The Post-Trump GOP

Yeah, but I don't. So you're just wrong.
You strongly object to trump voters

which is why you keep attacking them
I've said it a thousand times: History has shown us that it's not the individual, it's those who enable him.

It may turn out that his presidency will have been a great thing, in that it may have been the ultimate cautionary tale.

I don't know why you spend so much time worrying about me. I guess I should be flattered, but I don't get it.
One of these days you may post something that's actually true or relevant.

NAHHHH!
Probably never, in your world.

Not much I can do about that.
And, you want to share a country with us....why?
It's a question I've never considered, so I couldn't tell you.
Wouldn't you be happier not sharing a county with people like us, whom you despise and ridicule constantly?

Wouldn't that be better. You don't need us, do you?
But I don't despise you, even though the other day you were demanding my home address with the inference that you would either assault or murder me. It's just not an emotion that afflicts me.

I really don't know what you're after here, but I do know this is tedious. I'm just not like you.
The smug, in-your-face, "reality" gaslighting with out one single doubt in your mind that we may know the truth and we may be right, tells me otherwise.

Had you, the MSM, and anyone on the left been the slightest bit curious about what the allegations are, instead of LEADING with "baseless, baseless, no evidence, baseless lalalalalalalalala I can't hear you, baseless" we might actually believe you to be sincere.

Tell me how I should react to that? Tell me what manner of control is appropriate when it is so fucking in-your-face and obtuse. Maybe you don't realize how you are daring us to start a war, but that is the reality.

But, it's okay.

Please keep it going.

Texit only gets stronger and we will BOTH be better off in the end....if we survive.
:beer:

When did Trump threaten to piss on the Constitution?

When he declared *before* the election he will only accept the result if he wins, and when after the election, he pushed the lie narrative to "fraud" among his supporters to undermine the will of the people and the institutions of the free republic as they are determined in the Constitution.
Sorry, but saying things that you disagree with is not "pissing on the Constitution."

If these things I disagree with are a concerted effort to cling to power despite the clear will of the people that was declared in a free election (you could also call that "putsch" or "coup d'état"), then yes, that is "pissing on the Constitution" in my book.
"The clear will of the people" my ass. The election was a swindle. It wasn't "free" by any stretch of the imagination.

Even if it was the clear will of the people, disagreeing is not a crime, you Nazi asshole.
according to elections infrastructure council and committees:

There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.
Do they teach you to keep repeating that lie in your propaganda training?

Of course they do.
There is no evidence election was
When did Trump threaten to piss on the Constitution?

When he declared *before* the election he will only accept the result if he wins, and when after the election, he pushed the lie narrative to "fraud" among his supporters to undermine the will of the people and the institutions of the free republic as they are determined in the Constitution.
Sorry, but saying things that you disagree with is not "pissing on the Constitution."

If these things I disagree with are a concerted effort to cling to power despite the clear will of the people that was declared in a free election (you could also call that "putsch" or "coup d'état"), then yes, that is "pissing on the Constitution" in my book.
"The clear will of the people" my ass. The election was a swindle. It wasn't "free" by any stretch of the imagination.

Even if it was the clear will of the people, disagreeing is not a crime, you Nazi asshole.
according to elections infrastructure council and committees:

There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.
Do they teach you to keep repeating that lie in your propaganda training?

Of course they do.
the link i provided is the authoritative source: US election infrastructure committee and counsel.

6vqbbr6ecq561.jpg
besides-that.jpg

You mean evidence that would be acceptable in a court of law?

No, you ain’t got any
All the evidence is acceptable in a court of law, moron.
Evidently not Finger Boy
Based on what, moron?

If Trump claims it, it's evidence enough for the flock.
What if the the "flock" stayed up on election night and watched the numbers flip while counting had allegedly stopped for the night. That wouldn't be Trump telling us what we saw. That would be our only fucking eyes.

Keep up the attitude. Keep up the "mindless drone" ridicule. It grows our numbers.

Texas is GONE!!!.

It's only a matter of time.
I remember that!

That was when Trump claimed victory only to lose by seven million votes
In their world, Trump WON by seven million votes. Or more.

:spinner:
Trump got more 8 million more votes then the beloved Messiah Obama, splain that one
Voter turnout was significantly higher. Obviously.

Does this confuse you?

What if the the "flock" stayed up on election night and watched the numbers flip while counting had allegedly stopped for the night. That wouldn't be Trump telling us what we saw. That would be our only fucking eyes.

Keep up the attitude. Keep up the "mindless drone" ridicule. It grows our numbers.

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

Trump got more 8 million more votes then the beloved Messiah Obama, splain that one

Does this confuse you?
How do you know it was just voter turnout and not evidence of massive ballot stuffing?

We have NEVER had this happen in the past. EVER!!!

Trump was VERY popular. I don't believe for one minute that Trump hate and Biden enthusiasm drove those numbers. NOT FOR ONE MINUTE!!!!

