The left doesnt want your vote to count

Dems and voting...why bother? The Party decides for you

Since you would never vote Democratic, why do you care? You should worry more about the civil war in your own party.

No war over there, so you're all OK with the Party deciding for you

I never claimed that I agree with everything the DNC does. Only that anything is better than what the RNC offers.
And what is that, freedom? Votes that count? People who pay their own way? I bet you like the idea that the democrat party is Santa Claus...and they will give you everything. What a great idea

Since you would never vote Democratic, why do you care? You should worry more about the civil war in your own party.

I never claimed that I agree with everything the DNC does. Only that anything is better than what the RNC offers.
And what is that, freedom? Votes that count? People who pay their own way? I bet you like the idea that the democrat party is Santa Claus...and they will give you everything. What a great idea

What you think doesn't matter. You've already made it clear that you only believe right wing propaganda, so it's a waste of time wasting facts or time on you, other than to laugh at you occasionally.

What you think doesn't matter. You've already made it clear that you only believe right wing propaganda, so it's a waste of time wasting facts or time on you, other than to laugh at you occasionally.
nope, you cant articulate why you support democrats
I mean Bernie Sanders thought the Soviet Union was so good, he honeymooned there and in Cuba, wow. People wanted out of those places...Look I get it freedom is too hard for some people, it's best to let the state make decisions for you, correct?

Why Sanders' New Hampshire victory wasn't so huge

I love this stuff. From MSNBC...The answer has to do with a quirk unique to the Democratic Party called superdelegates. aH YES, the democratic party always bitching that republicans are disenfranchising people, yet never have proof, yet the democratic party does it on purpose....The left is master at projection, and this is a great example of it. The left not the right believes in disenfranchising people....another quote

If you think that the superdelegate system gives Clinton a built-in advantage, at least at this moment in time, you’re right. Hmm, the top down democrats don't want people to have a say...at all.....
It's not the left that practice voter suppression across the entire nation.

nope, you cant articulate why you support democrats
I mean Bernie Sanders thought the Soviet Union was so good, he honeymooned there and in Cuba, wow. People wanted out of those places...Look I get it freedom is too hard for some people, it's best to let the state make decisions for you, correct?

Like I said before, your silly thoughts don't matter.They are quite often funny though.

The party has decided, after the fiasco in '08, that nothing, not even the will of the people, will deny Hillary her coronation this time. So go ahead, vote for Bernie all you want, it won't make a difference.

The party has decided, after the fiasco in '08, that nothing, not even the will of the people, will deny Hillary her coronation this time. So go ahead, vote for Bernie all you want, it won't make a difference.
Goes back further than '08. The party didn't want a repeat of the McGovern and Carter candidacies.

typical morons ... not from NH, not Democrats, whining about both.

good catch.

So I guess all of the leftists at this forum who have IDs and/or don't live in states that passed tougher voter IDs laws are typical morons who had to right to complain about it, right?

Forum List

Back