The progressive war on Christmas/Christianity

Gay’ Lawmaker to Christians: ‘We’ll Take Your Children’

August 25, 2013 by J. Matt Barber

Few people doubt that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie hopes to become president in 2016. Unfortunately for him, he may have just signed away any chance of that.

New Rule in Florida:
(AUG 2013): If You Pay For Car Insurance You Better Read This...
Worst Republican? Cast Your Vote Today!
Time is running out to vote for the Worst Republican.
Joint Relief In 7 Days
Find out why these shocking joint ingredients are flying off shelves.Last week, Christie signed A3371, a draconian piece of legislation that bars licensed therapists from helping children overcome unwanted same-sex attractions, behavior or identity. This law bans help for minors even when – as is so often the case – those same-sex attractions arise from childhood sexual abuse by the likes of a Jerry Sandusky.

This law will prohibit minors and their parents from receiving counseling they desire and will force counselors to violate ethical codes because they will not be able to help clients reach their own counseling goals. This law would enslave children – whether abused or not – to a subjectively determined sexual identity that they reject.

The connection between homosexual abuse and “gay identity” is undeniable. Consider this: Researchers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have found that homosexual men are “at least three times more likely to report CSA (childhood sexual abuse)” than heterosexual men.

Read more at ?Gay? Lawmaker to Christians: ?We?ll Take Your Children? - Patriot UpdatePatriot Update

Few people doubt that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie hopes to become president in 2016. Unfortunately for him, he may have just signed away any chance of that.

New Rule in Florida:
Joint Relief In 7 Days
Find out why these shocking joint ingredients are flying off shelves.Last week, Christie signed A3371, a draconian piece of legislation that bars licensed therapists from helping children overcome unwanted same-sex attractions, behavior or identity. This law bans help for minors even when – as is so often the case – those same-sex attractions arise from childhood sexual abuse by the likes of a Jerry Sandusky.

This law will prohibit minors and their parents from receiving counseling they desire and will force counselors to violate ethical codes because they will not be able to help clients reach their own counseling goals. This law would enslave children – whether abused or not – to a subjectively determined sexual identity that they reject.

The connection between homosexual abuse and “gay identity” is undeniable. Consider this: Researchers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have found that homosexual men are “at least three times more likely to report CSA (childhood sexual abuse)” than heterosexual men.

Read more at ?Gay? Lawmaker to Christians: ?We?ll Take Your Children? - Patriot UpdatePatriot Update

Really? Your "proof" is some teabagger blog?

I thought you were better than that, but from what I've seen lately, apparently, you're not.

New Rule in Florida:
Joint Relief In 7 Days

Really? Your "proof" is some teabagger blog?

I thought you were better than that, but from what I've seen lately, apparently, you're not.

Bikieboiy, still spewing the same old liberal swill...:cuckoo:

A3371 ...:eusa_shifty:

Psychology and psychiatry are scams anyway. People who love their kids keep them far, far away from those loons.

lenn pointed out that the town is ironically up in arms over a group wanting to remove the cross from the public sign
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:
539w.jpg

Mass. high court hears atheists’ challenge to ‘under God’ wording in Pledge of Allegiance

By Associated Press, Published: September 4

BOSTON — A family asked Massachusetts’ highest court Wednesday to ban the daily practice of reciting the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools, arguing that the words “under God” in the pledge discriminate against atheists.

In arguments before the Supreme Judicial Court, a lawyer for an atheist Acton couple who sued on behalf of their three children argued that the reference to God suggests that “good patriots are God believers” and nonbelievers are less patriotic or unpatriotic.

Any ruling by the court would apply only to Massachusetts because the language of the Pledge of Allegiance is set by federal law.

