The Political Year 2021 In Review

"I only debate with my equals, all others I teach"

all I needed to hear.

Yes, a few days late, but still incredibly relevant...

As usual, the Professor is spot on.

We're in for an interesting 2022.

You mother fuckers made this one of the most miserable yrs we've had with your never ending nonsense and tantrums.

You people cannot govern. You are dangerous to our well being. Now we have to suffer in the year of our Lord, 2022 with Mr Potaterhead

You mother fuckers made this one of the most miserable yrs we've had with your never ending nonsense and tantrums.

You people cannot govern. You are dangerous to our well being. Now we have to suffer in the year of our Lord, 2022 with Mr Potaterhead
Which MFers?

Yes, a few days late, but still incredibly relevant...

As usual, the Professor is spot on.

We're in for an interesting 2022.

Dude, if you believe this nonsensical bullshi*, YOU are the racist! I sincerely feel sorry for you.

Truth is the Democrats are in for a major assraping at the polls and they know it. They have been actively and deliberately been trying to take America down for decades now. they thought they had their shot with Obozo and Company and thought they would succeed with Hitlery, but President Donald John Trump (get it right) got in their way.

Since America seems to be following China's Lead with CCP Joe as our Faux President, I am predicting Lockdowns About Nothing.

China is now locking down entire cities with populations of 1 million or more over get this, ASYMPTOMATIC COVID. People who have COVID and don't know it and don't exhibit any symptoms. COVID has become harmless, but the CCP is a danger to all human life and freedom.

Just like The Democrat Party here in The US is overhyping COVID to grab Power and to Squash Freedoms, you know The CCP is doing the very same thing to continue to exert TOTAL CONTROL over it's people.

AMERICA under China JOE will embark on a COVID Zero Policy maximizing tyranny and total control over every aspect of your life over what has become increasingly something that is no more harmless than a head cold. FEAR is a TOOL of Tyrants.

Yes the food shortages and further supply chain problems are coming. Get the jab or starve won't be for just the unvaccinated. Get the jab and starve will happen too for the vaccinated.

What Beijing calls its "dynamic zero Covid" strategy combines mass vaccination with a regime of constant testing, nationwide monitoring of people's movements, temperature-taking and phone apps to prove you don't pose a threat. All of that amounts to hyper vigilance about any new outbreak - if and when one is spotted the reaction is severe.

1641333229292.png

China has put a second city into total lockdown after just three asymptomatic Covid cases were discovered.

Yuzhou - which has a population of 1.1 million - saw its transport system shut down and all but essential food stores closed overnight.

It follows a similar lockdown in Xi'an, where 13 million have been confined to their homes since 23 December.

The strict measures come ahead of the Lunar New Year and the Winter Olympics due to be held in Beijing.

With exactly a month to go until the Games start, foreign ministry spokesman Wang Wenbin assured reporters China had "formulated an efficient and highly effective defence system".

As part of this system, thousands of staff and volunteers started entering a bubble on Tuesday, which will see them have no physical contact with the outside world in order to limit the spread.

Participants and international media arriving the cover the Games will also enter the bubble on arrival in China, where they will remain for the duration of their stay.

The carefully managed bubbles fit with China's "Covid-zero" policy, which has seen it focus on stamping out the virus rather than live with it over the past two years.

Forum List

Back