The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the defense going to point out that the screams for help continued after the gunshot was heard...was Trayvon in a condition to continue screaming...or was he dead?

They won't say it because it didn't happen. You're ridiculous.

No...I'm deltex...but I listened again to the you tube recording and you are correct. Much clearer than the one played on CNN...

No but they are trained in police procedure. They have a close relationship with police and vica versa.

Meaning, they are not the police, and cannot act under the color of law. Only those who are deputized may act under the color of law.

Then, why bother calling them in an emergency?

Knock off the sophistry.
I'm a paramedic in a big city. Some municipalities do have separate dispatchers for fire, police, and EMS. Most dispatchers are not medics but are EMD-trained. Pretty pleased with dispatchers in this area.

Then, why bother calling them in an emergency?

Because they will contact the appropriate emergncy response organization depending upon the nature of your emergency. If someone needs an ambulance, they will contact the local ambulance company and have one sent out. If there is a fire, they will contact the proper fire depatrment and have them respond. If there has been some other disturbance they may contact the police. While being somewhat more helpful and charged with the responsibility of discerning the nature of the emergency, they are essentially a central switchboard which handles emergency calls and directs them to the proper agency for response.

AND depending on the situation, they stay on the phone with you to offer advice, give instructions, calm you down, etc.

You make it sound like they're nothing more than switchboard operators. That's not true.

The sense of humor has left the building.

later.

Yeah Sunshine's taken over and it's just not fun watching her piss on everyone. l8r

beatdeadhorse5-1.gif

You can get over yourself. I have as much right to be here as anyone. Sorry you don't have anything to add, but that's your problem, not mine.

He didn't say you don't have a right to be here. I swear there are some connections missing in your brain or something.

[

Again, I've said this many times. We have a bunch of gun nuts on this board to whom Zimmerman was "living the dream" of punishing evil-doers. The very thought that he could be charged with a crime for it offends them.

Fail, you haven proven yourself to be some nut job over and over and it's posts like this that exposes it.

Okay, guy, you tell yourself that.

Maybe you should go over to one of the Zimmerman threads, if you want to see what nutjobs look like.

Keep your rep but.........

Defense made sure everyone knows that "DD" is learning disabled and unable to keep her story 100% straight between interviews and depositions and courtroom testimony.

However, it is not clear that jury thinks she is lying about the primary testimony that Trayvon Martin was not the aggressor.

Eyewitness ( speaking Spanish with translator ) testifies that the person who stood up after the shooting was on top at the end of the " fight".

Earwitness claims that only one voice was screaming for help and that she did not hear anyone say " You gonna die tonight mothafuckah".

Cell phone company manager has insignificant testimony about the phone records that night.

Prosecution exhibited child-like understanding of social media.

One member of the jury passed away. Cause of death: Intense boredom.

Defense made sure everyone knows that "DD" is learning disabled and unable to keep her story 100% straight between interviews and depositions and courtroom testimony.

However, it is not clear that jury thinks she is lying about the primary testimony that Trayvon Martin was not the aggressor.

Eyewitness ( speaking Spanish with translator ) testifies that the person who stood up after the shooting was on top at the end of the " fight".

Earwitness claims that only one voice was screaming for help and that she did not hear anyone say " You gonna die tonight mothafuckah".

Cell phone company manager has insignificant testimony about the phone records that night.

A member of the jury died? Really?

Um......no.

Um......no.

Um...:tongue:

IMO, every person who carries a gun is just hoping and waiting for the opportunity to play Mighty Mouse and swoop down to "save the day". People (especially men) who feel impotent and small, at the mercy of outside forces such as their boss, spouse, etc, those are the people who are so scared of the world that they carry a gun.

You sure have a low opinion of our police and armed forces.

Dumb attempt at a very sloppy smoke screen. Law enforcement and our military have nothing to do with pathetic little impotent fools, like Zimmerman, needing a gun to be a Real Man.

I stand by what I wrote.

so if someone would like some serious rep., please sum up today, I was at work...

[MENTION=23905]Trajan[/MENTION] , I know, kind of sux to be a west coaster and missing out on the live feed of the trial.
[MENTION=18988]PixieStix[/MENTION]

I was just getting ready to post "Sooooo, did I miss anything today?"

[MENTION=43888]AyeCantSeeYou[/MENTION] [MENTION=43893]25Caliber[/MENTION] [MENTION=43879]testarosa[/MENTION] [MENTION=23063]Rat in the Hat[/MENTION] [MENTION=43882]Tink[/MENTION] [MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION]

Apologies in advance if I left anyone out who actually follows the trial without inserting their 'expert' opinion on court proceedings.

Ahhh, now I see QBs offering up their opinions. Sad. There is already 129+ threads dedicated to opines.

thank you.

would you say that the defense or the prosecution had a 'good day'...

Evidence to your claims, please.
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back