Mass. high court hears atheists? challenge to ?under God? wording in Pledge of Allegiance - The Washington Post

Obama’s Enabling of Islam’s War on Christians — on The Glazov Gang

September 25, 2013 By Frontpagemag.com

obama_islam1.gif

Raymond shed light on Obama’s Enabling of Islam’s War on Christians. The discussion occurred within the context of a larger dialogue about Islam’s new war on Christians, the Brotherhood’s Church-burning sprees, its rape gangs, and Egyptians’ anger at Obama.

Raymond also discussed the hypocrisy of Obama’s call for war against Assad, the Syrian rebels’ plans to annihilate Syria’s Christians, and the media’s cover-up of the whole Islamic war against Christians.

To watch the interview, see below:

Obama?s Enabling of Islam?s War on Christians ? on The Glazov Gang | FrontPage Magazine

539w.jpg

Mass. high court hears atheists’ challenge to ‘under God’ wording in Pledge of Allegiance

BOSTON — A family asked Massachusetts’ highest court Wednesday to ban the daily practice of reciting the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools, arguing that the words “under God” in the pledge discriminate against atheists.

In arguments before the Supreme Judicial Court, a lawyer for an atheist Acton couple who sued on behalf of their three children argued that the reference to God suggests that “good patriots are God believers” and nonbelievers are less patriotic or unpatriotic.

Any ruling by the court would apply only to Massachusetts because the language of the Pledge of Allegiance is set by federal law.

Mass. high court hears atheists? challenge to ?under God? wording in Pledge of Allegiance - The Washington Post

Good. "Under God" wasn't in the original pledge and it shouldn't be in it now.

539w.jpg

Good. "Under God" wasn't in the original pledge and it shouldn't be in it now.

What us it EXACTLY that worries you so much about those 2 little words? I'm curious. Or are you just your standard little liberal "hit and run" poster?

Progressive Christmas: attacking God, Jesus & the cross:

11/29/12

The progressive war on Christmas - and Christianity in general - continues to rage on. The latest example comes from a small town in Kansas that found itself smack dab in the middle of a battle with progressives who were oh-so offended that a cross was on public property! Hear the oblivious local news report and get Glenn’s reaction on radio today.

Kansas town flirts with “progress” and loses traditional values

There is a sign in the town of Buhler, Kansas causing controversy in the news this week. The sign in the small town, described as a town rooted in “small town values”, featured a large cross, representative of much of the towns values. The sign is now being changed following a law suit from the Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF).

---

seal.jpg

Glenn was referring to the slogan on the sign that on one version reads: “Our second century of progress,” and on another says, “Tradional Values. Progressive Ideas.”

Glenn pointed out that the town is ironically up in arms over a group wanting to remove the cross from the public sign — they don’t understand why.

Well, because it’s a progress organization and they’re pushing their “progressive ideas”.

“You’re eventually going to lose the cross in your seal if your seal has “progressive ideas” in it,” Glenn quipped. “No doubt about it.”

Glenn continued to point out the irony in the situation noting that the communities solution is to move the sign to private property.

“What is the progressive idea? The elimination of private property,” he said. “If you continue with these progressive ideals and ideas, you will lose your private property. Which means you have no place to have your point of view. None.”

The situation with this town’s sign is a great example of what progressivism does to traditional values, Glenn pointed out. The sign mixed the church with progressivism from the get-go.

---
Kansas town flirts with “progress” and loses traditional values – Glenn Beck

Your major fail comes in believing that progressives are behind these types of actions. The truth is that this crap comes from die hard atheists, many of whom are conservative other than from a religious standpoint or are middle of the road. While it is true that Republicans have a higher percentage who are religious than Democrats, and we will assume you use the term progressives the same as you would Democrats, the vast majority of Democrats are still religious and have a strong belief in God.

Research Shows Growing Republican, Democratic 'God Gap'

A new report by Pew Research Center shows more evidence of a growing religious divide between Republicans and Democrats.

For the last couple of decades, election exit polls have shown a partisan divide based upon religious participation. Those who attend religious services frequently have been more likely to vote Republican while those who attend religious services less frequently, or are nonreligious, have been more likely to vote for Democrats. This split is sometimes called the "God gap."

