The NRA Said "The Only Way To Stop A Bad Guy With A Gun,..

they are having a hard time using this Navy shooting for their hate and gun control AGENDA

he was a LIBERAL Obama voting PERSON..so who do they drag out? their old standard, THE NRA and the people who belong to it..

they are just so TRANSPARENT

Are there laws requiring you to determine via a background check whether the person who wants to buy your gun is eligible or not?

The law already holds a person liable if it is found they sold a gun to a person not eligible to own one. How about we enforce that law first before we start making new ones?

Because prevention and deterrence are designed to work BEFORE someone is shot?

And if your assurances of prevention haven't worked? How about we base laws and program on RESULTS instead of INTENTIONS???

Wrong. There are already laws against owning a firearm for those declared ineligible due to mental issues.

Now, how about supporting background checks for spoons? Do you deny obesity kills?

Man, you are heartless. Have you ever tried eating ice cream with a fork?
Especially here in Florida.

Oh shit no! We have to ban forks outright! All pointy things must go in a civilized society. :eusa_whistle:

So I have to eat my ice cream with a butter knife?

Man, you are heartless. Have you ever tried eating ice cream with a fork?
Especially here in Florida.

Oh shit no! We have to ban forks outright! All pointy things must go in a civilized society. :eusa_whistle:

So I have to eat my ice cream with a butter knife?

Sorry, no knives either...

Now, back to background checks and registration for spoons. Just look at the carnage!:

It is frequently stated in scientific and lay literature that obesity causes about 300 000 deaths per year in the United States.

Estimating Deaths Attributable to Obesity in the United States

300,000 deaths!!! That makes murder by firearms look like nothing. Common sense laws, that's all I'm asking for...:eusa_whistle:

is a good guy with a gun"

Except for the rare circumstances in which the shooter kills himself, yes, that's how a bad guy with a gun is stopped. How do you propose we stop a bad guy with a gun...hit him over the head with a 'gun free zone' sign?

?

How about not letting him have a gun to start with.

This guy was involved in TWO previous instances where he discharged a gun illegally.

He was seeing a shrink about voices in his head.

How the hell was THIS guy able to get a gun or still have a gun?

^
That's the problem with disarming the good guys. Then our only recourse is to toss our bullets at the bad guys. They get to shoot at us.

Isn't this another one of the sons Obama never had?

Still not a reason to deny me the right to own a firearm. Keep trying Joebutthurt.

No one wants to deny you the right to own a firearm. What We the People need to do instead is make sure that whackjobs like Alexis don't have access to guns.

BULL FUCKING SHIT!!

Now judging by just one of your posts I'll give YOU the benefit of the doubt, that you're not interested in complete disarmament, but the people feeding the bed wetting parrots the bullshit they're regurgitating are obviously desperate to confiscate every privately owned weapon they can get their blood soaked hands on.

You might not be a criminally insane authortarian sociopath, but you're an idiot if you think a law will keep assholes like Alexis from getting a gun. He used a shotgun in this case to procure more weapons. Would it be better if he clubbed to death a security guard? You can not stop idiots like these until they act, and if you've disarmed everyone else no one can respond until it's too late.
here's the typical repub-lie-tard thinks were trying to take his gun ...when will they ever learn ???/ maybe when some whack job comes to a place maybe his work, or his wifes, child, of his parents are at a night on the town and they get gun down by some whack job that thinks he's killing terrorist ... myabe this repub-lie-tard will wake up ...

No one wants to deny you the right to own a firearm. What We the People need to do instead is make sure that whackjobs like Alexis don't have access to guns.

BULL FUCKING SHIT!!

Now judging by just one of your posts I'll give YOU the benefit of the doubt, that you're not interested in complete disarmament, but the people feeding the bed wetting parrots the bullshit they're regurgitating are obviously desperate to confiscate every privately owned weapon they can get their blood soaked hands on.

You might not be a criminally insane authortarian sociopath, but you're an idiot if you think a law will keep assholes like Alexis from getting a gun. He used a shotgun in this case to procure more weapons. Would it be better if he clubbed to death a security guard? You can not stop idiots like these until they act, and if you've disarmed everyone else no one can respond until it's too late.
here's the typical repub-lie-tard thinks were trying to take his gun ...when will they ever learn ???/ maybe when some whack job comes to a place maybe his work, or his wifes, child, of his parents are at a night on the town and they get gun down by some whack job that thinks he's killing terrorist ... myabe this repub-lie-tard will wake up ...

