The lunacy of electric cars

Its amazing how ignorant the EV advocates are about basic science and energy. They seem to think that an EV just runs forever without any input of any kind. If they get beyond that they think the recharging is free and doesn't require additional generating capacity. Ignorance abounds on the left, they prove it every day.
At least EV technology is pretty-much "ready for prime-time" after a century-plus-change of trying.

Now, all they have to do is knock the prices way-the-hell down and they'll actually start moving them out of showrooms.

As to "charging" - well, electricity can be generated in many ways, several of which are both environment-friendly and practical.

The only way to "charge" an internal-combustion engine is by burning toxic refined liquified 100-million-year-old flora and fauna.

If EV's gain enough traction in the marketplace to overhaul the nation's electric generating infrastructure we'll figure it out quickly enough.

Me... my early guess is that once that traction occurs, we'll see a resurgence of Next-Gen Nuclear Generating Plants; more efficient and safer.

As well as vast new Wind Farms and Solar Farms spread across the continent.

It all sounds great and looks good on paper, and I'm all for trying... no guts, no glory... we're gonna run outta fossil fuels sometime soon anyway.

But we also need to multi-task... we need to continue to develop and exploit oil production WHILE we're ramping-up to shift us into the future.

I don't see the point of inflicting needless economic pain upon the American consumer in the decade or two that we need to accomplish that shift.

I understand the Leftist-Greenie mindset that says: "The shift won't happen unless we force it through artificial man-made conditions."

But they have no right to force that state-of-affairs upon anyone without our informed consent... which is why they are continually berated.

Last edited:
At least EV technology is pretty-much "ready for prime-time" after a century-plus-change of trying.

Now, all they have to do is knock the prices way-the-hell down and they'll actually start moving them out of showrooms.

As to "charging" - well, electricity can be generated in many ways, several of which are both environment-friendly and practical.

The only way to "charge" an internal-combustion engine is by burning toxic refined liquified 100-million-year-old flora and fauna.

If EV's gain enough traction in the marketplace to overhaul the nation's electric generating infrastructure we'll figure it out quickly enough.

Me... my early guess is that once that traction occurs, we'll see a resurgence of Next-Gen Nuclear Generating Plants; more efficient and safer.

As well as vast new Wind Farms and Solar Farms spread across the continent.

It all sounds great and looks good on paper, and I'm all for trying... no guts, no glory... we're gonna run outta fossil fuels sometime soon anyway.

But we also need to multi-task... we need to continue to develop and exploit oil production WHILE we're ramping-up to shift us into the future.

I don't see the point of inflicting needless economic pain upon the American consumer in the decade or two that we need to accomplish that shift.

I understand the Leftist-Greenie mindset that says: "The shift won't happen unless we force it through artificial man-made conditions."

But they have no right to force that state-of-affairs upon anyone without our informed consent... which is why they are continually berated.
Like Ni-Cad powered cordless tools were in the beginning EV's are still in the early phase of development. Once the Lithium-Ion battery appeared cordless tools changed the industry. The next leap in battery technology will do for EV's what L/I batteries did for cordless tools.

And you are an easily manipulated tumphumper.
President Trump's legacy of corruption, four years and 3700 ...
https://www.citizensforethics.org › crew-reports › presi...

Jan 15, 2021 — Trump's administration was marked by self-interest, profiteering at the highest levels and more than 3700 conflicts of interest.

Watch Trump's Business of Corruption - The New Yorker
https://www.newyorker.com › video › trump-s-business...

Adam Davidson follows the money trail in one of the President's past deals all the way to Vladimir Putin.

Juan Williams: The toxic legacy of Trump's corruption | The Hill
https://thehill.com › opinion › white-house › 571807-ju...

Sep 13, 2021 — OPINION: The public distrust and polarization that the former president fostered will be with us for a long time to come.

Confronting the Cost of Trump's Corruption to American Families
https://www.americanprogress.org › article › confrontin...

Jun 4, 2018 — The American intelligence community unequivocally determined25 that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election to aid Donald Trump. In ...

The truth is always denigrated by tumphumpers, because they aren't interested in truth
The "big steal"---woopy doo.

I'm dumb but you can't tell us why?...just like Trump's a crook but you can't tell us why....you are a moron....and you are what is wrong with America....
Why are you dumb?
Your own words demonstrate your ignorance.
Just like trump's actions demonstrate his criminality.

Me a moron?
From your single digit IQ and tint mind I'm certain you had to have someone else spell the word.

Why are you dumb?
Your own words demonstrate your ignorance.
Just like trump's actions demonstrate his criminality.

Me a moron?
From your single digit IQ and tint mind I'm certain you had to have someone else spell the word.
You just said literally nothing...you proved nothing...you just ranted and ran away like a little bitch.....try making a fucking point and stop being the board bumper sticker.....

Like Ni-Cad powered cordless tools were in the beginning EV's are still in the early phase of development. Once the Lithium-Ion battery appeared cordless tools changed the industry. The next leap in battery technology will do for EV's what L/I batteries did for cordless tools.
And that is the crux of the problem.

Battery tech is not there. When it gets there, the EV will replace ICE engines very quickly.

You just said literally nothing...you proved nothing...you just ranted and ran away like a little bitch.....try making a fucking point and stop being the board bumper sticker.....
the point was made.
THAT is why you are arguing.
YOU are just whining about being shown as an idiot. AGAIN!

the point was made.
THAT is why you are arguing.
YOU are just whining about being shown as an idiot. AGAIN!
Again you said nothing...when you have a point to make let me know...if you just want to rant at me have at it I can take it as long as it makes your TDS fever lower....

Again you said nothing...when you have a point to make let me know...if you just want to rant at me have at it I can take it as long as it makes your TDS fever lower....
Please Nancy.
You got bitch slapped, AGAIN, and just like every time you whine about it.
Try being a little less dumb and the abuse will lessen.
OR...OR...OR

Don't. I rather enjoy abusing you.

Please Nancy.
OR...OR...OR

Dude you are a lightweight...I have morons like you for a snack....
Still waiting for an actual point from you tard....

Please Nancy.
OR...OR...OR

Me too. What an imbecile. That guy is so stupid that he makes stupid people look smart.

Last edited:
Dude you are a lightweight...I have morons like you for a snack....
Still waiting for an actual point from you tard....
That your tiny mind is so filled with tiny turds that, like kelli, you're incapable of absorbing anything but cheeto flavored crap is not a concern of mine.
BUT
Laughing at your stupidity is a concern of mine so...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me too. What an imbecile. That guy is so stupid that he makes stupid people look smart.
It is a thing i call "the arrogance of ignorance."

No one is more sure that those who know nothing.
That guy demonstrates both his ignorance and the truth of the saying in every post.

That your tiny mind is so filled with tiny turds that, like kelli, you're incapable of absorbing anything but cheeto flavored crap is not a concern of mine.
BUT
Laughing at your stupidity is a concern of mine so...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You still haven't made a point or said anything of substance.....when you do ring a bell so I will know when to look....

Forum List

Back