The latest descent into “Wokeness”: A shopping mall in a Democrat town

No, I’m complaining that EVERY single poster is of a black because whites are seen as such nothings that posters of even one of them must be avoided. I am pointing out the bigotry against whites, and you f‘n know it. The leftist pattern of saying “raaaaaacist” when bias against whites is pointed out it nasty, and meaningless.
Hmm… You don’t like that feeling, huh?
Imagine that having been the entire culture for generations.

God forbid that blacks go to malls in areas that have predominantly black populations. Though I suspect Lisa would be a happier person if she lived in ...perhaps idaho
It is not Blacks that fuck up a mall. It is the inner city Jungle Monkeys.

I still can’t believe it’s white, as it claims. it’s venom toward Jews and it’s support of anti-white bias is straight out of Farrakhan’s Nation of a Islam.

It claims to be business owner, but hates business owners. It claims to be a law-abiding human being, but hates law-abiding human beings. It claims to be fairly wealthy, but hates anyone who is wealthy.

And so on…

It is not Blacks that fuck up a mall. It is the inner city Jungle Monkeys.
So Lisa may have been in a mall in a predominantly black, but not poor, area of town ... as opposed to your hypothetical "jungle monkey" mall.

I'm just trying to understand here. Last week Lisa was posting about somebody maybe saying Bueno Dias to her. I'm good with that because I can just respond Donde Cerveza

I don't know if they were forced to close or not, but several years ago the mall made a policy of no minors in the mall or on the property without adult supervision. Of course they screamed racism because of the new policy.

I read the article a couple of years ago. I'm thinking it was in Akron but I could be wrong. It could have been in Toledo or someplace else. The article I read said the mall is closed down now except for a skating ring or something.

I'll see if I can find the article. They explained the problem with the inner city shithead fucking it up.

It claims to be business owner, but hates business owners. It claims to be a law-abiding human being, but hates law-abiding human beings. It claims to be fairly wealthy, but hates anyone who is wealthy.

And so on…

Supposedly he sits home and writes resumes. But very seldom do you see him here during the day. After 4:00 or weekends, he never misses a day.

There is no kingdom of heaven. There is no perfect state it has existed today the same as yesterday and the same as the future by violence and inhuman conditions. Why do you think a volcano has morals and ethics? If your God had wanted a more caring compassionate universe God would have created one, but that is not the case.
Or certainly would have provided a clearer instruction manual.

Hmm… You don’t like that feeling, huh?
Imagine that having been the entire culture for generations.
Yes, yes….I know. You’re not the first anti-white racist to point out that this is about payback.

Also, that anti-black exclusion hasn’t been the case for more than 50 years. Why now, after two generations of special favoritism vis AA, are Democrats acting like racism is a big problem and can be corrected by advancing it against whites?

Hint: it’s the left‘s attempt to destroy the country.

I read the article a couple of years ago. I'm thinking it was in Akron but I could be wrong. It could have been in Toledo or someplace else. The article I read said the mall is closed down now except for a skating ring or something.

I'll see if I can find the article. They explained the problem with the inner city shithead fucking it up.

It probably was in Akron since that new policy became so controversial. I don't go to Akron for anything so I don't know if the mall closed or not. But it wouldn't surprise me if it did. The same thing happened in my area to a place called Randall Mall. It was the largest mall in the country back when it was built in the 70's. The blacks closed that one down as well. It was a great place to hang out but the prices were a little up there. It helped keep some of the rift-raft out, at least for a while.

So Lisa may have been in a mall in a predominantly black, but not poor, area of town ... as opposed to your hypothetical "jungle monkey" mall.

I'm just trying to understand here. Last week Lisa was posting about somebody maybe saying Bueno Dias to her. I'm good with that because I can just respond Donde Cerveza
The mall and surrounding area is predominately white. This was just a blatant display of anti-white “wokeness.”

Lisa is lamenting the loss of her “special” social status. She can’t abide being made to feel the same as everyone else. It’s common among the supremacists.
To be fair, she did have to endure the unimaginable trauma of having a store employee greet her in Spanish. It will take years of therapy to get over something like that.

OK….I’ll do that. But if you think there wasn’t a poster about transkids, you’re in denial as to how deep the descent has been among liberals. I swear to G-d on my father’s grave it’s true.

And I don’t appreciate your calling me a liar. That’s what leftists do when the woke nonsense is so extreme even they cant defend it.
Like Trans kids don’t need clothing that is sized accordingly and may not be readily available elsewhere. Consumers come in every type. Profits don’t care about your sillinesses.

What? Transgender folks don’t need soap?
The ad was about transgender kids, but either way, transgenders are about 1 in 300. So a store is going to focus its advertising on 1/3rd of 1% of the population? Smart marketing, or WOKENESS!!??

I‘m thinking the person who decided to advertise that transgender kids fit in, as part of their marketing strategy to sell fancy soaps, is the same guy who came up with New Coke.

Forum List

Back