The Pandemic is Over

271210997_660164841788388_8708978135148727921_n.jpg

This is kind of fun, there are like 100 threads from the folks on the right blaming Biden for how bad COVID has gotten, then those same people are telling us it is over and we should stop talking about it.

1641903758321.png

This is kind of fun, there are like 100 threads from the folks on the right blaming Biden for how bad COVID has gotten, then those same people are telling us it is over and we should stop talking about it.

View attachment 586468
But it was okay for Democrats to beat up on Trump because of Covid? Your side used Fauci to attack Trump non stop.

Remember when Trump and the parroting rubes said after November 3, 2020 we would not hear any more about Covid?

trump-tweet-covid-covid-covid.jpg

Liberal Democrats won't admit it, but the pandemic is over.

---The Left Wants the Pandemic While America Is Over It---

Just read a stat that now 85% of reported COVID cases paired with the exponential increase in testing are all of the Omicron variety so there is no real "surge" like some liberal justices are claiming.

Surge? LOL, yah a Surge in Testing because it's mandated now. Testing is up 70% because it's being mandated. What a crock of dishonest shit!

Corona is reverting back to what it always was, The Common Cold before Fauci and The Chi-Coms weaponized it and attacked The United States with it to disrupt our elections and get their puppet China Joe installed illegitimately in The White House.

These people lied from the start

2 weeks to flatten the curve

75% of the deaths were to people with 4 comorbidities &
24% of the deaths were to people with 3 comorbidities.

Even with incentives and padded numbers The CDC states the COVID morbidity rate is only 85 in 100,000 or 0.00085%.

You know they are desperate when they put SOTAMYWHORE up to lying in SCOTUS and lying to The American People when she claimed 100,000 children were hospitalized when it was only 3,700.

This should have been thrown out on Friday except for dishonorable judges like her. If it stands OSHA will be able to mandate COVID ID, and COVID Tracking Surveillance, and combined with THE IRS Surveillance of your bank accounts if you dare use $600 in a single day, you will no longer be Free and this will no longer Be America, Land of The Free.

This was nothing but a Totalitarian Power Grab.

Last edited:
The Pandemic can’t be over. It can never be over. If it’s over my employer is going to start making me come into the office a couple times a week rather than working remotely all the time. I far prefer my 40 foot commute from bed to desk over my hour long ride to the office.

But it was okay for Democrats to beat up on Trump because of Covid? Your side used Fauci to attack Trump non stop.

Hey, I am not complaining about you all beating up Biden over it, goodness knows he has messed up everything he has tried, but pick a narrative and stick to it.

Either the pandemic is over or Biden has made it worse. It cannot be both at the same time.

Forum List

Back