The Post-Trump GOP

If Trump claims it, it's evidence enough for the flock.
What if the the "flock" stayed up on election night and watched the numbers flip while counting had allegedly stopped for the night. That wouldn't be Trump telling us what we saw. That would be our only fucking eyes.

Keep up the attitude. Keep up the "mindless drone" ridicule. It grows our numbers.

Texas is GONE!!!.

It's only a matter of time.
I remember that!

That was when Trump claimed victory only to lose by seven million votes
In their world, Trump WON by seven million votes. Or more.

:spinner:
Trump got more 8 million more votes then the beloved Messiah Obama, splain that one

Firstly, Obama wasn't anyone's "Messiah". But he was the guy who saved the world's economy, and restored both the economy and America's standing as the leading nation in the first world, after W nearly started WWIII and crashed the economy. Also, if Obama was the worst President in history, why is Trump obsessed with trying to outdo him? And failing to match anything close to Obama's economic numbers in job creation, GDP growth, or stock market growth. Obama doubled the stock market in his first term.

Also the population was much larger in 2020 than it was in 2012 - 17 million more people than 2012. Also, Trump wasn't running against Obama, and the guy Trump was running against got 7 million more votes than Trump.

Obama didn't save a dam thing. The financial crisis of 2008 was already over by the time Obama seized power. The TARP eliminated the possibility of the meltdown.

Yeah, but I don't. So you're just wrong.
You strongly object to trump voters

which is why you keep attacking them
I've said it a thousand times: History has shown us that it's not the individual, it's those who enable him.

It may turn out that his presidency will have been a great thing, in that it may have been the ultimate cautionary tale.

I don't know why you spend so much time worrying about me. I guess I should be flattered, but I don't get it.
One of these days you may post something that's actually true or relevant.

NAHHHH!
Probably never, in your world.

Not much I can do about that.
And, you want to share a country with us....why?
It's a question I've never considered, so I couldn't tell you.
Wouldn't you be happier not sharing a county with people like us, whom you despise and ridicule constantly?

Wouldn't that be better. You don't need us, do you?
But I don't despise you, even though the other day you were demanding my home address with the inference that you would either assault or murder me. It's just not an emotion that afflicts me.

I really don't know what you're after here, but I do know this is tedious. I'm just not like you.
The smug, in-your-face, "reality" gaslighting with out one single doubt in your mind that we may know the truth and we may be right, tells me otherwise.

Had you, the MSM, and anyone on the left been the slightest bit curious about what the allegations are, instead of LEADING with "baseless, baseless, no evidence, baseless lalalalalalalalala I can't hear you, baseless" we might actually believe you to be sincere.

Tell me how I should react to that? Tell me what manner of control is appropriate when it is so fucking in-your-face and obtuse. Maybe you don't realize how you are daring us to start a war, but that is the reality.

But, it's okay.

Please keep it going.

Texit only gets stronger and we will BOTH be better off in the end....if we survive.
:beer:
GASLIGHTING. JFC do you even know the meaning. LOL THAT is the funniest, unaware, example of cognitive dissonance I've seen here. I mean that is quality shit.
Bullshit Mac has been trying to gaslight ever since he has been on USMB
gaslighting is presenting false facts as reality, and the issue is Trumpanzees inability to grasp Trump's loss is the result of gop officials' recounts, certifications and denials of law suits. And where that embrace of unreality will lead the gop.
No it's not, gaslighting is for a good example the stepford wifes or the overton rule
you guys are like characters in one of those movies that portray dogs as sentient of their mortality

Says the guy who doesn't know what gaslighting means.

So you even know what a gaslight is?

What if the the "flock" stayed up on election night and watched the numbers flip while counting had allegedly stopped for the night. That wouldn't be Trump telling us what we saw. That would be our only fucking eyes.

Keep up the attitude. Keep up the "mindless drone" ridicule. It grows our numbers.

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

Trump got more 8 million more votes then the beloved Messiah Obama, splain that one

Firstly, Obama wasn't anyone's "Messiah". But he was the guy who saved the world's economy, and restored both the economy and America's standing as the leading nation in the first world, after W nearly started WWIII and crashed the economy. Also, if Obama was the worst President in history, why is Trump obsessed with trying to outdo him? And failing to match anything close to Obama's economic numbers in job creation, GDP growth, or stock market growth. Obama doubled the stock market in his first term.

Also the population was much larger in 2020 than it was in 2012 - 17 million more people than 2012. Also, Trump wasn't running against Obama, and the guy Trump was running against got 7 million more votes than Trump.

Why do you always post fake news? It wasn't Obama who saved the USA and world's economy it was an old white woman

Janet Yellen
Yellen was just the head of the SF Fed Res Bank when the meltdown was halted. The Bernank saved our asses. And Obama bailed out Wall St and not Main St.
And, bingo.

I've said it a thousand times: History has shown us that it's not the individual, it's those who enable him.

It may turn out that his presidency will have been a great thing, in that it may have been the ultimate cautionary tale.

I don't know why you spend so much time worrying about me. I guess I should be flattered, but I don't get it.

NAHHHH!

Wouldn't you be happier not sharing a county with people like us, whom you despise and ridicule constantly?

But I don't despise you, even though the other day you were demanding my home address with the inference that you would either assault or murder me. It's just not an emotion that afflicts me.

I really don't know what you're after here, but I do know this is tedious. I'm just not like you.
The smug, in-your-face, "reality" gaslighting with out one single doubt in your mind that we may know the truth and we may be right, tells me otherwise.

