The memo's are flying from everywhere.

Caden tomlist the Indictment and for what?

When are their trials?

When are they actually being charged with anything?

Where is The Russian Collusion?

And what Level of Hell will you reside in when your life is over?

Hey dummy!

It’s not a criminal investigation.

There were no crimes cited to be investigated because to date not one piece of evidence can be found regarding Russian Collusion.

Not one crime can be named to have occurred or was committed by President Trump after 7 Investigations a Billion Dollars and a Special Counsel.

And Mueller has leaked everything because he has little to nothing. If he did, he’d have already leaked it because it’s a political witch hunt not a real Investigation.

Mueller is no dummy. He's collecting as much evidence as possible before making a move. It may amount to nothing, but that's how criminal investigations go. Especially at his level, you don't bring forth a case and ruin your reputation based on nonsense.

Hey, dummy. Four people have already been indicted.

Are you drinking?

what did I say .. POST #6

BBBBAAAAWWWWWAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHA

It's time for Congress to stop passing notes like teenage girls and DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS.

REALLY SICK OF THIS RUSSIA BULLSHIT and everything surrounding it.

Charge the people with crimes or shut the fuck up and do what you were sent to dc to do. I'm pretty sure the job description for the House & the Senate does not include pretending to be Dick Tracy or Scooby Doo

So far the investigation has only revealed their own incompetence, corruption and lies.

Let them pursue it, they will hurt themselves even worse.

^^^^^^^^^^

truimptard in psychoword.

Wow, Shillian, you seem more butthurt than usual tonight.........I can only imagine why.

(snicker)

Mueller is no dummy. He's collecting as much evidence as possible before making a move. It may amount to nothing, but that's how criminal investigations go. Especially at his level, you don't bring forth a case and ruin your reputation based on nonsense.
Justice has nothing to do with individual reputations. It's been almost two years for fucks sake. Shit or get off the pot.

2 years? You sure?

Name The Crimes Committed in this So Called Criminal Investigation!

Name the Charges!

When is it going to trial?

You stupid fucks don’t even understand the basics of law. That’s why you are easy to expose.

You just regurgitate your talking points handed down to you from your Evil Overlords.

It’s not a Criminal Investigation if No Crime can be named that is being Investigated.

If It were a Criminal Investigation Law Enforcement would be leading it, Not Fucking Mueller and he wouldn’t be allowed to hand pick a team of Trump Haters.

It would have to be on the level so that Due Process could be followed.

This is also why you can’t convene a Grand Jury if a prosecutor cannot even list ONE crime he is asking a Judge to convene a Grand Jury for!

When are their trials?

Hey dummy!

There were no crimes cited to be investigated because to date not one piece of evidence can be found regarding Russian Collusion.

Not one crime can be named to have occurred or was committed by President Trump after 7 Investigations a Billion Dollars and a Special Counsel.

And Mueller has leaked everything because he has little to nothing. If he did, he’d have already leaked it because it’s a political witch hunt not a real Investigation.

Are you drinking?

Last edited:
It's time for Congress to stop passing notes like teenage girls and DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS.

Charge the people with crimes or shut the fuck up and do what you were sent to dc to do. I'm pretty sure the job description for the House & the Senate does not include pretending to be Dick Tracy or Scooby Doo

So far the investigation has only revealed their own incompetence, corruption and lies.

Let them pursue it, they will hurt themselves even worse.

^^^^^^^^^^

truimptard in psychoword.

Wow, Shillian, you seem more butthurt than usual tonight.........I can only imagine why.

(snicker)

psycho loser say what?

Hey dummy!

And Mueller has leaked everything because he has little to nothing. If he did have something he’d have already leaked it because it’s a political witch hunt not a real Investigation.

The whole point of the Fake Russian Accusation and the point of Mueller is to try to help The Democrats to regain seats in The House and Senate.

The second the election is over, Mueller is done, disgraced and his name is Mudd, just like James Comey.

James Comey is being super arrogant for someone being at the center of this mess.

When are their trials?

Hey dummy!

Are you drinking?
I am. Sitting at el Ranchero at the bar.

Now what?

See any illegals in the kitchen area?

Name the Charges!

Ypu stupid fucks don’t even understand the basics of law. That’s why you are easy to expose.

You just regurgitate your talking points handed down to you from your Evil Overlords.

When are their trials?

Hey dummy!

Are you drinking?

Indictments? Two of them pleaded guilty, retard. :lol:

1517617587210436773184.jpg

Cheers Julian. The one time you don't accuse me of drinking I actually am.

Justice has nothing to do with individual reputations. It's been almost two years for fucks sake. Shit or get off the pot.

2 years? You sure?
If you have a point, make it. Otherwise shut up.

2 years? You sure?

hell yes .. this is month 8 of the investigation ... everyone knows there are 4 months in a year.

es

Last edited:

When are their trials?

Hey dummy!

Are you drinking?
I am. Sitting at el Ranchero at the bar.

Now what?

See any illegals in the kitchen area?
I suspect half of the staff but I'm no snitch. Not for me to judge their status anyhow. That's what my taxes pay for.

2 years? You sure?

Fuck you asshole, Mueller has not even been investigating a year yet. That was my point, have another beer and then your lips off my zipper.

2 years? You sure?

Fuck you asshole, Mueller has not even been investigating a year yet. That was my point, have another beer and then your lips off my zipper.
Cranky bitch

The FISA judges that were lied to should be heard from. After all, they were snoockered, lied to. What's their opinion?

Indictments are not charges.

Name the indictments

Name the charges

Go ahead.

Show me a one CRIMINAL charge!

Who’s in jail awaiting trial you piece of shit troll?

Come on dummy, show us one criminal charge that points to Russian Collusion.

Please post The Trial Dates to Try The Criminal Offenses you refuse to list

It’s public record if actual charges are leveled at someone.

Come on Snow Flake have some balls.

Fucking coward!

Name the Charges!

Ypu stupid fucks don’t even understand the basics of law. That’s why you are easy to expose.

When are their trials?

Hey dummy!

Are you drinking?

Indictments? Two of them pleaded guilty, retard. :lol:

And Nunes' and Gowdy's investigations? Is there some sort of reverse statute of limitations where the longer an investigation goes on with nothing the more it matters?

This is nothing but a fishing expedition that was started by a dossier paid for by the DNC written by a former MI5 agent that was released by the FBI for lying to them. The credibility of the FBI has taken such a hit that I don't see a way that they can repair the damage any time soon. Today's revelations, while not surprising, made me sick to my stomach. I have said for years that we live in a banana republic with a shadow government and that curtain was pulled back today.

sick of the Russia investigation?

puke, you'll feel better.

its not even close to being over

It's over. Trust me, it's over.

Forum List

Back