The Hottest Day in History Just Occurred

I understand.

Having put so many years into it being wrong and hating anyone who wasn't wrong, you're too emotionally invested in staying wrong to ever change.

No one really cares. You're a random crank on the internet, and nobody pays any attention to you.

Yes, you ARE wrong. So wrong that you have to falsify everything now.

So, how much till even you admit it is all a fraud?

That was the initial assumption, but the hard data conclusively showed it was wrong, so all the rational people reject it now. You know, just as they did when data showed the earth was round and not flat.

Hardcore Gaian-freak tree-huggers still cling to the "Everything is just part of nature, baby!" theory, but everyone hates those smelly hairy freaks.
It’s very funny to see you posting about rational people.

Really. Thanks for the laugh. 👍😎

Proxy data? Some folks will fall for anything!

By the way, your car warranty is up. But we can help!!!!!

Proxy data has its place ... generally not as accurate and subject to interpretation ... but then again NOAA's not using anything better than Walmart thermometers anyway ... this 1ºC temperature change over 140 years is at the limit of instrument error ...

Farmers and pilots just need a rough idea of temperature ... ± 0.5ºC is perfectly fine for them ... we can see that much temperature difference in a mile ... or less ...

The temperatures do not support it. You have been conned.
What temperatures are you looking at?

I don't know where your mathematics education ended but its not possible to get a new record high for the globe without getting a few record highs for individual locations.

I don't believe fake news...

I don't believe the hottest day in history occurred!

This is just some more stupidity from the Globlalist Left.
They couldn’t possibly know this would be my first clue.

The hottest day in history just occurred. The global average temperature was 17.18C, the hottest in the historical record.

Discuss.

Does this mean global warming is very real, and the rational people have been spot-on correct for the past 40 years? Yes.

Does this mean the denier cultists have been laughably wrong for the past decade? Yes.

If you want to put forth a "DERP! DERP! ALL THE DATA IS FAKED! DEEEEERRRRRRP!" conspiracy as a way to run from the hard data, you have to back it up, with something more than a link to a kook conspiracy website. Explain it in your own words, then link to primary data sources. If you won't, that's an admission you're making it all up.

If you'd like to claim the warming is all-natural, provide evidence for that. Don't just claim it. Back it up.

Needless to say, trolls will be instantly reported. Mods, please don't reward trolls by moving a thread to the Rubber Room after trolls overwhelm it, as the trolls always attempt to do.
Coldest day of the week for us. Just remember kids...."If it's not raining here, it's not raining anywhere"....

I don't believe fake news...

I don't believe the hottest day in history occurred!

This is just some more stupidity from the Globlalist Left.
These AGW Alarmists are selling hard to America. And, as if we didn’t already know,they look down on us.

So they probably see the hot weather DOME in place over much of the South of the USA and say to themselves: “ I bet we can claim it was the ‘hottest day in WORLD HISTORY’ and at least American liberals will buy it!”

Forum List

Back