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

Firstly, Obama wasn't anyone's "Messiah". But he was the guy who saved the world's economy, and restored both the economy and America's standing as the leading nation in the first world, after W nearly started WWIII and crashed the economy. Also, if Obama was the worst President in history, why is Trump obsessed with trying to outdo him? And failing to match anything close to Obama's economic numbers in job creation, GDP growth, or stock market growth. Obama doubled the stock market in his first term.

Also the population was much larger in 2020 than it was in 2012 - 17 million more people than 2012. Also, Trump wasn't running against Obama, and the guy Trump was running against got 7 million more votes than Trump.

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

Firstly, Obama wasn't anyone's "Messiah". But he was the guy who saved the world's economy, and restored both the economy and America's standing as the leading nation in the first world, after W nearly started WWIII and crashed the economy. Also, if Obama was the worst President in history, why is Trump obsessed with trying to outdo him? And failing to match anything close to Obama's economic numbers in job creation, GDP growth, or stock market growth. Obama doubled the stock market in his first term.

Also the population was much larger in 2020 than it was in 2012 - 17 million more people than 2012. Also, Trump wasn't running against Obama, and the guy Trump was running against got 7 million more votes than Trump.

Why do you always post fake news? It wasn't Obama who saved the USA and world's economy it was an old white woman

Janet Yellen

I've said it a thousand times: History has shown us that it's not the individual, it's those who enable him.

It may turn out that his presidency will have been a great thing, in that it may have been the ultimate cautionary tale.

I don't know why you spend so much time worrying about me. I guess I should be flattered, but I don't get it.

NAHHHH!

Wouldn't you be happier not sharing a county with people like us, whom you despise and ridicule constantly?

But I don't despise you, even though the other day you were demanding my home address with the inference that you would either assault or murder me. It's just not an emotion that afflicts me.

I really don't know what you're after here, but I do know this is tedious. I'm just not like you.
The smug, in-your-face, "reality" gaslighting with out one single doubt in your mind that we may know the truth and we may be right, tells me otherwise.

Had you, the MSM, and anyone on the left been the slightest bit curious about what the allegations are, instead of LEADING with "baseless, baseless, no evidence, baseless lalalalalalalalala I can't hear you, baseless" we might actually believe you to be sincere.

Tell me how I should react to that? Tell me what manner of control is appropriate when it is so fucking in-your-face and obtuse. Maybe you don't realize how you are daring us to start a war, but that is the reality.

But, it's okay.

Please keep it going.

Texit only gets stronger and we will BOTH be better off in the end....if we survive.
GASLIGHTING. JFC do you even know the meaning. LOL THAT is the funniest, unaware, example of cognitive dissonance I've seen here. I mean that is quality shit.

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

Does this confuse you?
It's statistically impossible.

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

Firstly, Obama wasn't anyone's "Messiah". But he was the guy who saved the world's economy"

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

NAHHHH!

But, it's okay.

Please keep it going.

tl;dr

NAHHHH!

But, it's okay.

Please keep it going.

GASLIGHTING. JFC do you even know the meaning. LOL THAT is the funniest, unaware, example of cognitive dissonance I've seen here. I mean that is quality shit.
Bullshit Mac has been trying to gaslight ever since he has been on USMB

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

Why do you always post fake news? It wasn't Obama who saved the USA and world's economy it was an old white woman

Janet Yellen
Yellen was just the head of the SF Fed Res Bank when the meltdown was halted. The Bernank saved our asses. And Obama bailed out Wall St and not Main St.

But I agree, Obama's personal sense of achievement, and the credit he gets from some, is overrated on this and much else.

NAHHHH!

But, it's okay.

Please keep it going.

gaslighting is presenting false facts as reality, and the issue is Trumpanzees inability to grasp Trump's loss is the result of gop officials' recounts, certifications and denials of law suits. And where that embrace of unreality will lead the gop.

Texas is GONE!!!.

I remember that!

Janet Yellen
Yellen was just the head of the SF Fed Res Bank when the meltdown was halted. The Bernank saved our asses. And Obama bailed out Wall St and not Main St.

But I agree, Obama's personal sense of achievement, and the credit he gets from some, is overrated on this and much else.
Yellen was the most powerful person on the planet during Obama, give us a break

NAHHHH!

But, it's okay.

Please keep it going.

gaslighting is presenting false facts as reality, and the issue is Trumpanzees inability to grasp Trump's loss is the result of gop officials' recounts, certifications and denials of law suits. And where that embrace of unreality will lead the gop.
No it's not, gaslighting is for a good example the stepford wifes or the overton rule

GASLIGHTING. JFC do you even know the meaning.
It's in reference to Patrick Hamilton's play Gas Light wherein the husband keeps trying to convince his wife that she is going crazy by telling her the gas lights keep flickering (when they are not) and so she starts to believe him and not her own fucking eyes.

Next.

NAHHHH!

But, it's okay.

Please keep it going.

No it's not, gaslighting is for a good example the stepford wifes or the overton rule
you guys are like characters in one of those movies that portray dogs as sentient of their mortality

Forum List

Back