Had you, the MSM, and anyone on the left been the slightest bit curious about what the allegations are, instead of LEADING with "baseless, baseless, no evidence, baseless lalalalalalalalala I can't hear you, baseless" we might actually believe you to be sincere.

Tell me how I should react to that? Tell me what manner of control is appropriate when it is so fucking in-your-face and obtuse. Maybe you don't realize how you are daring us to start a war, but that is the reality.

But, it's okay.

Please keep it going.

Texit only gets stronger and we will BOTH be better off in the end....if we survive.
GASLIGHTING. JFC do you even know the meaning. LOL THAT is the funniest, unaware, example of cognitive dissonance I've seen here. I mean that is quality shit.
Bullshit Mac has been trying to gaslight ever since he has been on USMB
gaslighting is presenting false facts as reality, and the issue is Trumpanzees inability to grasp Trump's loss is the result of gop officials' recounts, certifications and denials of law suits. And where that embrace of unreality will lead the gop.
No it's not, gaslighting is for a good example the stepford wifes or the overton rule
you guys are like characters in one of those movies that portray dogs as sentient of their mortality
https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/the-post-trump-gop.869940/post-26147884

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

Obama didn't save a dam thing. The financial crisis of 2008 was already over by the time Obama seized power. The TARP eliminated the possibility of the meltdown.
Holy shit. Here's a great example of why I no longer bother trying to discuss economics & markets with Trumpsters.

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

Holy shit. Here's a great example of why I no longer bother trying to discuss economics & markets with Trumpsters.
No, you no longer bother to discuss it because you don't like when your opinions are challenged.

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

No, you no longer bother to discuss it because you don't like when your opinions are challenged.
Whatever makes you happy.

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

You mean because they know you are full of shit?

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

You mean because they know you are full of shit?
Absolutely!

Polishprince is right and you are wrong as usual

obama did nothing to assist the recovery

Republicans are being short sighted

Pandering to the MAGA crowd may help them win with the older, white Christians who fear their loss of power.

But younger Americans and minorities are repulsed by the actions of the far right. They are lost forever

I think the Republicans are very capable of alienating conservatives if they put their mind to it.

The Late John McCain and Mitt Romney were tremendous in doing that. But the key of the LP folks is to expel the base from the Republican Party so they can reassert control.

John McCain was a Maverick. He would back his party but when given a choice between party and his state, he would do what was in the best interest of his state.

Romney is a devout Mormon. As such, he is repulsed by Trump and his antics. He votes accordingly

McCain was willing to betray his party for good press. He thought that would get him in the White House.

But you people turned on his, on a dime. Because everything you say, is a bullshit. so reversing course is easy for you.

That you took him back afterwards, and that he accepted that, is him being a broken old man.
McCain backed Republicans on Trumpcare, he voted for it.

However, when Republicans pivoted and went to a blind repeal of Obamacare without anything to cover those who would lose coverage......He gave a thumbs down
Bunk. He opposed it to fuck Trump.

Nobody wants to actually fuck tRump, believe that. It is why he has to pay the Stormy Daniels of the world.

MAGA
View attachment 430311
This is what women want1

View attachment 430312
This is what men want!

And yet none want tRump!!!!!

MAGA
I would hope that people who find these Blobs attractive wouldn't want Trump because we TrumpBots don't need mentally ill people in our camp.

What in the ever loving fuck are ewe talking about? Ewe clowns have propped tRump up in your corner, the king of the mentally ill!!!!

MAGA

What's next for the GOP?

A couple of very interesting pieces this morning. Interestingly, much of what they cover includes what we've been talking about here. The anti-Trump types like the Lincoln Project know damn well that he has a vice-like grip on the party, and will even have to consider running separate candidates, which we haven't really talked about here. The party is so afraid of Trump, in fact, that they're not even engaging in the traditional post-mortem for fear of angering him. Holy crap.

At the same time, they did do better than expected down ticket (or was it the Democrats doing worse than expected?), so that just muddies the waters even more. So what do the next few years look like for the GOP?

Oh, for Trumpsters: Ignore all this, he won, "by a lot", they cheated, he'll stay in office, MAGA.
How long till they figure out he is a giant failure? Huge deficits, most pandemic deaths, couldn't hit 3% gdp growth, tariffs hurt manufacturing, Mexico didn't pay for a wall, didn't deliver the best healthcare....

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

Isn't it crazy how trump failed so miserably and still has support? Trump made fun of Obama for not hitting 3% and the trumpers agreed! Trump fails to hit 3% and the trumpers say it was the greatest economy ever! They have a mental condition....

NAHHHH!

But, it's okay.

Please keep it going.

Can't wait for Texas to leave, Well....Bye!!!!

MAGA

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

Isn't it crazy how trump failed so miserably and still has support? Trump made fun of Obama for not hitting 3% and the trumpers agreed! Trump fails to hit 3% and the trumpers say it was the greatest economy ever! They have a mental condition....
Group pathology. The world has seen this before.

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

Feel like it took them a couple years to realize Bush was a failure? This one could take longer...

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

Feel like it took them a couple years to realize Bush was a failure? This one could take longer...
They didn't go after Bush until Trump was running and criticized the wars. I was in here squabbling with them for years, and they were always justifying the wars.

Then Trump ran, and suddenly, they all became anti-war.

The same people. That was my first inkling that something strange was afoot.

Forum List

Back