The punk in Ferguson got 3 Obama officials at his funeral. How many did Kate get?

This is who is running your country along with that THUG you put as President. And every Radical OBama could put in all the Government agencies and YOU SEE what we are living with TODAY

shame on you

And you all wonder why Obama gets labeled a race baitor?
How many Republican politicians went to Kate's funeral?
I see you missed the point ENTIRELY

Not surprising tho

:rofl: :rofl: No one went but this douche blames only Obama for not being there. Not one republican in sight.

Why would they show up anyway when they can just use her death as a political football from home?
I don't blame Obama for not going. I see you're too stupid to get the point as well.

I was simply pointing out that he is a Race hustling, community agitating pimp.

Rightwinger

Apparently you need to learn the definition of race baiter.....

Having Sharpton stir stuff up in Ferguson and Obama treat Michael Brown as a victim AFTER the truth about Brown attacking the cop was out and the cop was acquitted was race baiting and inciting a riot....

Stop pretending that you RWnuts haven't defended the cop in virtually EVERY white cop vs. black victim incident.

In almost all of them the black teenage thug was resisting arrest.........and brought on their own death......

Of course. Misdemeanor resisting arrest is now a capital crime without need of trial in the RWnut world.

Somehow I'm guessing you wouldn't have supported law enforcement if they'd shot dead Clive Bundy and his armed gang.

Most of you Communists/Progressives were perfectly fine with the Government arresting or killing him. So, both you and the Neocon Authoritarians need to do some soul-searching. This rapid Police State expansion is on you both.

It's simple... All you have to do is understand the liberal mindset....

White cop defends himself when attacked by a black - BAD

White woman killed by an career criminal illegal that the Democrats shelter from deportation - WHO CARES?

And Obama is complicit in it all....

Thats two race baiters
This is you ignoring the obvious

Your OP is Race Baiting........apologize for it
I see you're sticking with the tried & true schoolground defense of "I'm rubber you're glue it bounces off of me & sticks to you"

Not sure if I can out manuver such a well thought out plan

You are the one bringing race into a criminal situation

Proving you are a RACE BAITER

Rightwinger

Apparently you need to learn the definition of race baiter.....

Having Sharpton stir stuff up in Ferguson and Obama treat Michael Brown as a victim AFTER the truth about Brown attacking the cop was out and the cop was acquitted was race baiting and inciting a riot....

Stop pretending that you RWnuts haven't defended the cop in virtually EVERY white cop vs. black victim incident.

In almost all of them the black teenage thug was resisting arrest.........and brought on their own death......

Of course. Misdemeanor resisting arrest is now a capital crime without need of trial in the RWnut world.

Somehow I'm guessing you wouldn't have supported law enforcement if they'd shot dead Clive Bundy and his armed gang.

Moron, which arrests.....name them and let's look at what happened...the guy selling cigarettes, resisted arrest and had a heart attack due to diabetes and being fat........Ferguson, the teenage thug robbed a store and attacked the cop......shall we go on....?

They all resist arrest you can tell by the way the guy was thrashing around when his windpipe was being choked.

Yeah...considering he was given a lawful order and refused to be handcuffed....the asshole killed himself by resisting arrest and they didn't do anything wrong in the arrest....he had a fucking heart attack due to his being fat and a diabetic.....

Had the stupid criminal simply turned around and allowed himself to be cuffed he would still be alive...unless he died of a heart attack later at home......

And another thing....it is lefty/statist thugs like you who have made all those stupid laws that made him selling loose cigaretts illegal...forcing the police to arrest him....so you assholes are actually more complicit in his accidental death than the cops are....

Not surprising tho

:rofl: :rofl: No one went but this douche blames only Obama for not being there. Not one republican in sight.

Why would they show up anyway when they can just use her death as a political football from home?
I don't blame Obama for not going. I see you're too stupid to get the point as well.

I was simply pointing out that he is a Race hustling, community agitating pimp.

Using "too stupid to get the point" is what you say whenever someone corners you on your goofy shit.

How many republicans were there to pay respect to her? Or is using her corpse the only thing they were capable of doing to boost their support?

They should put her body on strings and use her body like a puppet

This is who is running your country along with that THUG you put as President. And every Radical OBama could put in all the Government agencies and YOU SEE what we are living with TODAY

shame on you

Stephanie

What does that have to do with this thread?

Off your meds already?

Not surprising tho
I see YOU missed the point.

This tragic killing is being used by assholes as an excuse to unfurl their racism in public.
You have no point dumbfuck. No Republicans went to that punks funeral so your ATTEMPTED spin falls flat.
Now go chase an ambulance or something & let the adults talk

lol, the Republicans in Ferguson didn't go because they were too busy cleaning out their desks.

Moron, which arrests.....name them and let's look at what happened...the guy selling cigarettes, resisted arrest and had a heart attack due to diabetes and being fat........Ferguson, the teenage thug robbed a store and attacked the cop......shall we go on....?

They all resist arrest you can tell by the way the guy was thrashing around when his windpipe was being choked.

Yeah...considering he was given a lawful order and refused to be handcuffed....the asshole killed himself by resisting arrest and they didn't do anything wrong in the arrest....he had a fucking heart attack due to his being fat and a diabetic.....

Ahahahaha...I guessing that the lawful request is anything a cop says. Also when you're killing someone they tend to move around. Screaming "stop resisting" doesnt change that

Had the stupid criminal simply turned around and allowed himself to be cuffed he would still be alive...unless he died of a heart attack later at home......

He couldnt turn around because there was a guy on his back choking him silly

And another thing....it is lefty/statist thugs like you who have made all those stupid laws that made him selling loose cigaretts illegal...forcing the police to arrest him....so you assholes are actually more complicit in his accidental death than the cops are....

Everyone is to blame but the cops right? Bootlicker says: Yes

The black killings were done out of racial hatred. The white woman killed was a plain criminal act.

All murders are wrong. Government officials are concerned about hate crime.

Many murders are committed in Chicago and Detroit every now and then. Most of these people are black. Obama does not send his people to their funerals.

Ahahahaha...I guessing that the lawful request is anything a cop says. Also when you're killing someone they tend to move around. Screaming "stop resisting" doesnt change that

He couldnt turn around because there was a guy on his back choking him silly

Everyone is to blame but the cops right? Bootlicker says: Yes

Did you watch the video you moron.....he was standing up when they told him to turn around and they tried to cuff him...he resisted, and they had to bring the huge criminal to the ground to cuff him....yes, you statist thugs create laws that cause death and destruction and then move along, to keep doing the same somewhere else.....what vile thugs you are...

The black killings were done out of racial hatred. The white woman killed was a plain criminal act.

All murders are wrong. Government officials are concerned about hate crime.

Many murders are committed in Chicago and Detroit every now and then. Most of these people are black. Obama does not send his people to their funerals.
The punk in Ferguson was not killed because he was black. Don't be such a stupid fuck.

Forum List

Back