The genius TRUMP

RINO who geniously killed the right wing movement in the US. He split both the party itself and the voters, it seems that the right in America fucked up forever. And it's very sad, America was the hope of the whole free world

Trump is singing the praises of a communist regime that every Republican hates. Yet here you are attempting to defend his treasonous actions because you still think he will be returned.
You are a hypocrite.

That's your ignorant opinion because you hate dems. End of story. What else would a dumb idiot say?

Well in case you don't know, western Europe are looking to him for protection. Is that not taking notice of him?
You hate him so much for no reason, you are fabricating shit because of hate. You're pathetic.

Democratically elected and your GOP approved the election result??? Hardly a government seizure.

If anyone wanted to seize power it was dickhead Donny on j6. He with out doubt attempted to over throw democracy but you think Biden seized power???
Have you any idea how stupid and hate filled you sound? You're brain dead through hate, ignorance and envy.
Trump doesn’t underestimate Putin but that doesn’t make him a traitor. Biden seems to have underestimated Biden but that just makes him a fool.

Putin may well be a genius — an evil genius.

1645864373724.jpeg

Why would you post something out of context?

Why not just post the whole thing?

. . . are you a liar?

Oh wait. . .

President Trump Joins Clay & Buck from Mar-a-Lago​

iu

I'm very sorry it hurt your previous little feelings darling get used to it because I'm going no where. You keep supporting your fascist leader. Democracy will take care of that like last time.

Lol, he is putting Trump's sanctions back on Putin that he did away with. Sounds like Trump had it right, maybe he should advise Biden on what to do next.
The Russian ruble is crashing.. and Russian oil is selling at deep discounts.

Biden is leading nothing. The entire white house is dithering. A prepared statement, I just heard it, more sanctions.

How utterly absurd. This is so bad, we could have Monty Python in charge.
They aren't even good sanctions--they are nonsense sanctions. Russia could be kicked out of the world monetary markets and the UN..........but nope corrupt Biden and the corrupt European leaders won't do it.

If you need any more evidence that trump was never in American and hated the place, here it is.

Biden, BLM, the Obamas, you are the ones that hate America. Many leaders like Churchill, etc have praised enemy military tactics. The attack on 9-11 was very well done, ''genius'', etc. The raid on Pearl Harbor was ''genius''. The Germans attack of France was ''genius''.

In a normal time, you could safely assume that a former President of the United States would not (1) gush over an unprovoked European war of aggression started by a Russian dictator against a sovereign country, while (2) blaming and attacking the sitting President of the United States.

Just that. Just that one little thing. That's it.

What a terrible reflection of how far this country has sunk.

When someone makes you look stupid you show them how vulgar you can be.
If you didn't follow me around with your nose in my ass I wouldn't have an opportunity to fart in your face. Now lick your lips. This is a wet one.

I'd say telling NATO to spend more money on Defense when he was President in light of what is going on now, and investing in Obama's intentionally depleted military and fixing that IS GENIUS, don't you think so Dotard?
Trump was showboating. Obama already got NATO to agree to incremental increases in their contributions.

You sure are trash.
And you love it. Shall we call you trash sucker now. No one else satisfies your need for tasty trash. What's wrong? Have the homeless camps cleaned up the shit and deprived you of breakfast?

Watch. You will come back for more. You always do.

Trump was showboating. Obama already got NATO to agree to incremental increases in their contributions.
Trump fired cruise missiles at Putin's War Jets in Syria destroying a Billion Dollars in Fighter Jets to prevent Putin from gaining more control in The Middle East.

Biden shuts down our XL Pipeline, Open's Putin's Nordstream2 Pipeline giving Putin Millions in revenue, and then tells Putin he can invade Ukraine.

How's that for showboating, comrade surada?

Got any more lies you want to tell today?

Forum List

Back