The inept and corrupt federal government

Gotti died in prison
Why is it that when you're proven wrong you turn into a disingenuous dick? Let's see if we can get a moment of honesty out of you here. Did John Gotti "die in prison" because of the results of is first indictment and subsequent trial? Yes or No?

Prosecuting mobsters has been historically difficult
Not many are willing to testify against them

Al Capone went to jail for tax fraud not the St Valentines Day Massacre
Took many tries to get the Teflon Don...but we got him

That is not the fault of the court system

Government, by its nature, will become more inept and more corrupt as it grows. It is an inevitability.
Give an example
Give an example? Gladly! Both inept and corrupt...

View attachment 100257

Government Waste

That was too easy. Rightwinger is hiding under his bed now.

Those stories are always cute but they ignore the true reasons the study is being conducted. When you lie about the purpose of a study and ignore the results, it is easy to claim ineptness

When you characterize a $2million study on how the presentation of food influences a child's desire to eat it as....Children don't like food that has been sneezed on

You show how biased you are

Gotti died in prison
Why is it that when you're proven wrong you turn into a disingenuous dick? Let's see if we can get a moment of honesty out of you here. Did John Gotti "die in prison" because of the results of is first indictment and subsequent trial? Yes or No?
Prosecuting mobsters has been historically difficult. Not many are willing to testify against them.
Bingo! And the exact same thing is true of high ranking politicians such as Barack Obama and the Clinton's. Just because they weren't indicted and/or convicted is no indication of their "innocence" any more than John Gotti being acquitted seven times was an indication of his "innocence". It's an indication of corruption.

Last edited:
Gotti died in prison
Prosecuting mobsters has been historically difficult. Not many are willing to testify against them.
Bingo! And the exact same thing is true of high ranking politicians such as Barack Obama and the Clinton's. Just because they were indicted and/or convicted is no indication of their "innocence" any more than John Gotti being acquitted seven times was an indication of his "innocence". It's an indication of corruption.
Yet ......you have absolutely NO proof backing up your assertion

Last edited:
Yet ......you have absolutely NO proof backing up you assertion
Then what have you been denying for 8 years?!?

We've been posting the proof for 8 years. Unable to deny the proof, you and your fellow progressives have cried "but they haven't been indicted/convicted so it can't be true". Hence my analogy with John Gotti.

Having trouble following along RW?

Yet ......you have absolutely NO proof backing up you assertion
Then what have you been denying for 8 years?!?

We've been posting the proof for 8 years. Unable to deny the proof, you and your fellow progressives have cried "but they haven't been indicted/convicted so it can't be true". Hence my analogy with John Gotti.

Having trouble following along RW?

Ball is in your court.......post your proof

Bingo! And the exact same thing is true of high ranking politicians such as Barack Obama and the Clinton's. Just because they weren't indicted and/or convicted is no indication of their "innocence" any more than John Gotti being acquitted seven times was an indication of his "innocence". It's an indication of corruption.

No, it's an indication that people on both sides are using bullshit criminal accusations that can never be proven to accomplish what they can't accomplish at the ballot box.

and I put Iran-Contra and PlameGate in the same category as Monica and Emails.

Nobody died because of these things.
Nobody lost their property.
Nobody was really affected in any way.

John Gotti and Al Capone actually had people killed.

Now, the things that Politicians do that actually DO kill people are perfectly legal. Wars, recessions, bad policies... they do take a toll on people's lives.

But we aren't smart enough to hold them to account. Or maybe we are, because if we actually followed the will of the people, George H. Bush would have been the LAST Republican President.

As I just said...we've been doing that for 8 years. Your only response has been the idiotic "then why aren't they in prison".

Proof:
Fast & Furious
Benghazi
Louisiana Purchase
Cornhusker Kickback
Lois Lerner / IRS
Hacking Sharyl Attkisson

The list goes on and on and on. All you people ever do is idioticly proclaim "then why aren't they in prison" (as if the AG is going to indict the person that appointed them).

As I just said...we've been doing that for 8 years. Your only response has been the idiotic "then why aren't they in prison".

