🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The mystery of the "moderate" rebels

ISIS retreating in Syria, missile system destroyed, 33 targets hit - Russian military

Russian warplanes have destroyed a surface-to-air missile launcher that the Islamic State terrorist group previously captured from the Syrian Army, the Russian Defense Ministry reports. The bombing campaign in Syria is forcing the jihadists to flee.

The 9K33 Osa short-range air defense launcher was destroyed by a Sukhoi Su-34 bomber in Eastern Douma near Damascus, ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov told the media in his Thursday daily briefing.

ISIS retreating in Syria, missile system destroyed, 33 targets hit - Russian military

Go Russia! Now capture some of these ISIS morons, especially those from Europe, and have them rebuild the ancient structures they destroyed at Palmyra under forced labor.

Go Russia! Now capture some of these ISIS morons, especially those from Europe, and have them rebuild the ancient structures they destroyed at Palmyra under forced labor.

I am a big fan of Middle Eastern culture. It actually saddens me to see constant attack on Middle East's progressive segments. It almost seems as if there is a conspiracy to destroy progressive elements in the Middle East and install barbaric Islamists as custodians of the Middle East.

Rosie is a nutcase. Out of her depth. Ignore her. She has a problem with secular Arab states. Supports Sunni Islamists.

With all the crazies on these various forums, the dynamic duo, Mr. Saleem and Haniyah, pick on IRosie because she happens to have a different opinion from theirs. Meanwhile, since the dynamic duo have been posting all day long there must be something seriously wrong with their own mental state. By the way, in no way is Iran a secular Muslim state. I certainly wish that one of the dynamic due can tell us why so many people fled Iran (including Muslims) to live in free countries.

I am a big fan of Middle Eastern culture. It actually saddens me to see constant attack on Middle East's progressive segments. It almost seems as if there is a conspiracy to destroy progressive elements in the Middle East and install barbaric Islamists as custodians of the Middle East.

Why, Vikrant, it is a pleasure to see how progressive it is in places like the UAE. Hopefully the extremists don't start in on that area.

Rosie is a nutcase. Out of her depth. Ignore her. She has a problem with secular Arab states. Supports Sunni Islamists.

With all the crazies on these various forums, the dynamic duo, Mr. Saleem and Haniyah, pick on IRosie because she happens to have a different opinion from theirs. Meanwhile, since the dynamic duo have been posting all day long there must be something seriously wrong with their own mental state. By the way, in no way is Iran a secular Muslim state. I certainly wish that one of the dynamic due can tell us why so many people fled Iran (including Muslims) to live in free countries.

It's not an Arab state. Why do you mention Iran? I didn't, oh ignorant one.

By the way, ISIS Sally, as a 24/7 poster, you have a lot of nerve accusing others of spending excessive time here. I go months without posting, you are here constantly.

It's not an Arab state. Why do you mention Iran? I didn't, oh ignorant one.

Regardless if Iran is not an Arab state or not, it certainly is not a secular one by a long shot. Since the Arabs invaded Persia, there has to be plenty of people there with Arab roots and there are many there who speak Arabic. I guess many of the Iranians are not proud of this because if you speak to Iranians here, they will never say they come from Iran, but from Persia. In fact, years ago in the 70's when I was shopping at the base exchange, there were two men in there who were not American Air Force. I asked them where they came from, and instead of saying Iran, they said Persia, and these happened to be members of the Iranian Air Force.

Now how about tell us why in this "secular" state of Iran where everyone can worship freely, so many thousands ran away when the Ayatollahs came into power. There are thousands and thousands just living here in Southern California, and of course in other states, Canada and Europe. Can't you come up with something?

This is the cousin of a former poster on this forum.

Frank Nikbakht: Unflinching voice for Jews in Iran
by Karmel Melamed

Posted on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:46 am

Nearly 13 years ago, 13 Jews living in the Iranian city of Shiraz were arrested on trumped-up charges of spying for Israel and were facing execution by the clerics who ruled Iran. At the time, many of the leaders of Southern California’s Iranian-Jewish community asked their fellow activists to keep a low profile as they attempted secure the Jews’ release through back-channel communication with the regime. Yet, as months passed with no apparent hope of release for the imprisoned Jews, Frank Nikbakht stepped up as one of a small but brave group of local Iranian Jews who decided they could no longer remain silent.

