The Memo: Five Republicans who could primary Trump in 2020

I think, even the OP knows how this is going to end up at this point.

Me? I don't have a clue..too far out---the Democrats have no idea who they are running..and whether or not Trump will self-destruct is an open question. I just thought it was an interesting question..can Trump be defeated from within his own party?

Me? I don't have a clue..too far out---the Democrats have no idea who they are running..and whether or not Trump will self-destruct is an open question. I just thought it was an interesting question..can Trump be defeated from within his own party?
If he was going to be defeated MILLIONS of people had a chance to do it with 16 other candidates in 2015/2016 and dismissed ALL of them. Not gonna happen.

>

There were 17 candidates in the primaries and Trump won, not with a majority but a plurality because of the large split among the other candidates.

The Dem's ran Hillary and got more popular votes in the General, therefore Trump won without a majority of the popular vote (winning the EC because of a poor Dem candidate).

My party runs half-way decent candidate in a primary challenge to Trump and they will have a good shot at making Trump a 1 term President.

If the Dem's run a centrist candidate instead of someone like Hillary, it will be decent race in the General.

>>>>>

>

There were 17 candidates in the primaries and Trump won, not with a majority but a plurality because of the large split among the other candidates.

The Dem's ran Hillary and got more popular votes in the General, therefore Trump won without a majority of the popular vote (winning the EC because of a poor Dem candidate).

My party runs half-way decent candidate in a primary challenge to Trump and they will have a good shot at making Trump a 1 term President.

If the Dem's run a centrist candidate instead of someone like Hillary, it will be decent race in the General.

>>>>>
MOST candidates had dropped out by March or April so wrong there. Clinton was a fool for not listening to common sense from her Husband when he told her the rust belt states were floundering. If President Trump just keeps his promises and so far he is then he will win AT LEAST 15% of the black vote and close to half the latino vote in 2020 along with keeping all the states he won last time and probably taking Nevada,Colorado and Virginia this time.

>

>>>>>
MOST candidates had dropped out by March or April so wrong there. Clinton was a fool for not listening to common sense from her Husband when he told her the rust belt states were floundering. If President Trump just keeps his promises and so far he is then he will win AT LEAST 15% of the black vote and close to half the latino vote in 2020 along with keeping all the states he won last time and probably taking Nevada,Colorado and Virginia this time.

How is that wall coming? How about that health care for everyone that will be better and cheaper, not to mention so easy to do? Yup still waiting.

>

>>>>>

How is that wall coming? How about that health care for everyone that will be better and cheaper, not to mention so easy to do? Yup still waiting.
All 8 prototypes are built they are in the testing phase,you would know this if you read the news. The fascist and immoral FORCING people to buy health insurance has been repealed and that alone will open up the markets. Maybe you lefties should push your obstructionist party to help fix things instead of whining and crying the entire time over them and things can get even more awesome.

You know who won't vote for Trump?
Liberals.
In the Primary? I suspect you are right.

But if you think everyone on the Right is happy with Trump...you may have a rude awakening in a few years.
I know way more people than the average person on this board and even most Blue Dogs like Trump.

That is an out right lie! Very few Dims like or could stomach voting for Trump!

>

>>>>>

In what way did Trump hurt your butt bigly?

>

>>>>>

All 8 prototypes are built they are in the testing phase,you would know this if you read the news. The fascist and immoral FORCING people to buy health insurance has been repealed and that alone will open up the markets. Maybe you lefties should push your obstructionist party to help fix things instead of whining and crying the entire time over them and things can get even more awesome.

Did Mexico pay for the Lego walls that Drump built?

Liberals.

But if you think everyone on the Right is happy with Trump...you may have a rude awakening in a few years.
I know way more people than the average person on this board and even most Blue Dogs like Trump.

>

>>>>>

His very blowhard existence is enough for most people!

A Cruz\Rubio ticket will have the Warren\Crist ticket in panic mode. The left will claim that both are illegal aliens

Liberals.

>

>>>>>

iu

>

>>>>>

Why would they pay for prototypes? You are really incompetent. Either Mexico can pony up a check or we can start slashing aid and trade with them :)

>

>>>>>

iu

ahh meme, so your normal nothing!

>

>>>>>

Why would they pay for prototypes? You are really incompetent. Either Mexico can pony up a check or we can start slashing aid and trade with them :)

So what your saying is Rump lied and Mexico is not paying for any of it, got it!

So what your saying is Rump lied and Mexico is not paying for any of it, got it!
If that's what your 2nd grade public education comprehension level says snowflake go for it. I am bout tired of toying with you....you got boring fast.

Trump will not seek reelection in 2020 if for no other reason than to trigger liberals and snatch away their dream of revenge.

If that's what your 2nd grade public education comprehension level says snowflake go for it. I am bout tired of toying with you....you got boring fast.

So exactly what is Mexico paying for because it looks like a whole lot of nothing the dumpling!

Forum List

Back