Proof:
Fast & Furious
Benghazi
Louisiana Purchase
Cornhusker Kickback
Lois Lerner / IRS
Hacking Sharyl Attkisson

The list goes on and on and on. All you people ever do is idioticly proclaim "then why aren't they in prison" (as if the AG is going to indict the person that appointed them).

All investigated BY REPUBLICANS for seven years with no charges found

Proof:
Fast & Furious
Benghazi
Louisiana Purchase
Cornhusker Kickback
Lois Lerner / IRS
Hacking Sharyl Attkisson

Bwahahahahaha! He went right back to the idiotic defense!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Proof:
Fast & Furious
Benghazi
Louisiana Purchase
Cornhusker Kickback
Lois Lerner / IRS
Hacking Sharyl Attkisson

It is funny that someone of your advanced age, continues that immature meme. How could you think the progressive R party would bring charges? ROTFLMAO......

Proof:
Fast & Furious
Benghazi
Louisiana Purchase
Cornhusker Kickback
Lois Lerner / IRS
Hacking Sharyl Attkisson

It is funny that someone of your advanced age, continues that immature meme. How could you think the progressive R party would bring charges? ROTFLMAO......
What's even funnier is that he's too dumb to realize that the Republican Party cannot bring charges. That can only come from the AG who is a Dumbocrat appointed by Obama.

Like everything else, RW doesn't understand how the legal system works in this country.

Proof:
Fast & Furious
Benghazi
Louisiana Purchase
Cornhusker Kickback
Lois Lerner / IRS
Hacking Sharyl Attkisson

What's even funnier is that he's too dumb to realize that the Republican Party cannot bring charges. That can only come from the AG who is a Dumbocrat appointed by Obama.

Like everything else, RW doesn't understand how the legal system works in this country.
So true.

He merely mimics what the left MSM tell him. It is most unfortunate that a man of his advanced age, is a dupe for the left.

Proof:
Fast & Furious
Benghazi
Louisiana Purchase
Cornhusker Kickback
Lois Lerner / IRS
Hacking Sharyl Attkisson

Bwahahahahaha! He went right back to the idiotic defense!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

No harm, no foul is a tremendous defense

Proof:
Fast & Furious
Benghazi
Louisiana Purchase
Cornhusker Kickback
Lois Lerner / IRS
Hacking Sharyl Attkisson

No harm, no foul is a tremendous defense
It's an idiotic defense though when there is tremendous harm and one pretends like there isn't. I'd say a dead federal agent shot with an Obama Fast & Furious gun is about as harmful as it gets.

I'd say that hacking the press and suppressing political opposition - both of which obliterate democracy - is as harmful as it gets.

But hey...keep pretending. It works really well for partisan hacks (ahem...Donald Trump). :lol:

Unimaginable corruption. The kind of repulsive, horrific corruption that could only come from government. And the kind that could only be supported by hateful, racist progressives (such as JoeB131 here who denies everything and anything the government does). I can't wait to see stupid (i.e. JoeB) panic, attempt to deny this, and then attempt to justify it. :eusa_dance:

Racism and Research: The Tuskegee Syphilis Study

Unimaginable corruption. The kind of repulsive, horrific corruption that could only come from government. And the kind that could only be supported by hateful, racist progressives (such as JoeB131 here who denies everything and anything the government does). I can't wait to see stupid (i.e. JoeB) panic, attempt to deny this, and then attempt to justify it. :eusa_dance:

It would be helpful if you had something remotely recent

Bwahahahahahaha! See what I mean folks? Horrific experiments against black people by the government is dismissed by progressives.

Guess what nitwit? I can't have anything "recent" because when the government engages in this kind of repulsive stuff, it is classified. Which means we won't find out about it for years or even decades - if at all. Thinking just isn't your strong point, is it?

I noticed you failed to define "recent". 1972 was during the lifetime of almost everyone on this board. Are there any other excuses you'd like to make for something far more horrific and repulsive than anything we've ever seen in the private sector?

I noticed you failed to define "recent". 1972 was during the lifetime of almost everyone on this board. Are there any other excuses you'd like to make for something far more horrific and repulsive than anything we've ever seen in the private sector?

It occurred 45-75 years ago

Hard to draw conclusions about TODAYS Government

Forum List

Back