Nikbakht and his comrades, with the help of many American-Jewish organizations, launched a volunteer round-the-clock campaign to publicize the case and lobby for U.S. and European officials to pressure the regime to release the “Shiraz 13.” As a result, the Shiraz Jews escaped execution and were eventually released. Nevertheless, Iran’s regime continues to erratically persecute Jews and other religious minorities, so Nikbakht’s volunteer efforts to advocate for them continues in countless ways.

Why, Vikrant, it is a pleasure to see how progressive it is in places like the UAE. Hopefully the extremists don't start in on that area.

UAE is very progressive. I was there not too long ago. I like that country. I hope they stay that way. Syria too used to be a very progressive place till people started shoving Islimists down the Syrian throat.

By the way, ISIS Sally, as a 24/7 poster, you have a lot of nerve accusing others of spending excessive time here. I go months without posting, you are here constantly.

God only knows where you were during your little hiatus. Before you took this hiatus, it appeared that you had diarrhea of the fingers. You just couldn't posts enough, just at you are doing now that you reappeared.

I happened to use the Search feature yesterday and saw that there were four pages of posts from you for October 15th. (Viewers, if you are curious, check out to see how busy this dynamic duo was -- four pages of posts listed) and how hypocritical it is for them to declare that I am on 24/7. This way you will get a good idea of a liar in action.) That's certainly is a carload of posts, so you certainly have nerve saying I am posting 25/7. You post like it is a job for you (like some propaganda outfit is paying you), while I happen to have a life and only post at night for an hour or two. Now get back to the boiler room pronto and continue what you have been doing. I don't know when you find the time for your Free Palestine group unless it is between posts on these forums.

President Barack Obama said the U.S. has reached an agreement with Russia to avoid clashes in the skies as their air forces conduct bombing raids in Syria, though he added that the world powers remain far apart in their approach to the conflict.

“The only understanding that we’ve arrived at is how do we ‘deconflict’ in the event that our planes and their planes might be occupying similar space over Syrian skies,” Obama said Friday at a White House news conference. “So in that sense we’ve arrived at an understanding and some channels for communication. Where we will continue to differ is in the basic set of principles and strategies we’re pursuing inside of Syria.”
He spoke hours after Russia said the parties were close to signing the accord on military-to-military communications.

“All the technical details have been already agreed and now Russian and U.S. lawyers are checking the text of the document,” Colonel General Andrei Kartapolov said, according to a statement on the Russian Defense Ministry’s website. “We expect this document to be signed very soon.”

Russia began air strikes in Syria on Sept. 30 to support the regime of Bashar al-Assad against an array of groups it calls terrorists, including some supported by the U.S. and its allies. The U.S. has focused its campaign on Islamic State and has said Assad must step down as part of a political settlement to the war.

Obama Says Deal Reached With Russia to Avert Syria Air Conflicts

The Syrian Arab Army (SAA), Hezbollah, and the National Defense Forces (NDF) have received a huge boost in military personnel recently, as over 1,500 Iraqi and Pakistani Shi’i fighters have made the journey from rural Latakia to the Aleppo Governorate’s southern countryside in order to participate in the long-awaited offensive against both the Islamist rebels and the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS).

Over 1,500 Iraqi and Pakistani Shia Join Hezbollah and the Syrian Army for Massive Aleppo Offensive

TEL AVIV, Israel — Earlier this month, Shia militiamen in Iraq dropped off an American-supplied Abrams tank at a US-supported repair facility where workers were surprised to find an attached Russian machine gun plus Iranian ammo, Defense News has learned.

The MIA1 main battle tank — one of 146 frontline tanks the US sold to Baghdad — was transported through the Green Zone to a US-supported Iraqi service facility at al-Muthanna that was established as part of the Pentagon’s Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program.

The tank was equipped with a Russian .50-caliber machine gun and Iranian-stamped 12.75-mm ammunition, according to a source at the facility.

“They brought it in through Iraqi checkpoints, back-rolled it off the trailer and then drove away,” recounted the source.

