The only good Russian is a Dead Russian.

For weeks I’ve maintained it was a return to the Soviet Union. Especially when the disputed regions decided to declare themselves Peoples Republics.

Well all doubts are gone. The Soviets are back. Ukrainian people are targeted now. For the crime of electing a man to the leadership who believes in freedom and independence from the Soviet Daddy in Putin.

When Russia invaded. I said Cold War 2.0 had started. Well it’s going to get worse. Putin is the new Totalitarian Threat to World Peace. And we must respond.

When I was a boy. We had the attitude that the only good Russian, was a dead Russian. That attitude will be making a comeback. And Putin is starting World War 3. Our Nuclear Forces must be read to make as many good Russians as possible.
Not coincidentally, I view the Russian people in much the same way I view Trumpsters.

They believe Putin's words, no matter how ridiculous and blatantly dishonest they are to everyone else. They have their own closed informational system that feeds them completely distorted and one-sided information, 24/7/365, telling them that it's "patriotic".

The obvious difference is that Trumpsters have far more access to the outside world. They're making more of a choice to actively avoid contrary information. But in some ways, both groups are victims of being manipulated by propaganda, provided by voices they trust, in their world.

Last edited:
I disagree. It is not easy for free people in a Democratic Republic like the United States of America to understand the Russian people. They were communists for so long that had its beginning in the Czar's home, where he and his family were murdered one by one including about a dozen children, several of whom were barely old enough to walk, talk, or crawl. That gave the Bolsheviks the power to frighten the hell out of people, and to this day they operate in fear to do jobs they are given by superiors they fear, because the wrong mistake could result in a disappearance, poisoning, torture to death, or whatever the sicko in charge of them chose to ensure their societal dropout. With the fear resulting from communist expediency of governance, to this day, people there operate in fear they will displease their superiors. I saw it with my own two eyes in an airport in Moscow. I was trained in sensitivity to communicative body language as well as words. Even so, I pity the common person of Russia. They're so scared of the person who is their work boss, they dare not show mercy to anyone who may not be deemed as safe, and this is particularly in play at Russian airports, not any of which I ever plan to revisit.

A society of fearful people will never be able to control a monster. Just saying.
Thus, we need machine guns at a minimum.

Not coincidentally, I view the Russian people in much the same way I view Trumpsters.

They believe Putin's words, no matter how ridiculous and blatantly dishonest they are to everyone else. They have their own closed informational system that feeds them completely distorted and one-sided information, 24/7/365, telling them that it's "patriotic".

The obvious difference is that Trumpsters have far more access to the outside world. They're making more of a choice to actively avoid contrary information. But in some ways, both groups are victims of being manipulated by propaganda, provided by voices they trust, in their world.
You're just mad that most people are not buying all your bullshit.

For weeks I’ve maintained it was a return to the Soviet Union. Especially when the disputed regions decided to declare themselves Peoples Republics.

Well all doubts are gone. The Soviets are back. Ukrainian people are targeted now. For the crime of electing a man to the leadership who believes in freedom and independence from the Soviet Daddy in Putin.

When Russia invaded. I said Cold War 2.0 had started. Well it’s going to get worse. Putin is the new Totalitarian Threat to World Peace. And we must respond.

When I was a boy. We had the attitude that the only good Russian, was a dead Russian. That attitude will be making a comeback. And Putin is starting World War 3. Our Nuclear Forces must be read to make as many good Russians as possible.
https://twitter.com/zlj517

Forum List

Back