The Left is more dangerous than ISIS

So you have plans to kill liberals.

You're the only one here who has mentioned killing anyone.

So your position is that ISIS fighters shouldn't be killed?

Whoa!!! Are you a sympathizer?

I stand by my OP. If you want to address that, fine... If not, I don't care.

You jumped in this thread trying to twist and distort, put words in my mouth that you could attack and ridicule, and generally just be a typical lefty shitheel troll. And hey, that does more to bolster the point the OP is making than anything I could say.

You pose a real and dangerous threat to our society and way of life. FAR more of a threat than a bunch of desert-dwelling shit flingers.

Which irony button to push. Poor bripat. Put people in Stalinist-like Gulags in America's frozen north or to commit genocide?

upload_2017-4-17_17-58-24.png

You jumped in this thread trying to twist and distort, put words in my mouth that you could attack and ridicule, and generally just be a typical lefty shitheel troll. And hey, that does more to bolster the point the OP is making than anything I could say.

You pose a real and dangerous threat to our society and way of life. FAR more of a threat than a bunch of desert-dwelling shit flingers.

Naw... it spends its life on an Internet Message Board bitching, moaning and formulating weak, straw man arguments, it's no threat to anybody but itself and its own offspring.

The internal threat IMHO comes from the fact that far too many Americans look solely to politicians and government to solve problems and make their lives better (with all the attendant divisiveness and partisan infighting that comes with it) instead of looking to what got us to being the most successful economy on Earth, free enterprise, entrepreneurs and relying on our local communities and each other (in fact those things have been vilified in our society over the past couple of decades).

Politics is poison and partisan politics is a lethal poison.

We MUST take back our country and this starts with recognizing the truth with regard to the threat they pose.

Interesting hypothesis, begs the question, what do YOU plan to DO about this "threat"?

Well, first thing is, I don't put it in quote marks like it's something figurative and not literal. I take the Left as a serious threat and do my best to educate people everyday. I believe ISIS can be dealt with. They have no stronghold in this country and likely never will have unless the Left succeeds in bringing down America.

I said a LONG time ago, and people can be triggered all they like by this, but I believe it will ultimately take bloodshed to end the threat of the Left. Political measures alone are never going to defeat them. It is sad, but I'm afraid we have another Civil War on our horizon.

At this point, I am not calling for that but we're not too far away from that being inevitable and any other option existing. I don't think many people realize just how close we came in 2016 to losing our nation forever.
You looney righties have ventured so deep into the asylum, you may never come out again. :cuckoo: Even winning elections is not enough for freaks like you. :eusa_doh:Now you want to exterminate your opposition.

In terms of a real and present threat to American democracy and our future, the radical left is far more of a concern than ISIS. Some may think this is a bold statement but when you actually examine the aspects of what is currently happening, you will come to realize this truth.

ISIS has not yet infiltrated our political process the way they have across the Middle East. Perhaps it's because we're not largely Muslim? Maybe it's because we have our guard up when it comes to radical Islam? In any event, you can't say the same for the radical Left in America, they continue to be a formidable political force, controlling at least the majority of one entire major political party.

Make no mistake, the destruction the radical Left has in store for America is no less damaging than anything ISIS would do. Their entire mission is to bring down American capitalism and take full control of our judicial system through means of absolute tyranny of the courts. And the alarming truth of the matter is, they are succeeding. On college campuses all across America, the Left is silencing free speech. Wiping out any and all dissent. They have radicalized these institutions and there is no constraint on their power anymore.

On the national level, we sit helplessly, watching them run circles around the doe-eyed Republicans who refuse to challenge what they do. They flagrantly break our laws, spy on our citizens, use any means necessary to their own ends, and then run the game clock out on any attempts to hold them accountable. They control the media. They churn out one fake news narrative after another to further their agenda, and again... they are succeeding.

It's high time for America to wake up and realize, though ISIS is a dangerous threat, they are nothing compared to the radical Left in terms of a real and present danger. We MUST take back our country and this starts with recognizing the truth with regard to the threat they pose.

Hyperbole.

You support killing the members of ISIS. You think liberals are worse than ISIS.

Therefore, unless you are totally irrational, you must support the killing of liberals.

Which irony button to push. Poor bripat. Put people in Stalinist-like Gulags in America's frozen north or to commit genocide?

View attachment 122122
I blame Reagan for these people being out in public. He pushed them out of the mental wards.

The great line from satirist Tom Lehrer at one of his performances:

'...I see the outpatients are out in force tonight...'

Naw... it spends its life on an Internet Message Board bitching, moaning and formulating weak, straw man arguments, it's no threat to anybody but itself and its own offspring.

The internal threat IMHO comes from the fact that far too many Americans look solely to politicians and government to solve problems and make their lives better (with all the attendant divisiveness and partisan infighting that comes with it) instead of looking to what got us to being the most successful economy on Earth, free enterprise, entrepreneurs and relying on our local communities and each other (in fact those things have been vilified in our society over the past couple of decades).

So do YOU believe that liberals in America should be treated the same way we're treating ISIS in the ME,

or is the OP full of shit?

You support killing the members of ISIS. You think liberals are worse than ISIS.

Therefore, unless you are totally irrational, you must support the killing of liberals.

I never said "liberals are worse than ISIS." I said the radical Left is more dangerous than ISIS. You're the only one mentioning killing people. You continue to lie, put words in my mouth, and act like a general asshole. I think that's because I struck a nerve. I triggered your little snowflake sensibilities. Now you're responding the only way you ever know how to respond to anything, by being a dishonest piece of shit.

Nice boogeyman you've conjured up.

Have anything that is based in reality?

I love a gross hyperbole in the morning.

I never said "liberals are worse than ISIS." I said the radical Left is more dangerous than ISIS. You're the only one mentioning killing people. You continue to lie, put words in my mouth, and act like a general asshole. I think that's because I struck a nerve. I triggered your little snowflake sensibilities. Now you're responding the only way you ever know how to respond to anything, by being a dishonest piece of shit.
hyperbole in the extreme
eusa_doh.gif

And I think you better wake the fuck up and pay attention. Being a cynical jerk doesn't fix our problems or address what the radical Left is doing. It doesn't make you smarter than everybody else. Your last couple of sentences sound great and wonderful but that America is under siege from the radical Left who is hell bent on destroying it.... while folks like you sit there and act smug and cynical.

Forum List

Back