“Once all the ammo was removed, as per procedure, by Iraqi personnel, we noticed Iranian markings on the back of the shell casings. Seems they put a Russian machine gun with Iranian ammunition on an Abrams tank.”

As Washington scrambles to adapt to the myriad, Iranian-backed Shiite militias fighting alongside its US-trained and -supplied partners in Iraq, new manifestations of shifting alliances may threaten the relevance of US end-use monitoring in that war-torn country.

After US-led coalition airstrikes were forced to destroy about 10 M1A1 Abrams main battle tanks (MBTs) seized from the Iraqi Army by the Islamic State group, often called ISIL or ISIS, Washington is now grappling with the phenomenon of their voluntary transfer to Shiite forces battling in concert with Baghdad against the fanatical Sunni Caliphate.

Iraqi Forces Add Russian Guns to US Tanks for ISIL Fight

The military added that it issued three warnings before shooting down the drone.

At the same time, a US official has told Reuters Washington suspects that the drone shot down by the Turkish military was Russian. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, declined to provide further details saying that the information was still preliminary.

Several Turkish media have cited the Turkish military’s General Staff as saying that the drone is a Russian-made Orlan-10.

However, Russian manufacturer, St. Petersburg Technological Center, issued a statement refuting claims that the downed drone had been one of their models after seeing its photos published on social media.

“It’s definitely not an Orlan shown in the published photos. Russia doesn’t make UAVs with such gliders,” it said describing the incident as “a provocation.”

“The photos of the allegedly downed drone published on social media with reference to the Turkish General Staff look more like a poorly-stage informational provocation,” said a representative of the company.

The Orlan manufacturer also stressed that the UAV shown in the images could not have been downed by a jet as in that scenario the drone would have turned into “dust.”

“Who – and how – did the pilots of the Turkish fighter jets warn three times before downing this drone?” asked the company spokesperson stressing that it is practically impossible to spot such a small aircraft from a jet plane.

Moscow says all drones in Syria operate as planned as Turkey downs unidentified UAV

A rally in support of Russia’s aerial attacks against terrorists in Syria was held by Syrian students in front of the Russian Embassy in New Delhi on Sunday.

“Today, Syrian students, who are studying at universities in New Delhi, came to thank Russia for its efficient operations, which its aerospace forces have been carrying out in Syria against terrorists. We very much appreciate the Russian position and assistance,” said Mohammed al-Ghazzawi, adviser at the Syrian Embassy in Indian. Not only students, even children and relatives of students were among the few dozen participants gathered in front of the embassy.

7_ac0e8715.jpg

http://in.rbth.com/world/2015/10/19/indian-rally-backs-rusian-ops-in-syria_484297

Russia says it is ready to provide air support, in the form of airstrikes, to help Syrian opposition forces, like the Free Syrian Army, who are fighting Islamic State, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavorov says.

Russia’s top diplomat also added that Washington is making a big mistake by refusing to coordinate their anti-terror campaign with Moscow.

“We are ready to back the patriotic opposition, including the so-called Free Syrian Army, with our air support. However, Washington is refusing to inform us of the locations of the terrorists and where the opposition is based,” Lavrov said in an interview with the Rossiya television channel.

“The most important thing for us is to find people who will be true representatives of the armed groups who will confront terrorism among other things,” he added.

Lavrov: Russia is ready to offer air support to Syrian opposition fighting ISIS

A small contingent of US special forces will be sent as part of an “advise and assist” mission to the Syrian rebels fighting against Islamic State militants, Reuters reported citing unnamed US officials.
President Barack Obama is expected to make a full announcement Friday.

Unnamed US officials told Reuters that 20-30 special forces operatives will be sent to Syria as military advisers, presumably to the US-backed rebel groups.

Obama has previously refused to send US troops to Syria, saying that local Sunni Arabs would have to fight IS (also known as ISIS and ISIL) on the ground, while the US-led coalition supported them from the air.

A small contingent of US special forces to be deployed to Syria - reports

there are lots of Christian Syrians in the USA-----they are a far better source than a
fatuous cartoon utterly lacking in artistic creativity by an insignificant creature who named himself
***** J A L A L *****

Forum List

Back