The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. WE are the second class citizens now. We must PAY for owning slaves in the past and for not letting them succeed in todays world. It's all our fault they fuck like rabbits then bail on their girlfriends once the kids are born, just to name one thing of MANY.

A guy called HLN and asked Big Mouth Screaming Jane "why didn't Martin use his cell and call the police when he saw Zimmerman following him?" and guess what he got? Yelled at. How dare he ask such a question.:eusa_hand:

What's really sad about slavery is that most people don't even know their own history. Those that think whites started slavery are wrong. Africans were selling each other (legally) in their own country way before any ever came to America. (I wrote a research paper on this in college.)

Slave Trade

You are correct.

DING DING DING DING DING. Most don't know that history because THEY DON'T GO TO SCHOOL. THEY PARTY, HAVE BABIES, GET HIGH, and SHOOT CRACKERS. Or EACH OTHER.

Last edited:
How does race factor into this? How are blacks second hand citizens based solely on this case and the effective (or ineffective) case the prosecution has?

There are many punks like weak punk GZ watching this case. They hate Black teens (especially). Once he gets off they will start fights with them then shoot them or shoot them in their cars for loud music and get away with it. That's why.

Congrats Teapublicans. You have won.

Yeah? And there are plenty of black teens that hate crackers. Especially 13 month old crackers, so they shoot them IN THE FUCKING FACE.
Hello? Is anyone home, McFuckingFly? Teenagers are not fully cooked yet. They are mean, evil, ornery, obnoxious, hateful and selfish. BLack white brown yellow green blue. Doesn't matter. Teens are teens. And if I saw a black blue green brown yellow purple teen walking around my neighborhood and peeking in my house, you can bet I am going to shoot his fucking ass.

Two different cases. Those murderers are never getting out of jail and hopefully they get the chair but GZ must go free because he murdered a lower citizen.

Why didnt Martin use his cell phone and call the police that he was afraid due to being followed by a stranger?

Simple question.

Jackson - So far the testimony from Rachel was that GZ had lost TM and Martin was at his father's fiancee's condo. Then TM went back around to find GZ. And when he did he confronted him. That's the testimony about the lead up to the incident so far. What are you talking about that Martin was terrified and chose to fight over flight? Huh? He already fled to safety and chose to leave that safety and go and find the man who was following him. At least that's what the "star" prosecution witness, Ms. Jeantel, said.

The killing had NOTHING to do with race but the aftermath has EVERYTHING to do with it.

That's bull. GZ would not have followed a White teen like that.

Bullshit. He was Neighborhood Watch. Anyone walking NOT RECOGNIZED after burglaries in the neighborhood would indeed follow. I damn fucking know I sure the fuck would.

It's not really the job of the neighborhood watch to follow anyone though. Their job is to observe and report is it not?

How does race factor into this? How are blacks second hand citizens based solely on this case and the effective (or ineffective) case the prosecution has?

There are many punks like weak punk GZ watching this case. They hate Black teens (especially). Once he gets off they will start fights with them then shoot them or shoot them in their cars for loud music and get away with it. That's why.

Yeah? And there are plenty of black teens that hate crackers. Especially 13 month old crackers, so they shoot them IN THE FUCKING FACE.
Hello? Is anyone home, McFuckingFly? Teenagers are not fully cooked yet. They are mean, evil, ornery, obnoxious, hateful and selfish. BLack white brown yellow green blue. Doesn't matter. Teens are teens. And if I saw a black blue green brown yellow purple teen walking around my neighborhood and peeking in my house, you can bet I am going to shoot his fucking ass.

Sorry your experiences with teens have been so abysmal. I know many delightful teens. Change the places you go and meet new people for God's sakes!

Jackson - So far the testimony from Rachel was that GZ had lost TM and Martin was at his father's fiancee's condo. Then TM went back around to find GZ. And when he did he confronted him. That's the testimony about the lead up to the incident so far. What are you talking about that Martin was terrified and chose to fight over flight? Huh? He already fled to safety and chose to leave that safety and go and find the man who was following him. At least that's what the "star" prosecution witness, Ms. Jeantel, said.

So wait a minute is she credible or uncredible? Just for arguments sake I just want to say that if someone was following me I would not lead them back to my house. And because teenagers are generally stupid I don't find it unreasonable or out of the realm of possibility that a natural response would be to ask why you are being followed even for myself. What happened after that and why the situation escalated is any ones guess.

I'd really like to know what you guys think about this link
The Strata-Sphere » The Nail In George Zimmerman False Claims

Two different cases. Those murderers are never getting out of jail and hopefully they get the chair but GZ must go free because he murdered a lower citizen.

Really. So blacks are now lower citizens? That came out of your own mouth. The baby was not a lower citizen because he was white. Right?
You just screwed your own pooch, dude.

The killing had NOTHING to do with race but the aftermath has EVERYTHING to do with it.

That's bull. GZ would not have followed a White teen like that.

Mindreader, eh?

I wouldn't classify that as mind reading since he and his friend from the neighborhood have both stated numerous times that the burglaries that occurred were by black males and that is what they were on the look out for.

That's not saying they are racist, ( idk maybe they are maybe they aren't) but if that's the description you have that is what you are on alert for.

Why didn't Martin use his cell phone to call police and that he was afraid due to being followed?

Simple question asked again.

I don't really have a strong opinion one way or the other in this case but just curious what you guys have to say about this?
The Strata-Sphere » The Nail In George Zimmerman False Claims

Biggest problem with that I see right away is the picture showing the one man straddling the other. In this picture, the man is sitting on the one laying down on the ground. Jonathan Good was on the stand today and that isn't how he said the straddling was.

Physician assistant: George Zimmerman trained 'MMA style' | News 13

On that page, you can see the witness testimony from today. In Good's, there is a part where one of the attorneys is seen bent over and legs apart (straddling) to show the position of how the person Good saw on top of the other was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back