The garden variety trump rubes

SoFlo?

is that the name of a toilet manufacturing company?

He has tapped into the worst trash America has to offer

SoFlo

Here Guno. Get off on this:

blkvoters.jpg

He has tapped into the worst trash America has to offer

SoFlo

Here Guno. Get off on this:

View attachment 65643
You got cartoons and I congratulate you on that and I`ll mention that at 8:00 we`re braking out the crayons and coloring books for you. What you don`t have is an electable candidate. Whiney little bitches posting cartoons on the internet will be useless on election day.

We'll wait and see what the F.B.I. has to say about your "electable" candidate.

And here everybody was thinking the ghetto hope and changers were the real sub human degenerates......

English, Irish, Scots, and German

Ok. I guess I have you mixed up with another member. Thanks.

Not a problem.

My fathers family has been in America since at least the 1730s, my mothers family since the 1840s

I consider myself native to America

Yes, I'd say you have enough roots here to have a beer should you wish to. Most folks can't trace their roots back to the 1700's. Too many lost records and incomplete ones.

I don't know what race you are, Guano, but you come across as the SNOBBIEST, whiniest, sniveling, petulant crybaby who looks down his nose at everyone. You're one of the most white-hating racist warthogs I've seen on this site. A prancing little elitist like you deserves every bit of hatred you get, no matter where your noxious, poison self happens to be located.

English, Irish, Scots, and German

Ok. I guess I have you mixed up with another member. Thanks.

Not a problem.

My fathers family has been in America since at least the 1730s, my mothers family since the 1840s

I consider myself native to America

Yes, I'd say you have enough roots here to have a beer should you wish to. Most folks can't trace their roots back to the 1700's. Too many lost records and incomplete ones.

Mom did all the homework on both families.

Shame the internet didn't get popular til she was in her mid 70s

Forum List

Back