The Lefts Pope (Pipe) Dream

Capitalism and market economics have elevated man's economic status more in 300 years than the Catholic Church has in 2000.

Market economics and slavery went hand in hand for centuries also. Now market economics is into low wage slavery. Maximum profit philosopy can't tolerate a middle class.
Is that why Obama favors elites that run corporations, and they donate to him...and why is Obama killing the middle class, and small business with policy that favors larger corporations? Small business is the backbone of this Republic. Obama by policy IS making the middle class slaves TO government...crony capitalists.

Pope Francis is a signer of the U.S. Constitution? Wow, I had no idea.

Yet another blatant canard from one of the most factually deficient posters of all!
Sez the dunce in chief of this site.

Ever occur to you that not everyone believes the Constitution's definition of everything? Like maybe someone who was never a US citizen and has had virtually nothing to do with the US. Like the Pope?
Nah, too simple.

Oh yeah, your misuse of the word "canard" indicates an inferior education. Like that's a shocker.

Your obsession with language comes across as a major inferiority complex on your part.

Just saying...

:lol:

Capitalism and market economics have elevated man's economic status more in 300 years than the Catholic Church has in 2000.

Market economics and slavery went hand in hand for centuries also. Now market economics is into low wage slavery. Maximum profit philosopy can't tolerate a middle class.

Stop. Just stop. You aren't the most ignorant person here only because competition for the title is so high. Britain abolished slavery in 1833, just about the time market economics, i.e. capitalism was getting going.
THe US abolished slavery in 1865, just about the time the free market was kicking in for the Gilded Age, 1870s and on.
I just can't believe how thoughtless and stupid people on here are. They post crap without giving it a second thought.

Yet another blatant canard from one of the most factually deficient posters of all!

Ever occur to you that not everyone believes the Constitution's definition of everything? Like maybe someone who was never a US citizen and has had virtually nothing to do with the US. Like the Pope?
Nah, too simple.

Oh yeah, your misuse of the word "canard" indicates an inferior education. Like that's a shocker.

Your obsession with language comes across as a major inferiority complex on your part.

Just saying...

Your mirroring of my sentences indicates you lack originality.
You still havent told me whether the Pope signed the US Constitution or not.

"Jesus also tells us to limit what we give to government."
Leftofleft

Damn! The printer left that part out of my Bible! I'll sue, by golly!

Last edited:
Leftofleft

Mark 12:17 - And Jesus said to them, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."

Nah, too simple.

Just saying...

Once again your reading comprehension disorder becomes apparent. I have no need to "mirror" your erroneous babblings. Furthermore I am not required to respond your ludicrous strawmen either.

Leftofleft

Mark 12:17 - And Jesus said to them, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."

Jesus told you to pay your taxes but he never said that you could tell Caesar what the limits were for the amounts that he could tax you.

Leftofleft

Indeed. Man's law, and God's. And I think Jesus wasn't alluding that people submit totally to government either. ;)

Leftofleft

Jesus told you to pay your taxes but he never said that you could tell Caesar what the limits were for the amounts that he could tax you.
Under our system WE CAN. Not so back then now was it?

Just saying...

Once again your reading comprehension disorder becomes apparent. I have no need to "mirror" your erroneous babblings. Furthermore I am not required to respond your ludicrous strawmen either.

And yet you do both.
What does that say about you?

Under our system WE CAN. Not so back then now was it?

Thank you for agreeing that LeftofLeft was wrong when he misquoted Jesus.

And yet you do both.

:lmao:

So you just admitted to posting erroneous babble and ludicrous strawmen!

1397973_10151830697506275_612177746_o.png

"How can it be that it is not a news item when an elderly homeless person dies of exposure, but it is news when the stock market loses two points?" - Pope Francis (Evangelii Guadium)

Pope Francis on Income Inequality. Can you believe this guy?

Interesting that the pope teaching and living by christian principles is considered "liberal" while the radical religious right wants only to steal from the poor and give to the rich.

They'll probably have him assassinated.

And blame the black guy in the Oval Office.

If that happens, Obama will never be elected to office again. :lol::lol::lol:

And yet you do both.

So you just admitted to posting erroneous babble and ludicrous strawmen!

That you are a loathesome ignorant little piece of fuck-stain who isn't worth the time it takes to put you on iggy. But I will anyway.
Buh-bye.

Forum List

Back