Pew Research Center finds further evidence for this growing partisan split in its values survey, conducted every five years.

Respondents were asked whether or not they doubt the existence of God. Republican answers have remained high and stable since the first values survey in 1987. Ninety-two percent of Republicans in 2012 said they never doubt the existence of God, which is about the same as it was in 1987 – 91 percent.

Whereas Republicans and Democrats used to be nearly identical in their belief in the existence of God, Democrats have seen a steady decline over the past decade. The proportion of Democrats saying they never doubt the existence of God has dropped 11 percentage points to 77 percent in 2012.

Among white Democrats, the change is even more dramatic. (Blacks, who comprise 25 percent of the Democratic Party, have higher levels of religiosity than whites.) White Democrats dropped 17 percentage points – from 85 percent in 2002 to 68 percent in 2012. Independents have seen a similar decline and match Democrats in their belief in the existence of God.

Research Shows Growing Republican, Democratic 'God Gap'

Story of Jesus Christ was 'fabricated to pacify the poor', claims controversial Biblical scholar

Christianity was a sophisticated government propaganda exercise used to pacify the subjects of a the Roman Empire, claims scholar

Rob Williams Thursday 10 October 2013

A controversial American biblical scholar is set to make his first appearance in London next week to present a discovery that he claims proves the story of Jesus Christ was invented as a system of mind control to enslave the poor.

Joseph Atwill, who is the author of a book entitled 'Caesar's Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus', asserts that Christianity did not begin as a religion, but was actually a sophisticated government propaganda exercise used to pacify the subjects of the Roman Empire.

Story of Jesus Christ was 'fabricated to pacify the poor', claims controversial Biblical scholar - Home News - UK - The Independent

660-Starnes-AFA-briefing.jpg

US Army defines Christian ministry as 'domestic hate group'

By Todd Starnes /
Todd's American Dispatch /
Published October 14, 2013

I had to show Americans what our soldiers are now being taught,” said the soldier who asked not to be identified. “I couldn’t just let this one pass.”

The soldier said a chaplain interrupted the briefing and challenged the instructor’s assertion that AFA is a hate group.

“The instructor said AFA could be considered a hate group because they don’t like gays,” the soldier told me. “The slide was talking about how AFA refers to gays as sinners and heathens and derogatory terms.”

The soldier, who is an evangelical Christian, said the chaplain defended the Christian ministry.

“He kept asking the instructor, ‘Are you sure about that, son? Are you sure about that?’” he said, recalling the back and forth.

Later in the briefing, the soldiers were reportedly told that they could face punishment for participating in organizations that are considered hate groups.

That considered, the soldier contacted me because he is a financial contributor to the AFA ministry.

“I donate to AFA as often as I can,” he said. “Am I going to be punished? I listen to American Family Radio all day. If they hear it on my radio, will I be faced with a Uniformed Code of Military Justice charge?”

The soldier said he was “completely taken back by this blatant attack not only on the AFA but Christians and our beliefs.”

“Why must the Army under this administration continue to attack Americans of faith and smear them?” Sasser wondered.

I fear the answer to that question.

Because it appears the Obama administration is separating the military from the American people – and planting seeds of doubt about Christians and some of our nation’s most prominent Christian ministries.

US Army defines Christian ministry as 'domestic hate group' | Fox News

660-Starnes-AFA-briefing.jpg

US Army defines Christian ministry as 'domestic hate group'

By Todd Starnes /
Todd's American Dispatch /
Published October 14, 2013

I had to show Americans what our soldiers are now being taught,” said the soldier who asked not to be identified. “I couldn’t just let this one pass.”

The soldier said a chaplain interrupted the briefing and challenged the instructor’s assertion that AFA is a hate group.

“The instructor said AFA could be considered a hate group because they don’t like gays,” the soldier told me. “The slide was talking about how AFA refers to gays as sinners and heathens and derogatory terms.”

