The Next 4 months are going to be the most dangerous for the world...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
After last night's disastrous performance by Biden, enemies of freedom, religion, i.e. anything that America stands for are going to take advantage before the election.

Biden says:
"eligible for what I’ve been able to do with the – with – with – with the COVID. Excuse me, with dealing with everything we have to do with – look, if – we finally beat Medicare."
Biden then really stumbles regarding the raping and killing by the illegal migrants"
"Look, there’s so many young women who have been – including a young woman who just was murdered and he – he went to the funeral.
The idea that she was murdered by a – by –by an immigrant coming in, and they talk about that.
But here’s the deal, there’s a lot of young women who are being raped by their – by their in-laws, by their – by their spouses, brothers and sisters, by – just – it’s just – it’s just ridiculous. And they can do nothing about it.
And they tried to arrest them when they cross state lines.

Really Joe? And what did you mean when you said this:
And I’m going to continue to move until we get the total ban on the – the total initiative relative to what we’re going to do with more Border Patrol and more asylum officers.
What total ban?
Now Joe says no terrorists have illegally crossed.
The only terrorist who has done anything crossing the border is one who came along and killed three under his administration, killed – an al-Qaida person in his administration, killed three American soldiers – killed three American soldiers. That’s the only terrorist that’s there.

JOE! from your own DHS

DHS identifies over 400 migrants brought to the U.S. by an ISIS-affiliated human smuggling network​

Over 150 have been arrested, but the whereabouts of over 50 remain unknown, officials said. ICE is looking to arrest them on immigration charges when they are found.

With the above mumbling, stumbling, incoherent statements our enemies are going to move quickly.
Don't be surprised that one or more of the terrorists like what DHS has identified will be doing something in the next year or shorter even if Trump is elected... DUE TO BIDEN!!!

After last night's disastrous performance by Biden, enemies of freedom, religion, i.e. anything that America stands for are going to take advantage before the election.

Biden says:
"eligible for what I’ve been able to do with the – with – with – with the COVID. Excuse me, with dealing with everything we have to do with – look, if – we finally beat Medicare."
Biden then really stumbles regarding the raping and killing by the illegal migrants"
"Look, there’s so many young women who have been – including a young woman who just was murdered and he – he went to the funeral.
The idea that she was murdered by a – by –by an immigrant coming in, and they talk about that.
But here’s the deal, there’s a lot of young women who are being raped by their – by their in-laws, by their – by their spouses, brothers and sisters, by – just – it’s just – it’s just ridiculous. And they can do nothing about it.
And they tried to arrest them when they cross state lines.

Really Joe? And what did you mean when you said this:
And I’m going to continue to move until we get the total ban on the – the total initiative relative to what we’re going to do with more Border Patrol and more asylum officers.
What total ban?
Now Joe says no terrorists have illegally crossed.
The only terrorist who has done anything crossing the border is one who came along and killed three under his administration, killed – an al-Qaida person in his administration, killed three American soldiers – killed three American soldiers. That’s the only terrorist that’s there.

JOE! from your own DHS

DHS identifies over 400 migrants brought to the U.S. by an ISIS-affiliated human smuggling network​

Over 150 have been arrested, but the whereabouts of over 50 remain unknown, officials said. ICE is looking to arrest them on immigration charges when they are found.

With the above mumbling, stumbling, incoherent statements our enemies are going to move quickly.
Don't be surprised that one or more of the terrorists like what DHS has identified will be doing something in the next year or shorter even if Trump is elected... DUE TO BIDEN!!!

Alarmist pap.

Alarmist pap.
Truthfully I hope you are right! I want to be wrong so bad!
But this from the DHS...
DHS identifies over 400 migrants brought to the U.S. by an ISIS-affiliated human smuggling network

Truthfully I hope you are right! I want to be wrong so bad!
But this from the DHS...
DHS identifies over 400 migrants brought to the U.S. by an ISIS-affiliated human smuggling network

Look under your bed.

Trump could only hint at the war being started by America, and it didn't have to happen. Directly opposing a president's war is just not allowable and so he could only hint.

But regardless of Trump winning the debate by lying about a dozen times, there's still no way that the establishment is going to permit him to interfere with Biden's war against Russia. It's just a question on how he will be stopped.

1. Newsome was trotted out last night proactively before the debate. So was Gretchen.

2. ????

3. ????

Make no mistake, when America's lone superpower status depends on it.

Russia must be stopped before China and the Brics can be stopped.

The next 4 months won't be dangerous. But the possibiity of a Trump election is very dangerous.

Sure. Dangerous to your little Marxist circle jerk.

Might as well start packing for your move to Venezuela. I heard it's not very crowded there now that they dumped hundreds of thousands of criminals on our border.

Obviously IM2 like all juveniles, hate Trump.
I too hate Trump for his personality ...
But unlike the juveniles that won't consider Trump because of his obnoxious personality,
I consider Trump an person who EXECUTES...i.e. gets things done.

For that reason based on his successes in his first term, I'm all in for Trump.
  • Because I want to see inflation go down.
  • Because I want the walls built and illegals that killing Americans kept out!
  • Because I want to see the government less bureaucratic and more realistic.
  • Because I want the law enforcement community to be respected, not reduced or eliminated.
  • Because I want the US military to do what all militaries should do..
    • extermination,
    • exhaustion,
    • annihilation,
    • intimidation, and
    • subversion
    • and not "WOKENESS"!
For these reasons and more, I want America and the world SAFE again and to
"Make America GREAT"!

For these reasons and more, I want America and the world SAFE again and to
"Make America GREAT"!
If Trump refuses to pursue the war against Russia to victory, he's the biggest threat by far to making America the greatest.

China. Russia, and the Brics are very real!

Trump has been officially disqualified from being president.

There's nothing that Biden or his replacement needs to do to change that.

If Trump refuses to pursue the war against Russia to victory, he's the biggest threat by far to making America the greatest.

China. Russia, and the Brics are very real!

Trump has been officially disqualified from being president.

There's nothing that Biden or his replacement needs to do to change that.

I don't see any Canadians over there fighting Russians. Why don't you girls take the lead and show us how it's done?

I don't see any Canadians over there fighting Russians. Why don't you girls take the lead and show us how it's done?
The number of Americans and Canadians fighting in the Ukraine is top secret.

Your guess could be better than mine on both.
Or is could be you blowing smoke up Biden's dead dog's ass.

Let's find out? My guess is ? and?

From

The Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft

A March 14 update on the number of foreign mercenaries provided by the Russian Defense Ministry, which has an interest in muddying the waters on these figures, claims that 1,005 Canadian mercenaries have gone to Ukraine to fight. It claims that at least 491 of them — nearly half — have been killed.

And Canada is not number one on that list.
According to the Russian update,
  1. 2,960 mercenaries have come from Poland with 1,497 of them reportedly killed.
  2. Number two is the U.S. with at least 491 of its 1,113 mercenaries killed.
The update says that mercenary fighters have come from NATO members Romania and the U.K., while France has been the source of fewer: 147 French nationals have died out of 356 who have gone, according to Russia

Forum List

Back