The latest descent into “Wokeness”: A shopping mall in a Democrat town

Interesting that you suddenly have an adversity to lying…when you do it so often.

Can you give a single example of me doing so?

Just one, should be easy since I do it so often.

They’re not pushing an agenda, they’re just trying to sell their stuff.
If they were trying to sell their stuff, they wouldn’t avoid showing advertisements of white people, who are the majority, and focus just on the 14% of the population that is black.

You claimed I said I was being required to purchased products from women owned businesses. Which I never said.

In post #550 you asked this question...which makes no sense if you are not being being required to purchased products from women owned businesses

Why am I required to support female owned businesses again just because I am female?

If they were trying to sell their stuff, they wouldn’t avoid showing advertisements of white people, who are the majority, and focus just on the 14% of the population that is black.

They already have the white people. Now they’re after that 14 %.

They already have the white people. Now they’re after that 14 %.
How do you know they “have” the white people. You mean ALL white people at the anti-white stores all have purchased their products?

MOST of the untapped customers are white, because MOST of the country is white. But if a company wants to tell me they are uninterested in my patronage and are concerned solely with attracting black customers, I will go where my patronage is supported. IOW, elsewhere.

I have never bought anything from that company. Got anything else that’s relevant?

But do you whine about their political activism the way you do about companies that do it for lefty positions?

In post #550 you asked this question...which makes no sense if you are not being being required to purchased products from women owned businesses

Why am I required to support female owned businesses again just because I am female?
I was referring to the people (like you) who think I need to support women owned businesses just because not doing so “is a shitty way to live”.

Not because women owned businesses are forcing me to.

Infact the more obnoxious you lefty idiots get the less I want to support any of your dopey businesses,products,entertainment etc…

But do you whine about their political activism the way you do about companies that do it for lefty positions?
I have never followed them enough to care. And they don’t get in my face at the store. Got anything else?

Why don’t you buy their products since purchasing products based solely on political activism is a “ shitty way to live”?

I was referring to the people (like you) who think I need to support women owned businesses just because not doing so “is a shitty way to live”.

Can you point to the post where I said you need to support women owned businesses?

That is not what I said was a shitty way to live, a shitty way to live is to be too scared to answer a simple question because the answer might piss off your tribe.

Infact the more obnoxious you lefty idiots get the less I want to support any of your dopey businesses,products,entertainment etc…

If you actually read my post instead of just making up lies about me you would see I have said multiple times I am against basing buying decisions based on something being black/women/Christian/American owned.

Yet here you are still accusing me of pushing such things.

Why bother to post if all you are going to do is lie about me?

Why don’t you buy their products since purchasing products based solely on political activism is a “ shitty way to live”?

I bought one of their pillows like a decade ago, it was a terrible pillow in my opinion, way too soft for me.

I gave it to the dog to sleep on, she did not really like it all that much.

Also, for the 15th time, I did not say that purchasing products based solely on political activism is a “ shitty way to live”. I think it is fucking stupid to purchase products based solely on political activism, but that is not what I called a shitty way to live. You know this, yet you keep lying about me.

I bought one of their pillows like a decade ago, it was a terrible pillow in my opinion, way too soft for me.

I gave it to the dog to sleep on, she did not really like it all that much.

Also, for the 15th time, I did not say that purchasing products based solely on political activism is a “ shitty way to live”. I think it is fucking stupid to purchase products based solely on political activism, but that is not what I called a shitty way to live. You know this, yet you keep lying about me.
You came at me specifically because I said I didn’t like being targeted in stores to buy products made by women owned businesses because of my gender.

You had a problem with that to the point of going on and on about Christian companies,Conservative companies etc.

Clearly you don’t think purchasing products based solely on political activism is fucking stupid. Or you wouldn’t have brought it up at all in the context of me (as a consumer)not wanting your ideology pushed on me to try guilt me into spending money.

How do you know they “have” the white people. You mean ALL white people at the anti-white stores all have purchased their products?

MOST of the untapped customers are white, because MOST of the country is white. But if a company wants to tell me they are uninterested in my patronage and are concerned solely with attracting black customers, I will go where my patronage is supported. IOW, elsewhere.
Most of these companies are trying to cater to people outside their customer base. They aren’t going to pick up that 14% because these people don’t buy their products now anyway. They will probably just lose a portion of their customer base that they are now ignoring because of woke ideology.

You came at me specifically because I said I didn’t like being targeted in stores to buy products made by women owned businesses because of my gender.

Yes, you changed the subject from race to sex so I thought I would ask you about religion. That set you off for some odd reason.

You had a problem with that to the point of going on and on about Christian companies,Conservative companies etc.

I asked one question about Christians and you could not answer it due to your fear of being outed to your tribe.

Clearly you don’t think purchasing products based solely on political activism is fucking stupid. Or you wouldn’t have brought it up at all in the context of me (as a consumer)not wanting your ideology pushed on me to try guilt me into spending money.

Of course I do, which is why I asked about other types of activism. That you are after all this time still afraid to answer is pretty much all anyone needs to know.

Most of these companies are trying to cater to people outside their customer base. They aren’t going to pick up that 14% because these people don’t buy their products now anyway. They will probably just lose a portion of their customer base that they are now ignoring because of woke ideology.

Why do I find it hard to believe you have any clue who the customer base for these companies are and who will or will not respond to their ads.

Are you in the business or are you just making shit up again?

Forum List

Back