The myth of Matthew Shepard is unravelling

Right. Because violence against gay men never happens.

Fuck off.

He wasn't killed for the reason we were told.

Guy, the problem is, this is an old story. Matt was a meth dealer, one of his killers was gay or did a gay thing once or did a gay thing with Matt.

And it never, ever pans out, other than rumors.

Clearly, the brutality of the crime, where he was beaten, tied to a fence and lit on fire, shows that there was anger and rage against this young man.

It wasn't a drug deal gone bad.

But Saint Shepard is right up there with Saint Skittles!

You cant engage in such heresy without attracting the condemnation of every libtard on the planet, lol.

Last edited:
The story reported in the media, and largely presented at trial, was a simple one. Shepard was in the Fireside Lounge in Laramie, Wyoming, when he met two young men, Aaron McKinney and Russell Henderson. Supposedly Shepard told these strangers he was gay. They left the bar with him, then pistol whipped and tortured him, and left him to die tied up to a fence at the end of town. They allegedly did this because Shepard was gay. McKinney at one point even used a “gay panic defense,” asserting that he had been so shocked by Shepard’s alleged sexual advances, he was somehow not culpable.

But McKinney and Shepard were not strangers. They had many friends in common, and had socialized with each other. And they had an even deeper history. Both were dealing (and using) methamphetamine, and as such were business rivals. McKinney was also bisexual, and had had sexual relations with Shepard.

How did the facts of this case become so distorted? Partly because a courtroom is not a venue for ascertaining truth. Prosecutors present facts designed to lead the jury to convict (rather than to tell a complete tale), and defense lawyers present cases designed to leave their client as intact as possible (either hoping for an acquittal or the shortest sentence possible). But in this case, there were additional forces at play. People involved in the drug-dealing world who might have shed some light on what had transpired had a motive for keeping quiet, or concocting other stories: self-preservation, fear of being labeled a “snitch.” And the press immediately jumped on — and continued playing up — the hate crime angle. It fit. Anti-bigotry groups, relying on media and other reports, used the case to underscore the danger of homophobia and hate crimes.

Those dangers remain real, including the continuation of violent attacks on people because they are gay, despite the progress on other fronts, such as gay marriage.

That libtards would lie and lie and lie about the Shepherd incident is no surprise to anyone that has followed their agit-prop for the last 40 years.

You can tell when a libtard is lying when they start yelling their slogans and shun-words like racist, homophobe and sexist.

To hell with them all, and I await the day when people finally wake up from the delusional dreamland the libtards have placed them in.

The REAL story here is why would the RW try so hard to deny what really happened. That in modern day America, this would happen to a gay man. They don't like gays, but they really don't like anything that shows that in a red state, it can be just as bad as, let's say, the ME.

They are torn, really torn....so they grasp as straws as to why this was not a gay-bashing murder.

The REAL story here is why would the RW try so hard to deny what really happened. That in modern day America, this would happen to a gay man. They don't like gays, but they really don't like anything that shows that in a red state, it can be just as bad as, let's say, the ME.

They are torn, really torn....so they grasp as straws as to why this was not a gay-bashing murder.
Are you a fucking retard? It was a drug deal. You once again need to lie to push your agenda. An agenda based upon lies

The REAL story here is why would the RW try so hard to deny what really happened. That in modern day America, this would happen to a gay man.

What really happened was that a homosexual was killed by a bi-sexual over drugs and hate for homosexuals had nothing to do with it at all.

I know you libtards hate the Truth, but the facts are the facts, and I doubt many people (except libtards of course) fall for your red herring argument and make it about the motives of those who are telling the Truth instead of addressing the bare facts themselves.

You ideologues on the left have too much invested in your lies to ever let the Truth come out.

They don't like gays, but they really don't like anything that shows that in a red state, it can be just as bad as, let's say, the ME.

Lol, no one is grasping at straws except for libtards who are seeing the last dying days of neoMarxist 'liberalism' as a competitive world view.

And you will smear and lie till you have not a breathe left in you to defend these piles of lies you have told for so long.

Are you a fucking retard? It was a drug deal. You once again need to lie to push your agenda. An agenda based upon lies

No, she is not a retard, since retards can eventually learn though much slower than normal people.

She is an ideologue which means she has chosen to not think for herself and never learn anything at all because she prefers the lies known in the US as 'liberalism'.

^ Exhibit A right there.

No, she is not a retard, since retards can eventually learn though much slower than normal people.

She is an ideologue which means she has chosen to not think for herself and never learn anything at all because she prefers the lies known in the US as 'liberalism'.

^ Exhibit B

(they try so hard.....hard not to see their agenda)

^ Exhibit A right there.

Oh, the old libtard, 'they disagree with me so they must be evil, stupid or corrupt' defense.

I would say nice try, Bodecea, but it was actually pathetic.

^ Exhibit B

(they try so hard.....hard not to see their agenda)

So you have no facts to the contrary, right? Or are you just forgetting to mention them?

Do you have any facts? Do you know what a fact is?

Hint: a thing isn't a fact simply because a bunch of libtards consistently call lies 'facts'.

fucking idiot

Forum List

Back