The NYPD Are Making Themselves Look Really Small With Their Anti-DeBlasio Antics

How are they helping the situation by vehemently, publicly and visibly defying their boss, the mayor of New York City?

They must think that the mayor should pander to their every whim, wish and demand. He doesn't work for the police department, he works the city at large.

Not to mention not setting a good example. They are only making things worse.

I guess cops don't have first amendment rights......:(

Not if it's up against a Democrat comrade. Now if he had been Republican you wouldn't see this thread

I agree, the ones turning their backs are being childish and cocky son of a B's....

and so is their Union Head with his mouthing off...

They are stirring up trouble imho, instead of being what they are paid to be while in uniform, Peace Officers...

I expect it from every day numbskull protesters, but not from the supposed Peace Officers being paid by citizens.... and while in Uniform....

If they want to protest then take the Uniform off and go to the streets and protest, like the rest of us citizens have to do...and get a permit for it too! and make sure they don't block traffic or the Brooklyn Bridge :D

How much more peaceful of a protest can you get than to simply turn your back on the person you feel has wronged you?
In any other job, turning their backs when the CEO of their corporation walked in the room or public assembly, that would be insubordination and their ass would be grass and they would have lost their jobs...

true story!

Unless they are in a Union.

The poor op is such a fucking victim. Want another hand out op?

You mean to tell me you are so pathetic that you like being patronized?

Hey op, how pathetic is it in your mind that "you people" have it better here than on any other place on the planet?

You do not deny that....do you? Which group of people chant bling bling in the faces of those who live in the ghetto?

Damn, it must suck to be in such poverty while being fat at the same time. How horrible.

I bet you think I am white too.

You may think I went off topic. I think I addressed the heart of the problem.

Tell us what a victim you are. Have you visited blackpeoplemeet.com ?

You fucking racists.

And De Blasio's comments were just the straw that broke the camel's back, in which they had remained silent on, until 2 of their own were assassinated.
How are they helping the situation by vehemently, publicly and visibly defying their boss, the mayor of New York City?

They must think that the mayor should pander to their every whim, wish and demand. He doesn't work for the police department, he works the city at large.

Not wanting their boss to get them killed by indulging in irresponsible political theater at the expense of their lives is "small"? If their "whim" is to not have a mayor that puts them in even more danger and makes their job even harder, then that is a whim worth catering to, you idiot. "Making things worse" indeed.

De blasio ran on a anti-cop platform, now that cops are being targeted, they are showing their displeasure with the lack of support from city hall. Why is that a problem ?

You may think the NYPD looked small and not setting a good example. The mayor loomed large and divisive in his short sighted attempt to score points with those stakeholders vested in race wars and class envy. NYC needed a leader, a uniter and he chose to divide.

I agree, the ones turning their backs are being childish and cocky son of a B's....

They are stirring up trouble imho, instead of being what they are paid to be while in uniform, Peace Officers...

I expect it from every day numbskull protesters, but not from the supposed Peace Officers being paid by citizens.... and while in Uniform....

If they want to protest then take the Uniform off and go to the streets and protest, like the rest of us citizens have to do...and get a permit for it too! and make sure they don't block traffic or the Brooklyn Bridge :D

How much more peaceful of a protest can you get than to simply turn your back on the person you feel has wronged you?
In any other job, turning their backs when the CEO of their corporation walked in the room or public assembly, that would be insubordination and their ass would be grass and they would have lost their jobs...

true story!

If a CEO created the rift between himself and his work force that De Blasio has over this issue he wouldn't be long for that job. You can't fire your entire workforce because they think you're an idiot. All you end up with is new people who don't know how to do the job who at some point will ALSO come to the conclusion that you're an idiot!

You may think the NYPD looked small and not setting a good example. The mayor loomed large and divisive in his short sighted attempt to score points with those stakeholders vested in race wars and class envy. NYC needed a leader, a uniter and he chose to divide.
NYC needs to fire some cops, a whole lot of them apparently.

Oh how they hate the protest when it's AGAINST a Democrat Comrade

I think they should go out on a sick out then, they are going to get slammed for showing their disapproval of their nasty boss and his nasty remarks about THEM in a real PEACEFUL meaningful PROTEST
get their butts out of uniform and Protest like the rest of the citizens do, on the sidewalks or streets.
Yeah, it ain't a real protest until others are punished in the process

true story!

If a CEO created the rift between himself and his work force that De Blasio has over this issue he wouldn't be long for that job. You can't fire your entire workforce because they think you're an idiot. All you end up with is new people who don't know how to do the job who at some point will ALSO come to the conclusion that you're an idiot!
Don't count on that....Board Members and CEO's are in cahoots together....and Stock holders don't give a darn about employees either....

Those employees doing something like that would be gone...and in right to work states, there is NOTHING the employees that were insubordinate and lost their jobs could do about it.

NYC needs to fire some cops, a whole lot of them apparently.

Looks like the Mayor is going to be looking for a new job as well.

true story!

Don't count on that....Board Members and CEO's are in cahoots together....and Stock holders don't give a darn about employees either....

Those employees doing something like that would be gone...and in right to work states, there is NOTHING the employees that were insubordinate and lost their jobs could do about it.

Stockholders care about profits. Having to replace employees is one of the biggest "profit killers" there is, Care. It's expensive to train the replacements and you have to pay the unemployment on the people you've fired. If you are an executive of an organization that suffers from constant turnover due to firings then you are NOT going to be running a profitable organization and you WILL be fired.

true story!

Stockholders care about profits. Having to replace employees is one of the biggest "profit killers" there is, Care. It's expensive to train the replacements and you have to pay the unemployment on the people you've fired. If you are an executive of an organization that suffers from constant turnover due to firings then you are NOT going to be running a profitable organization and you WILL be fired.
I agree that it is costly to keep hiring new people, HOWEVER, I have worked in upper management for too many Corporations to KNOW that they would be fired....without blinking an eye....

true story!

I agree that it is costly to keep hiring new people, HOWEVER, I have worked in upper management for too many Corporations to KNOW that they would be fired....without blinking an eye....

What "they" are you referring to?

That's a good point. Why should they get paid if they are protesting in uniform?

I expect it from every day numbskull protesters, but not from the supposed Peace Officers being paid by us.... and while in Uniform....

Blame NYC politics and gun control laws for this. Progs give the police more and more power and then they are shocked when they get a bit of pushback.

Police can routinely ignore parking regs.
Police can get out of petty crap, and get their family out of it.
Police are the only one who have an easy time getting firearms in NYC for home defense.
Police unions have been treated with kid gloves for decades.

Progs went and created a new class of Knights, and now all of sudden they are surprised when the Knights flex?
I hadn't realized that you were a Prog. And you have to be one, since you are super okay with police abusing their authority.

:thup:

Forum List

Back