🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The mystery of the "moderate" rebels

The Syrian Arab Army (SAA), Hezbollah, and the National Defense Forces (NDF) have received a huge boost in military personnel recently, as over 1,500 Iraqi and Pakistani Shi’i fighters have made the journey from rural Latakia to the Aleppo Governorate’s southern countryside in order to participate in the long-awaited offensive against both the Islamist rebels and the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS).

Over 1,500 Iraqi and Pakistani Shia Join Hezbollah and the Syrian Army for Massive Aleppo Offensive

how exciting-----Iran is attracting huge numbers of Shiite shills. As the oracle of
usmb-----I, rosie-----will now ORACLEIZE------these actions ain't gonna encourage
sunni girls with bomb on ass to desist from blowing Shiite babies apart in Pakistan

"moderate rebels" of Syria were back

Moderates tend not to volunteer to arm themselves then kill people.
The whole concept is bullshit.

The more America arms moderates, the more their nice new US supplied guns and equipment will go to ISIS.

I would be amazed at the stupidity, but I know the whole thing is about the US arms industry, using their well paid for bitches in congress, to make piles of cash.

""Moderates tend not to volunteer to arm themselves then kill people"".

^^^^^^^^^^ ???? huh??? only pious namaz mumblers arm themselves
and then kill people?

"moderate rebels" of Syria were back

Moderates tend not to volunteer to arm themselves then kill people.
The whole concept is bullshit.

The more America arms moderates, the more their nice new US supplied guns and equipment will go to ISIS.

I would be amazed at the stupidity, but I know the whole thing is about the US arms industry, using their well paid for bitches in congress, to make piles of cash.

Israeli lobby, oil lobby and weapons lobby have formed an alliance and are waging the war against Syrian people. The media in the U.S. is seriously compromised and quite a few of them are simply mouthpieces of Israel so it is very hard for an average American to get the real picture.

U.S. will not get anything out of Syrian war. Israel and Turkey and may be Saudis will get free oil because they do not have national laws that prohibit theft of resources from other countries. U.S on the other hand has very strong national laws that will make it impossible for American companies to steal oil from Syria. This is why it does not make any sense for U.S. to be involved in Syria.

This was definitely not supposed to happen. It seems that an Israeli military man with the rank of colonel was “caught with IS pants down.” By that I mean he was captured amid a gaggle of so-called IS–or Islamic State or ISIS or DAESH depending on your preference–terrorists, by soldiers of the Iraqi army. Under interrogation by the Iraqi intelligence he apparently said a lot regarding the role of Netanyahu’s IDF in supporting IS.

Guess Who is Behind the Islamic State? Israeli Colonel "Caught with IS Pants Down"

Forum List

Back