The Jan. 6 Committee plans to vote to subpoena Trump during today's hearing

Trump said "Go to the Capitol, peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Actually, what he said was, "I know everyone here will soon be...," assuming they would be peaceful. He never actually told them to remain peaceful.
You are the definition of shrinkage.
What don't you understand about The Right of Peaceful Protest?
No one but you fools called for a Violent Protest.
Ass Clown.

You are the definition of shrinkage.
What don't you understand about The Right of Peaceful Protest?
No one but you fools called for a Violent Protest.
Ass Clown.

So you think you can peacefully protest inside the Oval Office while the president is working there, do ya?

:cuckoo:

Oh, I wouldn't dispute that some involved with the J6 hearings desire to prevent 'Trump running for 2024'.
Nope, don't doubt that at all.

But, that's not to say that is the motivation for 'all' of 'em.
Some? yes.
But also some are merely concerned citizens who were in a position to see bad juju and were willing to tell authorities about it with maybe the hope that the authorities will hold DonT accountable for the bad juju they observed.

The mantra/ethic of 'No man is above the law'.....is likely embedded in the psyche of a lot of people who have been involved in testifying under oath.

At least, those who don't take the 5th Amendment protections 126 times.

IMHO
Which members of the Clown Show do you think want Trump to run in 2024? Give us some names.

"Probably not appropriate." You think someone who was actually sexually assaulted by another, knows it was absolutely not appropriate?
Why do you feel the need to defend an incestuous pedophile?

Trump said "Go to the Capitol, peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Actually, what he said was, "I know everyone here will soon be...," assuming they would be peaceful. He never actually told them to remain peaceful.
WTF? Why do you ignore his direct quote?

Tell us where he specifically said to storm the Capital. Bring the quote, Simp.

So you think you can peacefully protest inside the Oval Office while the president is working there, do ya?

Maybe you should be more worried about Bloody Joe helping Iran sell suicide drones to Russia to kill Ukrainians with through the loopholes Bloody Joe made for them.

Why are you supporting a mass murdering fraud like Quid Pro Joe who apparently has started WWIII and is profiting from it?

WTF? Why do you ignore his direct quote?

Tell us where he specifically said to storm the Capital. Bring the quote, Simp.

I actually did quote him. "I know everyone here will soon be...," is a quote which indicates he assumed they would march peacefully to the Capitol.

Maybe you should be more worried about Bloody Joe helping Iran sell suicide drones to Russia to kill Ukrainians with through the loopholes Bloody Joe made for them.

Why are you supporting a mass murdering fraud like Quid Pro Joe who apparently has started WWIII and is profiting from it?

You are all about abortion, and depopulation, right DemNazi Sphincter?
What's a few more dead babies and Ukrainians to you and Quid Pro Bloody Joe?

"The Planet has a Fever and Faun in The Virus"
Al Gore

Heil Shitler! Long live EmperorShitzHizPantz and long live The 666 DemNazi 4th Globalist Reich!

I actually did quote him. "I know everyone here will soon be...," is a quote which indicates he assumed they would march peacefully to the Capitol.
He actually TOLD them to “peacefully and patriotically make your voices be heard”, Simp.

Funny how you have to edit that out for your fairy tale.

Now, quote him telling them to storm the Capital.

GO!

He actually TOLD them to “peacefully and patriotically make your voices be heard”, Simp.

GO!

Nope, you're just illiterate. He didn't tell them to march peacefully, he assumed they would...

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

GO!
This piece of shit is just going to ignore that his diaper wearing god EmperorShitzHizPantz literally is killing Ukrainians through the intentional loopholes he created for Russia and Iran which allows Iran to send Suicide Drone to Russian to kill Ukrainians with and allows Russia to help Iran build Nukes to kill Jews with.

And he wants to talk about a lone fire extinguisher in The Capital as a threat to Democracy and as some kind of violent uprising when Joe started what might turn out to be WWIII when he told his pal Putin he could take Ukraine?

Last edited:
Nope, you're just illiterate. He didn't tell them to march peacefully, he assumed they would...

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."
I'll take being illiterate over belonging to a God hating, life hating death cult which will no doubt spend their eternity in Hell.

That is exactly what he told them, you raving lunatic. :cuckoo:

Why can’t you bring a quote?

That is exactly what he told them, you raving lunatic. :cuckoo:

Why can’t you bring a quote?

LOL

Cracks me up how you demand I post a quote to support something I never said.

Your desperation is noted and laughed at.

As always.

As usual, you Evil DemNazi Globlalists do nothing but spew lies, and when the truth smacks you in your arrogant God hating, life hating, Jew hating, Christian hating, America hating, Israel hating faces, you have nothing to say.

Forum List

Back