The NYPD Are Making Themselves Look Really Small With Their Anti-DeBlasio Antics

Oh how they hate the protest when it's AGAINST a Democrat Comrade

I think they should go out on a sick out then, they are going to get slammed for showing their disapproval of their nasty boss and his nasty remarks about THEM in a real PEACEFUL meaningful PROTEST
get their butts out of uniform and Protest like the rest of the citizens do, on the sidewalks or streets.

You mean like teacher's unions do when they are supposed to be in school?

You notice they don't have a problem with the UNIONS protesting in their outfits/uniforms.

or the Congressional Black Caucus and their STAFF in Congress leaving their seats on OUR DIME to stand on steps holding their hand up like idiots.
images

Or them wearing hoodies on the floor of Congress.

images

but dear gawd these police DISREPECTED Comrade DeBlasio now the world is going to end

hypocrites

Last edited:
Everyone knows the police treat young black men differently. Are New York's finest really so thin-skinned that their boss giving citizens some straightforward sympathy must be cause for protest?

And I'm sure this is in no way influenced by the ongoing contract negotiations between City Hall and the police union...

I agree, the ones turning their backs are being childish and cocky son of a B's....

and so is their Union Head with his mouthing off...

They are stirring up trouble imho, instead of being what they are paid to be while in uniform, Peace Officers...

I expect it from every day numbskull protesters, but not from the supposed Peace Officers being paid by citizens.... and while in Uniform....

If they want to protest then take the Uniform off and go to the streets and protest, like the rest of us citizens have to do...and get a permit for it too! and make sure they don't block traffic or the Brooklyn Bridge :D

How much more peaceful of a protest can you get than to simply turn your back on the person you feel has wronged you?
In any other job, turning their backs when the CEO of their corporation walked in the room or public assembly, that would be insubordination and their ass would be grass and they would have lost their jobs...

true story!
This is different, though, and worse, IMO. The mayor is the elected representative of the people of NYC. Turning their backs on him is actually turning their back on the citizens of NYC. Which isn't exactly surprising since apparently quite a few cops up there have turned their backs on citizens.

So protesting Bush back in the day was turning your back on the people of the United States as a whole?
Yep, when the people are doing wrong as a whole they deserve it. Being against police corruption is never wrong. In a democracy. But of course as a supporter of big government you can't see that.

I agree, the ones turning their backs are being childish and cocky son of a B's....

They are stirring up trouble imho, instead of being what they are paid to be while in uniform, Peace Officers...

I expect it from every day numbskull protesters, but not from the supposed Peace Officers being paid by citizens.... and while in Uniform....

If they want to protest then take the Uniform off and go to the streets and protest, like the rest of us citizens have to do...and get a permit for it too! and make sure they don't block traffic or the Brooklyn Bridge :D

They looked pretty peaceful to me!
Hey Willow! Banned from the cesspool again? Merry Christmas!

You know................if a violent protester either shoots or punches DeBlasio, the cops are going to be blamed for not protecting him, right?

This police outrage could carry a lot farther than most imagine.

They looked pretty peaceful to me!
Hey Willow! Banned from the cesspool again? Merry Christmas!
lol!

Everyone knows the police treat young black men differently. Are New York's finest really so thin-skinned that their boss giving citizens some straightforward sympathy must be cause for protest?

And I'm sure this is in no way influenced by the ongoing contract negotiations between City Hall and the police union...
Did you know that the NYPD is the biggest minority police force in the nation? Now what?

NYC Cop Killer worked for Obama Advisor

MisterChambers.com ^
The Protests were Organized for one Specific Purpose – Dead Cops In December 2012, a respected Egyptian news magazine named six Obama administration officials who were in fact agents of the international terrorist organization, the Muslim Brotherhood. They claimed that these individuals had helped change the White House “from a position hostile to Islamic groups and organizations in the world to the largest and most important supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood.” One of these alleged agents was Imam Mohamed Magid, a Koranic scholar from Sudan. In the Obama administration, Magid was appointed to the Department of Homeland Security’s Countering Violence...

Did you know that the NYPD is the biggest minority police force in the nation? Now what?
How many minority cops abuse their authority in comparison to majority cops?

Unknown but we do know this fact....The January 2010 Police Academy class is 63 percent minority, and consists of recruits who were born in 15 countries.

NYPD - Press Release

Unknown but we do know this fact....The January 2010 Police Academy class is 63 percent minority, and consists of recruits who were born in 15 countries.

NYPD - Press Release
Good. Maybe one day police brutality will be illegal.

NYPD - Press Release

It is illegal, that's why they have a Civilian Complaint Review Board, and a court system for those that exceed their legal limits!

NYPD - Press Release

It is illegal, that's why they have a Civilian Complaint Review Board, and a court system for those that exceed their legal limits!
Riggggggght.

Forum List

Back