The honeymoon is over...media starting to slam biden

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
The beginning of the end of the dnc and msm hoax to get biden elected is now upon us.

What will it be like under Kamala? Well, I do think she is intelligent but her values are extremely radical.

I see nothing but more trouble.....lots of trouble for America......number one.....will be massive inner city riots when the weather warms up.

The big mistake that the politicians have made is to convince the blacks they are entitled because they are victims of White America....that has been the liberal narrative for decades but it never had the traction it has now.

Thus no matter how much they are given now....they will keep demanding more....like in that town just north of Chicago....where the city gave every single black in the town 25 thousand dollars.....the blacks response....not enough we want more.

It is the well known story of blackmailers....you pay them off you think but then they always come back for more.

When I hear CNN and MSNBC declare Biden's rectum to be anything other than the source of all solar power in our system, I will believe it.
Why would you hold out for them? Are you unwilling to admit that the real mainstream media isn't as all out liberal as some people thought?

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Are you unwilling to admit that the real mainstream media isn't as all out liberal as some people thought?

What is the real mainstream media? You can point to any publication between Pravda and Der Sturmer and someone will claim (rightly so) that it is biased.
Try some of the media in the middle of this chart. That's who I meant.

1616393566430.png

The beginning of the end of the dnc and msm hoax to get biden elected is now upon us.

What will it be like under Kamala? Well, I do think she is intelligent but her values are extremely radical.

I see nothing but more trouble.....lots of trouble for America......number one.....will be massive inner city riots when the weather warms up.

The big mistake that the politicians have made is to convince the blacks they are entitled because they are victims of White America....that has been the liberal narrative for decades but it never had the traction it has now.

Thus no matter how much they are given now....they will keep demanding more....like in that town just north of Chicago....where the city gave every single black in the town 25 thousand dollars.....the blacks response....not enough we want more.

It is the well known story of blackmailers....you pay them off you think but then they always come back for more.

The honeymoon is over...media starting to slam biden.

Media starts slamming Biden.

A refreshing sign things are getting back to normal, politicwise, after the last 4 years.

But still have a problem with the RW "media" in lockstep with Trump.

He STILL can do no wrong in their eyes, not a good sign.

When I hear CNN and MSNBC declare Biden's rectum to be anything other than the source of all solar power in our system, I will believe it.
Why would you hold out for them? Are you unwilling to admit that the real mainstream media isn't as all out liberal as some people thought?
Joe is white and old. As such, he needs to go and be replaced with an woman with dark skin.

The Nazis liked white skin and the Marxists today like dark skin. Other than that, there is not much difference between the two.

This is just the press being more Marxist.

Very nice to see a return to the days when both ends of the spectrum held Presidents accountable.

It's been only four years, but it seems like much longer.

Very nice to see a return to the days when both ends of the spectrum held Presidents accountable.

Trump was pummeled just for taking a piss 24/7

Biden hides in his basement for 5 years and the press has said nothing to this point.

Trump was pummeled just for taking a piss 24/7

Biden hides in his basement for 5 years and the press has said nothing to this point.
Trump's media swam in his piss for four years.

Obviously you missed the point. I'm not surprised.

Are you unwilling to admit that the real mainstream media isn't as all out liberal as some people thought?

What is the real mainstream media? You can point to any publication between Pravda and Der Sturmer and someone will claim (rightly so) that it is biased.

View attachment 470722
Fake news.

View attachment 470722

This is a terrible source. Reuters isn’t even close to being in the middle. My Google home device used to play the Reuters feed in the morning by default. It made me almost nauseous the way they would spin stories against Trump using phrases like ”without evidence”, for example with every claim. Meanwhile, stories about Biden or any Democrat, no such caveat’s required. They spin and expect lemmings to not catch it.

Also, CNN is more left than Fox is right based purely on the news and it really isn’t even close. This has MSNBC as only slightly skewed left. That in an of itself invalidates the entire graph.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back