It's comforting knowing you couldn't pass a background check.

It turns out Alexis was armed only with a shotgun. He was able to take down those "good guys with guns" in the building to then use their handguns to kill more people.

What will LaPierre and the gun-nutters say now? :eusa_think:
He voted for Obama.

I'm sure you have a link to this, I'd hate to think you are making up lies,...
are you this stupid black label ??? every media out let has said he came in with a shot gun and took the armed guards gun ... do you keep you head up your ass all the time ???? do you every come out for air????

Mabel, I thought progressives were smart, but they don't know how to use google...:cuckoo:

Aaron Alexis, Navy Yard Shooter, Allegedly Registered Democrat | National Report

A radical right wing propaganda site that has Ted Cruz/Sarah Palin as the headline? :lol:

You are too good, please link more :lmao:

NationalReport>NBC News has identified the suspect in the Washington D.C. Navy Yard shooting as Registered Democract Aaron Alexis, 34, originally of Ft. Worth, Texas (click here for report circulating on Twitter regarding the shooter). Alexis, allegedly a Muslim (possibly gay), was a civilian contractor who reportedly used the ID of a former employee to gain access into the facility. At this time, 13 people are reported dead and several others wounded.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...S324US325&q=Aaron+Alexis+Registered+Democract

Keep digging your doing a good job...rolmao

Mabel, you got smoked like a cheap cigar...:smoke:

he was a Buddhistt moron

He voted for Obama.

are you this stupid black label ??? every media out let has said he came in with a shot gun and took the armed guards gun ... do you keep you head up your ass all the time ???? do you every come out for air????

Speaking of stupid.

Quote: Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post

It turns out Alexis was armed only with a shotgun. He was able to take down those "good guys with guns" in the building to then use their handguns to kill more people.

What will LaPierre and the gun-nutters say now?

A radical right wing propaganda site that has Ted Cruz/Sarah Palin as the headline? :lol:

You are too good, please link more :lmao:

NationalReport>NBC News has identified the suspect in the Washington D.C. Navy Yard shooting as Registered Democract Aaron Alexis, 34, originally of Ft. Worth, Texas (click here for report circulating on Twitter regarding the shooter). Alexis, allegedly a Muslim (possibly gay), was a civilian contractor who reportedly used the ID of a former employee to gain access into the facility. At this time, 13 people are reported dead and several others wounded.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...S324US325&q=Aaron+Alexis+Registered+Democract

he was a Buddhistt moron

A liberal Buddhist.

they are having a hard time using this Navy shooting for their hate and gun control AGENDA

he was a LIBERAL Obama voting PERSON..so who do they drag out? their old standard, THE NRA and the people who belong to it..

they are just so TRANSPARENT

Steph is all against agendas and using tragedies for political gain...until she isn't which will happen in 5...4...3...2...1

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/313460-friend-navy-yard-shooter-liberal-supported-obama.html

Now!

How do you know that? The New York Times is still saying he had an AR-15. If they can't get that right, then how can we believe anything the press says about the incident?

no moron the clearly said he tried to purchased a AR 15 but found out that he could buy a shot gun wit les problems

How do you know that? The New York Times is still saying he had an AR-15. If they can't get that right, then how can we believe anything the press says about the incident?

no moron the clearly said he tried to purchased a AR 15 but found out that he could buy a shot gun wit les problems

What kind of problems?

he was a Buddhistt moron

A liberal Buddhist.

nothing worng being a liberal Buddhist ... its way better then being a repub-lie-tard buddhist

Speaking of stupid.

Quote: Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post

What will LaPierre and the gun-nutters say now?

who in the hell would want to be a disgusting worthless piece of shit texan ... thats worse the being a dog shit

What kind of problems?

I sorry ... it doesn't say google on my forehead ...if you're to stupid to read anything, Im not your teacher ... do you own damn searching... its been in the news... try the new york times ... then try to comprehend what you read

A liberal Buddhist.

nothing worng being a liberal Buddhist ... its way better then being a repub-lie-tard buddhist

Tell that to the family of the liberal Buddhist's victims.

ok go get me the email addresses of all the liberal Buddhist and i'll email them no problem with that ... sorry to ruin you lie... where you were trying to make him out to me a muslim bet that pissed ya off... I'm just saying

Forum List

Back