The kids of gay parents are NOT alright...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
The militant pro-LGBT community spends a lot of energy trying to force everybody to believe that kids of homo parents are just as well adjusted and *happy* as the kids of traditional two-parent households. They aren't. They keep saying they aren't. But nobody listens.

"I would never align myself to a community as intolerant and self-absorbed as the LGBT community, a community that demands tolerance with fervor and passion, yet does not give it in return, even to its own members at times. In fact, this community attacks anyone who does not agree with them, no matter how lovingly any difference of opinion is expressed."

" Unlike other kids who were apparently raised in gay utopias, I grew up very alone and isolated. I was an only child and there weren’t other kids around like me to talk with and relate to. No one I knew understood what I struggled with each day, and I had no option but to keep it all inside.
"As an adult, I have tried to talk to my mom about how difficult my life was, but she simply cannot relate because she was raised by a mom and a dad. As a child, I would not have spoken out about the way I was being raised, either. I love my mom. She was the center of my universe and the thought of saying something to outsiders that would have hurt her devastated me."

" The studies claiming we are just as well or better off than our peers raised by straight parents are hardly scientific in most cases, and do not represent us all. People need to know that some children of gay parents do not agree with gay adoption and marriage, just like some gay people themselves don’t agree with it, either! But you will notice that fact is not making headlines."

The Kids Are Not Alright A Lesbian s Daughter Speaks Out

Children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than peers, research shows

Children of same-sex couples fare better when it comes to physical health and social well-being than children in the general population, according to researchers at the University of Melbourne in Australia.

“It’s often suggested that children with same-sex parents have poorer outcomes because they’re missing a parent of a particular sex. But research my colleagues and I published in the journal BMC Public Health shows this isn’t the case,” lead researcher Simon Crouch wrote on the Conversation.

Crouch and his team surveyed 315 same-sex parents with a total of 500 children across Australia. About 80 percent of the kids had female parents and about 18 percent had male parents, the study states.

Children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than peers research shows - The Washington Post

Children Raised by Lesbians Do Just Fine Studies Show

The militant pro-LGBT community spends a lot of energy trying to force everybody to believe that kids of homo parents are just as well adjusted and *happy* as the kids of traditional two-parent households. They aren't. They keep saying they aren't. But nobody listens.

"I would never align myself to a community as intolerant and self-absorbed as the LGBT community, a community that demands tolerance with fervor and passion, yet does not give it in return, even to its own members at times. In fact, this community attacks anyone who does not agree with them, no matter how lovingly any difference of opinion is expressed."

" Unlike other kids who were apparently raised in gay utopias, I grew up very alone and isolated. I was an only child and there weren’t other kids around like me to talk with and relate to. No one I knew understood what I struggled with each day, and I had no option but to keep it all inside.
"As an adult, I have tried to talk to my mom about how difficult my life was, but she simply cannot relate because she was raised by a mom and a dad. As a child, I would not have spoken out about the way I was being raised, either. I love my mom. She was the center of my universe and the thought of saying something to outsiders that would have hurt her devastated me."

" The studies claiming we are just as well or better off than our peers raised by straight parents are hardly scientific in most cases, and do not represent us all. People need to know that some children of gay parents do not agree with gay adoption and marriage, just like some gay people themselves don’t agree with it, either! But you will notice that fact is not making headlines."

The Kids Are Not Alright A Lesbian s Daughter Speaks Out

She is of course welcome to her opinion.

Is her opinion worth more than this guys?

Gayby boom Children of gay couples speak out - CNN.com

Jesse Levey is a Republican activist who says he believes in family values, small government and his lesbian mothers' right to marry.

Jeff DeGroot on hiking trip with his mothers, Elisabeth, on his left, and Meg Grear, on his right.

Levey is part of the "gayby boom" generation. The 29-year-old management consultant is the son of a lesbian couple who chose to have a child through artificial insemination. He's their only child.

Critics of same-sex marriage say people such as Levey will grow up shunned and sexually confused. Yet he says he's a "well-adjusted heterosexual" whose upbringing proves that love, not gender, makes a family.

"You can imagine what my parents thought when I was 13 and listening to Rush Limbaugh everyday," Levey says. "But my family had strong family values. I was raised in a loving, caring household that let me be a free thinker."

The modern gay rights movement began 40 years ago this weekend during the Stonewall Riots in New York City. While much of the controversy surrounding gay rights today has centered on same-sex marriage, a battle is brewing over another family issue: Is it bad for children to be raised by gay or lesbian parents.

Children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than peers, research shows

Children of same-sex couples fare better when it comes to physical health and social well-being than children in the general population, according to researchers at the University of Melbourne in Australia.

“It’s often suggested that children with same-sex parents have poorer outcomes because they’re missing a parent of a particular sex. But research my colleagues and I published in the journal BMC Public Health shows this isn’t the case,” lead researcher Simon Crouch wrote on the Conversation.

Crouch and his team surveyed 315 same-sex parents with a total of 500 children across Australia. About 80 percent of the kids had female parents and about 18 percent had male parents, the study states.

Children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than peers research shows - The Washington Post

Bullshit!!!!

Bible thumping hatred is fading fast in this country. The nutjobs are clearly bitter about it as shown by their constant railing against gay people and their families.
The truth hurts you brain dead idiots so you fight hard to deny it. Won't work dickhead.

Bullshit!!!!

Is there an aspect of this study you object to specifically or do you just not like what it says and so have decided it must be wrong?

Bible thumping hatred is fading fast in this country. The nutjobs are clearly bitter about it as shown by their constant railing against gay people and their families.
The truth hurts you brain dead idiots so you fight hard to deny it. Won't work dickhead.
2 sentences!!! I'm so proud of you, I'm tearing up! :crybaby:

It's a crime against nature and these kids are paying the cost

Here's an idea for an experiment. Take a group of young orphans who don't remember their parents- different sexes/races, and put them in a room (one at a time) with three couples. One heterosexual, one male/male, and one female/female.

Ask them to choose which a family they would like to be with.

Hell, just show them a photo. You wouldn't have to hire the extras.

Suddenly the right-wingers are worried about the welfare of children. What a shame that this is a new thing, and soon to be forgotten again.
92c80da6aa0a8042e2f3817c46447a90.jpg

Here's an idea for an experiment. Take a group of young orphans who don't remember their parents- different sexes/races, and put them in a room (one at a time) with three couples. One heterosexual, one male/male, and one female/female.

I would bet they could spot the assholes at least as well as the gays. :cool:

People believe children deserve more than they deserve.

Orphaned children in some places of the world are starving to death and homeless and dying of disease. At least children with same sex parents have parents who put a roof over their heads, feed them and provide for their needs, and in almost all cases love them and try to make them happy.

What more can you ask for

This thread again??
I know...and the ironic thing...those starting such threads are probably some of the worst parents imaginable with children glad to get away. Just a guess...but most kids pick up on irrational hate and avoid it when they can.

I can guess kids see bigoted parents much like these kids see alcoholic parents:

I would bet they could spot the assholes at least as well as the gays. :cool:
Negro, please. :slap:

Forum List

Back