The lord loves and protects tiny israel for all eternity!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
Psalm 122:6-7
O Lord, protect Israel, your treasured possession, and grant her peace. May we stand by her in times of need, never forgetting your promises to your chosen people. Lord, bless us as we bless Israel.

The LORD had said to Abram, "... I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."
-Genesis 12:1-3

Psalm 83.=A PRAYER FOR GOD TO PROTECT TINY ISRAEL.
"Do not keep silent, O God!
Do not hold Your peace,
And do not be still, O God!
For behold, Your enemies make a tumult;
And those who hate You have lifted up their head.
They have taken crafty counsel against Your people,
And consulted together against Your sheltered ones.
They have said, “Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation,
That the name of Israel may be remembered no more.” "

The LORD had said to Abram, "... I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."
Abraham wasn't a country. .. :cool:

And YHVH(GOD) appeared again to Jacob on his arrival from Padan Aram, and blessed him: You, whose name is Jacob, shall be called Jacob no more, but Israel shall be your name. Thus He named him Israel and YHVH said to him: I am El Shaddai, be fruitful and increase ... The land that I have given to Abraham and Isaac I give to you and to your offspring to come..." (Gen 35:9-16)

Neither is " Palestine" :clap2:

Neither is " Palestine" :clap2:

HAHAHAHAHA I literally laughed out loud on that one !

Mohamed the child rapist wasn't a god, but he thought he was.

Any comment on his mental health issues that plagued him for most of his short life.

by Wayne Blank
"Now The Lord said to Abram, "Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who curses you I will curse; and by you all the families of the earth shall bless themselves." (Genesis 12:1-3 RSV)

Although the modern-day definition of nation is commonly that of a politically organized body of people under a single government (i.e. a country), the original meaning of nation in Bible History was a grouping of related people. Beginning with a single individual (such as shown in the above example with Abraham - see also Hebrew), a nation was composed of tribes, which were composed of clans, which were composed of families.

Daily Bible Study - Audio Sermons

Bible Study - Family, Clan, Tribe, Nation

No, Sharona, the inheritance Isaac received was LAND. The Land of Israel is the inheritance of Isaac. It is not referring to a tribe or clan but the ground G-d gave them. It is their title deed and anyone who dares to challenge it is going to be a part of the Obadiah 1:18 prophecy which is a catastrophic outcome to say the least.

No, Sharona, the inheritance Isaac received was LAND. The Land of Israel is the inheritance of Isaac. It is not referring to a tribe or clan but the ground G-d gave them. It is their title deed and anyone who dares to challenge it is going to be a part of the Obadiah 1:18 prophecy which is a catastrophic outcome to say the least.

"Now The Lord said to Abram, "Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who curses you I will curse; and by you all the families of the earth shall bless themselves." (Genesis 12:1-3 RSV)

Now do you understand the reference?

What bible thumpers like Jeremiah refuse to acknowledge is that Abraham's blessing was for both of his offspring.

Meaning that Ishmael received the same inheritance as Isaac.

So if it was land as Jeremiah claims.

Then Ishmael's descendants are entitled to 1/2 of Israel. .. :cool:

There simply was no secular nation called Israel when The Bible was written.

The Bible says nothing about God protecting the modern day nation called Israel.

Therefore, your title thread is baseless.

Jesus fulfilled all promises of The Old Testament and ushers in a new covenant (John 3:16) that offers Salvation to individuals who believe in Jesus.

There is no Salvation for nations.

Psalm 122:6-7
O Lord, protect Israel, your treasured possession, and grant her peace. May we stand by her in times of need, never forgetting your promises to your chosen people. Lord, bless us as we bless Israel.

What bible thumpers like Jeremiah refuse to acknowledge is that Abraham's blessing was for both of his offspring.

Meaning that Ishmael received the same inheritance as Isaac.

So if it was land as Jeremiah claims.

Then Ishmael's descendants are entitled to 1/2 of Israel. .. :cool:

The Jews are almost at half, will be there soon I think.

Well, I am so thankful to my God that He is a God who loves and saves human beings like me and those who believe in Jesus, and that He is not a Savior of land like that god the poster in the OP worships.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yclRjptWlW8]Johnny Winter - Highway 61 Revisited - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back