The soldier, who is an evangelical Christian, said the chaplain defended the Christian ministry.

“He kept asking the instructor, ‘Are you sure about that, son? Are you sure about that?’” he said, recalling the back and forth.

Later in the briefing, the soldiers were reportedly told that they could face punishment for participating in organizations that are considered hate groups.

That considered, the soldier contacted me because he is a financial contributor to the AFA ministry.

“I donate to AFA as often as I can,” he said. “Am I going to be punished? I listen to American Family Radio all day. If they hear it on my radio, will I be faced with a Uniformed Code of Military Justice charge?”

The soldier said he was “completely taken back by this blatant attack not only on the AFA but Christians and our beliefs.”

“Why must the Army under this administration continue to attack Americans of faith and smear them?” Sasser wondered.

I fear the answer to that question.

Because it appears the Obama administration is separating the military from the American people – and planting seeds of doubt about Christians and some of our nation’s most prominent Christian ministries.

US Army defines Christian ministry as 'domestic hate group' | Fox News

I saw that same story and, quite frankly, I am shocked - but not really. I spent 22 years of my life in the Army. I began seeing the changes toward the end of my career. Political correctness was beginning to be SOP (although not to the extent that it apparently is today).

But why should we find this surprising? Young White men are refusing to serve in the numbers they once did. Although smaller, the same with young Black men. They are being replaced with women, latinos and gays. Again, I believe by design.

Folks we reap what we sow.

I have often heard that "America's military would never turn on the populace". As much as I hate to admit it, I can actually see it happening in the not-so-distant future as a means of "keeping the angry white guys" in check.

I pray to God that I am wrong. But the more I hear these radical communist types that inhabit politics today, I fear the worst.

Pope Francis Calls ?Ideological Christians? A ?Serious Illness? Within The Church

This was a very interesting read it certainly could hit home to many who profess their deep-seated convictions to their faith.
They could ignore the statement and thoughts because it does not fit their "new found ideology" or think deeply about how it might affect their faith.

"Pope Francis called for a more open-minded Church on Thursday, suggesting that when a Christian “becomes a disciple of the ideology, he has lost the faith.”

Francis said because ideology is rigid and non-inclusive, it pushes people away and leaves out the grace of God.

“And, even worse, the Lord cannot be close to the people,” Francis said."

He also claimed Christians who lose faith and prefer the ideologies are “rigid, moralistic, ethical, but without kindness.”

You have to start demonizing Christians now, especially in the Military, because they will be the ones who execute them in the not too far off distant future.
Why? For refusing to worship the one world leader and refusing to accept the information devises in your forehead or your hand, that the one world trade system will be forced on everyone in the world.

The article is fallacious and a spin.

It said that by labeling the AFA is a hate group, it somehow means that all Christians are labeled as part of hate groups (which, spoiler alert, isn't true, and is a hasty generalization).

The AFA is a group that is based on hating homosexuals and promoting what they call "traditional marraige", so um...yes, they are a hate group. Certainly not to the level of the Westboro Baptist Church, but they are still a hate group.

It said that by labeling the AFA is a hate group, it somehow means that all Christians are labeled as part of hate groups (which, spoiler alert, isn't true, and is a hasty generalization).

The AFA is a group that is based on hating homosexuals and promoting what they call "traditional marraige", so um...yes, they are a hate group. Certainly not to the level of the Westboro Baptist Church, but they are still a hate group.

Not hating homosexuals, hating the sin.
It's hate the sin not the sinner.
You will not find one word where AFA say they hate homosexuals.

Last edited:

Not hating homosexuals, hating the sin.
It's hate the sin not the sinner.
You will not find one word where AFA say they hate homosexuals.

By saying being homosexual is a sin they are hating on the very concept of homosexuality and therefore those that "practice" it (I put it in quotes because homosexuality is not a choice).

You don't get to prevent a group from achieving social equality because of your religious beliefs and then complain that you get labeled a hate group. Sorry that that disappoints you.

Forum List

Back