The Post-Trump GOP

If Trump claims it, it's evidence enough for the flock.
What if the the "flock" stayed up on election night and watched the numbers flip while counting had allegedly stopped for the night. That wouldn't be Trump telling us what we saw. That would be our only fucking eyes.

Keep up the attitude. Keep up the "mindless drone" ridicule. It grows our numbers.

Texas is GONE!!!.

It's only a matter of time.
I remember that!

That was when Trump claimed victory only to lose by seven million votes
In their world, Trump WON by seven million votes. Or more.

:spinner:
Trump got more 8 million more votes then the beloved Messiah Obama, splain that one

Firstly, Obama wasn't anyone's "Messiah". But he was the guy who saved the world's economy, and restored both the economy and America's standing as the leading nation in the first world, after W nearly started WWIII and crashed the economy. Also, if Obama was the worst President in history, why is Trump obsessed with trying to outdo him? And failing to match anything close to Obama's economic numbers in job creation, GDP growth, or stock market growth. Obama doubled the stock market in his first term.

Also the population was much larger in 2020 than it was in 2012 - 17 million more people than 2012. Also, Trump wasn't running against Obama, and the guy Trump was running against got 7 million more votes than Trump.

Obama didn't save a dam thing. The financial crisis of 2008 was already over by the time Obama seized power. The TARP eliminated the possibility of the meltdown.
Holy shit. Here's a great example of why I no longer bother trying to discuss economics & markets with Trumpsters.
Isn't it crazy how trump failed so miserably and still has support? Trump made fun of Obama for not hitting 3% and the trumpers agreed! Trump fails to hit 3% and the trumpers say it was the greatest economy ever! They have a mental condition....
Group pathology. The world has seen this before.
Feel like it took them a couple years to realize Bush was a failure? This one could take longer...
They didn't go after Bush until Trump was running and criticized the wars. I was in here squabbling with them for years, and they were always justifying the wars.

Then Trump ran, and suddenly, they all became anti-war.

The same people. That was my first inkling that something strange was afoot.
I don't think he was invited to anything when Romney was running. Trump definitely turned the die hards over, but the majority were done with him long before trump.

What if the the "flock" stayed up on election night and watched the numbers flip while counting had allegedly stopped for the night. That wouldn't be Trump telling us what we saw. That would be our only fucking eyes.

Keep up the attitude. Keep up the "mindless drone" ridicule. It grows our numbers.

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

Trump got more 8 million more votes then the beloved Messiah Obama, splain that one

Firstly, Obama wasn't anyone's "Messiah". But he was the guy who saved the world's economy, and restored both the economy and America's standing as the leading nation in the first world, after W nearly started WWIII and crashed the economy. Also, if Obama was the worst President in history, why is Trump obsessed with trying to outdo him? And failing to match anything close to Obama's economic numbers in job creation, GDP growth, or stock market growth. Obama doubled the stock market in his first term.

Also the population was much larger in 2020 than it was in 2012 - 17 million more people than 2012. Also, Trump wasn't running against Obama, and the guy Trump was running against got 7 million more votes than Trump.

Obama didn't save a dam thing. The financial crisis of 2008 was already over by the time Obama seized power. The TARP eliminated the possibility of the meltdown.
Holy shit. Here's a great example of why I no longer bother trying to discuss economics & markets with Trumpsters.
Isn't it crazy how trump failed so miserably and still has support? Trump made fun of Obama for not hitting 3% and the trumpers agreed! Trump fails to hit 3% and the trumpers say it was the greatest economy ever! They have a mental condition....
Feel like it took them a couple years to realize Bush was a failure? This one could take longer...
How was bush Jr a failure he united the country like never seen before since WII

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

How was bush Jr a failure he united the country like never seen before since WII
Well he ruined a balanced budget, started two wars, started a recession... Just ask trump really, he had lots bad to say about him, remember?

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

Well he ruined a balanced budget, started two wars, started a recession... Just ask trump really, he had lots bad to say about him, remember?
But bush Jr unified the country...which was a good thing they ran out of american flags at stores

Then how do you explain the many who left because of Trump?

Did they? Trump got more votes than anyone the GOP has ever put up before, and that's even with Covid and the recession.
Eh, couple wild pendulum swings in politics over past 20 years. This stuff will even out and become less wild soon. While Trumpism is not gone it will Peter out eventually.

