederate Battle Flag

Of course I do

Odd.

It undermines the entire premise of this thread.

RightFaker posted a video from the Lincoln Project that labels the battle flag a "flag of treason". The Lincoln Project is headed up by Rick Wilson, who just 2 weeks ago was exposed to own a large cooler emblazoned with the battle flag as well as "The South Will Rise Again" stamped on the top. Photos of it were prominently featured on his and his wife's social media accounts at various outings.

TL;DR - The guy behind the video is a total fucking fraud and morons like RightFaker are holding him up as some kind of righteous gospel speaker. See for yourself on post 31 in this very thread.

And that was a perfectly acceptable and legal argument at the time, in the North and South. So saying it was the sole reason the South decided they could no longer remain in the union is pure bullshit.
The Confederate VP is saying it is the foundation of the new government and the cause of secession. Ffs.

The new constitution has put at rest, forever, all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institution — African slavery as it exists amongst us — the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution.

Who knew they had fake news in the middle 19th century? All the modern conveniences, eh?
What part of "sole reason" didn't you understand?
It is also a matter of historical record-stated repeatedly- that the reason the Southern States left the union was States Rights and the right to govern questions of slavery was but one of those. The right to leave the union would have been another. More importantly they considered the union in violation of those rights and were willing to leave to avoid further abuse. Sounds pretty American to me. Many felt pushed out of the union instead of rebelling. They rebelled against the use of force in the effort to force them back in. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Fighting back if attacked is also pretty American. In fact it could be argued that rebellion is an American tradition. We tend to be individualistic and to become resentful when confronted by overbearing authority.

View attachment 357434

Always has been

Yea, yea

Confederate Battle Flag

Of course I do

Odd.

RightFaker posted a video from the Lincoln Project that labels the battle flag a "flag of treason". The Lincoln Project is headed up by Rick Wilson, who just 2 weeks ago was exposed to own a large cooler emblazoned with the battle flag as well as "The South Will Rise Again" stamped on the top. Photos of it were prominently featured on his and his wife's social media accounts at various outings.

TL;DR - The guy behind the video is a total fucking fraud and morons like RightFaker are holding him up as some kind of righteous gospel speaker.
Got it. Makes sense now.

If a Dimwinger isn't a ginormous hypocrite, he isn't a real Dimwinger.

And that was a perfectly acceptable and legal argument at the time, in the North and South. So saying it was the sole reason the South decided they could no longer remain in the union is pure bullshit.
The Confederate VP is saying it is the foundation of the new government and the cause of secession. Ffs.

The new constitution has put at rest, forever, all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institution — African slavery as it exists amongst us — the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution.

Who knew they had fake news in the middle 19th century? All the modern conveniences, eh?

Well child if you think what I said is wrong, explain why the northern slaves weren't freed until the 13th Amendment was passed and ratified in Dec, 1865. The southern slaves were freed by decree in 1863, more than two years earlier.

No slaves were freed in 1863.

The emancipation proclamation took effect Jan 1, 1863.

View attachment 357434

Always has been

Yea, yea

Confederate Battle Flag

Of course I do

Odd.

TL;DR - The guy behind the video is a total fucking fraud and morons like RightFaker are holding him up as some kind of righteous gospel speaker.
Got it. Makes sense now.

If a Dimwinger isn't a ginormous hypocrite, he isn't a real Dimwinger.

Looks like you posted as I was editing. See for yourself, post #31 in this thread.

Well child if you think what I said is wrong, explain why the northern slaves weren't freed until the 13th Amendment was passed and ratified in Dec, 1865. The southern slaves were freed by decree in 1863, more than two years earlier.

No slaves were freed in 1863.
Wrong. Many slaves had been freed by their masters long since.

Why does our President support the racist, treasonous Confederate Flag?

You do know the guy behind the Lincoln Project was just busted for having a "The South Will Rise Again" confederate cooler, right?

View attachment 357100View attachment 357101View attachment 357102

Tell us, on a scale of 1-10, how stupid do you feel right now? :laugh:

rightwinger

I see why you have run away from this post. :iyfyus.jpg:

More like I didn’t give a shit

You do know the guy behind the Lincoln Project was just busted for having a "The South Will Rise Again" confederate cooler, right?

rightwinger

Ahhh..............so you support the display of the "Flag of Treason".

Got it.

View attachment 357434

Always has been

Yea, yea

Confederate Battle Flag

Of course I do

Odd.

TL;DR - The guy behind the video is a total fucking fraud and morons like RightFaker are holding him up as some kind of righteous gospel speaker. See for yourself on post 31 in this very thread.
A Cooler?

You are not serious are you?

View attachment 357434

Always has been

Yea, yea

Confederate Battle Flag

Of course I do

Nope. It's a harmless symbol of regional pride and you are a faggot.

OK Regional pride in what?

That they hated the US so much that they fought against us
That they used to own slaves?

rightwinger

Ahhh..............so you support the display of the "Flag of Treason".

Got it.

A cooler?

Are you serious?

The US flag is the flag of slavery.

It was for 80 years before the Stars and Bars.

It was during the entire time the glorious Stars and Bars flew.

It was the flag of slavery for almost a year after the Stars and Bars.

It is the flag of slavery now because the US is a welfare state where people are forced to work and other people that didn't work get the money.

1593636678255.png

We lost Vietnam ... can we still fly the American Flag?

We lost the War of 1812 ... can we still burn the Canadian Flag? ...
Actually it was the British who were our primary antagonists and I'd argue we won but even if not we certainly didn't lose. At the moment the law tries to protect the burning of the American flag so I imagine the same would apply to any other flag not owned by someone else,

LOL
My friend's Dad had that 45 and I must have heard it a hundred times. We'd stack up all his 45's and play 'em after they relegated us to bed.
I don't think I'd heard that in 55 years!

View attachment 357434

Always has been

Yea, yea

Confederate Battle Flag

Of course I do

Odd.

A Cooler?

You are not serious are you?

So the battle flag is bad, but not if it's on a cooler accompanying the phrase "The South Will Rise Again"... and especially not when said cooler is owned by someone you like.

You people are a fucking joke, you know that?

Forum List

Back