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

But bush Jr unified the country...which was a good thing they ran out of american flags at stores
Yes he briefly united the country. Then he messed everything up. I do think he's a good person, just a bad president. He did the same stuff as trump: cut taxes, increased military spending, and drastically increased debt. It's the republican way.

What's next for the GOP?

A couple of very interesting pieces this morning. Interestingly, much of what they cover includes what we've been talking about here. The anti-Trump types like the Lincoln Project know damn well that he has a vice-like grip on the party, and will even have to consider running separate candidates, which we haven't really talked about here. The party is so afraid of Trump, in fact, that they're not even engaging in the traditional post-mortem for fear of angering him. Holy crap.

At the same time, they did do better than expected down ticket (or was it the Democrats doing worse than expected?), so that just muddies the waters even more. So what do the next few years look like for the GOP?

Oh, for Trumpsters: Ignore all this, he won, "by a lot", they cheated, he'll stay in office, MAGA.
My thoughts:

With tRump still around and noisy (damn is he ever noisy!) They will be a party divided unless they throw their weight behind him. And if they do, as they must to have even the slightest chance at the presidency in 2024, then all the down ballot races have to kiss the orange ass for support, taking the party even farther afield from it's long lost core principals. Four more years of this and the gop is forever gone. Replaced by the tRumplings.
What you forget about the yahoo virus?

Joe won't last a second term this is not going away soon.

I don’t think Biden will run for a second term.....
Unless Trump looks like he will represent the GOP

Then, Biden will kick his ass again

I suppose if they send out paper ballots again to grade school children and illegal mexicans
Lies.

What's next for the GOP?

A couple of very interesting pieces this morning. Interestingly, much of what they cover includes what we've been talking about here. The anti-Trump types like the Lincoln Project know damn well that he has a vice-like grip on the party, and will even have to consider running separate candidates, which we haven't really talked about here. The party is so afraid of Trump, in fact, that they're not even engaging in the traditional post-mortem for fear of angering him. Holy crap.

At the same time, they did do better than expected down ticket (or was it the Democrats doing worse than expected?), so that just muddies the waters even more. So what do the next few years look like for the GOP?

Oh, for Trumpsters: Ignore all this, he won, "by a lot", they cheated, he'll stay in office, MAGA.
My thoughts:

With tRump still around and noisy (damn is he ever noisy!) They will be a party divided unless they throw their weight behind him. And if they do, as they must to have even the slightest chance at the presidency in 2024, then all the down ballot races have to kiss the orange ass for support, taking the party even farther afield from it's long lost core principals. Four more years of this and the gop is forever gone. Replaced by the tRumplings.

I suppose if they send out paper ballots again to grade school children and illegal mexicans
Lies.
What's next for the GOP?

My thoughts:

Lies.
I don't believe they are lies..

This election was statistically impossible

What's next for the GOP?

My thoughts:

Lies.
What's next for the GOP?

My thoughts:

Lies.

I think you underestimate how many people wanted to get rid of the giant failure.

What's next for the GOP?

My thoughts:

Lies.
What's next for the GOP?

My thoughts:

Lies.

I think you underestimate how many people wanted to get rid of the giant failure.
74 million voted for the hated Trump 68 million voted for the beloved Messiah Obama.

What's next for the GOP?

My thoughts:

Lies.
What's next for the GOP?

My thoughts:

Lies.

74 million voted for the hated Trump 68 million voted for the beloved Messiah Obama.
And 81,000,000 for the man who's gonna get us outta the mess tRump left.

What's next for the GOP?

My thoughts:

Lies.
What's next for the GOP?

My thoughts:

Lies.

And? How much more was spent?

What's next for the GOP?

My thoughts:

Lies.
What's next for the GOP?

My thoughts:

Lies.

An old white guy is your hope?

What's next for the GOP?

My thoughts:

Lies.
What's next for the GOP?

My thoughts:

Lies.

He's a reality.

What's next for the GOP?

My thoughts:

Lies.
What's next for the GOP?

My thoughts:

Lies.

He's a reality.
He cheated

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

Bush did an amazing job after 9-11 uniting the country and having the world behind him.

Unfortunately he destroyed all that good will with two invasions and engaging in torture

What's next for the GOP?

My thoughts:

Lies.
What's next for the GOP?

My thoughts:

Lies.

82 million Americans voted to get Trump the hell out!

Forum List

Back