The radicalization of the left

Lets get honest, both major party's have become radical, its become down right silly & sad.
Really?!? How has the right become “radical”? Because they started demanding that we obey the law once again? Yeah...that is just soooooo “radical”. :eusa_doh:

You know you’ve become flat-out bat-shit crazy when even Bill freaking Maher considers you too radical left-wing.
“80% of Americans see political correctness as a problem. And I think it’s our problem,” Maher explained. “And I don’t know why more mainstream liberals don’t denounce the political correctness that they must know in private conversations is insane.”
He continues...
“This is when the Trump people go, ‘Yes, you people are too fragile to be in control of the government,'” Maher acknowledged. “If you don’t think these purists are doing us harm, I think you’re missing a big point. I think they wake up and say, ‘How can we make our club smaller,’ and then they ask why they lose.” Maher went on to say, “this is just too fragile. I can’t let these people in the Oval Office because they’re just too weak.”
Insane and too weak. Yep...that perfectly describes the left today. These insane pussies should move to Canada where they belong (and where they would be much happier). The U.S. was built for the tough and the rational.

WATCH: Bill Maher diagnoses the major problem with liberalism, dismantles PC culture with scathing detail

I don't know how she hasn't monetized the massive amount of attention she gets from Republicans.
Sure, both ends of the spectrum love highlighting shining symbols of their points.

This lady is a perfect example of the intellectual dishonesty of Identity Politics and Political Correctness. I can't blame them.

The Democrats did the same thing with Sarah Palin. They brought her up at every opportunity.

Obviously. Just one of the seemingly endless examples of how the two "sides" can be so similar in their behaviors.

Couldn't help it with Sarah. She kept saying such stupid things, and she was just so damn funny.
Is she the one who said she could see Russia from her house?

I don't know how she hasn't monetized the massive amount of attention she gets from Republicans.
Sure, both ends of the spectrum love highlighting shining symbols of their points.

This lady is a perfect example of the intellectual dishonesty of Identity Politics and Political Correctness. I can't blame them.

The Democrats did the same thing with Sarah Palin. They brought her up at every opportunity.

Obviously. Just one of the seemingly endless examples of how the two "sides" can be so similar in their behaviors.

Couldn't help it with Sarah. She kept saying such stupid things, and she was just so damn funny.

She said lots of goofy stuff.

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

putin-palin-curtains-58b8f5623df78c353c465d69.jpg

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

OMG!!!!!, She got tongue tied.

She was a hell of a lot smarter and better qualified than Obama.

Bitch couldn't even raise her kids right, much less run an entire country.

"She was a hell of a lot smarter and better qualified than Obama."

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

what?

you were SERIOUS?......

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

There are three things that the left absolutely will not tolerate
  1. Independent thought (especially if it causes one to deviate from the left-wing doctrine in any capacity)
  2. Liberty (including free speech)
  3. Patriotism
This Dumbocrat violated all three of those unforgivable “sins”. And he paid the price for it. I look forward to him voting conservative in the very near future!

Local Democratic Party forces executive director to resign over pro-flag, pro-cop social media posts

"There are three things that the left absolutely will not tolerate
Independent thought (especially if it causes one to deviate from the left-wing doctrine in any capacity)
Liberty (including free speech)
Patriotism"

You are describing conservatives.

INDEPENDENT THOUGHT: so you support gay rights? non-christian religions? legal pot? atheism? islam? wicca? Liberals? feminism?

You hate the left, liberals, moderates, rinos, gays, feminists, muslims, non-christians.....

You bash, insult, mock and ridicule anyone who doesn't agree with YOU and your fellow conservatives completely.....

Do you call THAT "independent thought"?

I won't even bother arguing whether the left is guilty of this crime or not.....

YOU are guilty of it!

As are pretty much ALL of your fellow loons.

If the left is also guilty then this is just another example of conservatives accusing their enemies of their own crimes

(you brought it up)

and hypocrisy

LIBERTY - so you support gay rights? non-christian religions? legal pot? atheism? islam? wicca? Liberals?

PATRIOTISM - Mike Pence "I'm a christian first, a conservative second and a republican third"....note: he never even mentioned "patriotism"

I hardly consider it patriotic for moronicons to be waging war on 1/2 the country

"She was a hell of a lot smarter and better qualified than Obama."

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

what?

you were SERIOUS?......

Over 7.2% unemployment under Obama. And he tried dramatically raise energy prices which would have been a death blow to the US economy. The monkey brained idiot literally had the USA one filibuster away from becoming a third world hellhole.

Sure I can see how that was just a slip of the tongue instead of batshit crazy. NOT.

"OMG!!!!!, She got tongue tied. "

so you forgive PRESIDENT Obama when he made a slip of the tongue when he said 57 states?".....yes?

so you forgive PRESIDENT Obama when he made a slip of the tongue when he said 57 states?".....yes?

Anybody want to keep score on who said the most dumb shit between Palin and Obama?

I know he meant 47 states.

LIBERTY - so you support gay rights? non-christian religions? legal pot? atheism? islam? wicca? Liberals?
Gay “rights”? LOL! To my knowledge, a homosexual has never been denied a single constitutional right. I don’t know how that would even be possible since nobody could possibly know a person was homosexual unless they told everyone. Homosexuals have always been allowed to vote, carry a firearm, apply for a patent, etc.

But...to answer your question...I absolutely support a homosexual’s constitutional rights. Next? Any other stupid questions?

INDEPENDENT THOUGHT: so you support gay rights? non-christian religions? legal pot? atheism? islam? wicca? Liberals? feminism?
Non-christian religions? Absolutely. I fully support people practicing the Jewish faith. And Hindu. And Budist. And on and on and on. And yes, I fully support a person’s desire to be an atheist.

That aside, I find it comical that you don’t understand how stupid you sound. What does any of those things have to do with “independent thought”? Like a good little mindless minion of the left, you think not supporting “legal pot” means not having independent thought (the irony of course is believing that is the ultimate illustration of not having independent thought).

For the record - not only do I support “legal pot” - I support the legalization of all narcotics. The Drug War has been a spectacular failure. If nothing else, legalizing narcotics would eliminate the black market, the cartels, and various other criminal elements with regards to the drug trade.

There are three things that the left absolutely will not tolerate
  1. Independent thought (especially if it causes one to deviate from the left-wing doctrine in any capacity)
  2. Liberty (including free speech)
  3. Patriotism
This Dumbocrat violated all three of those unforgivable “sins”. And he paid the price for it. I look forward to him voting conservative in the very near future!

Local Democratic Party forces executive director to resign over pro-flag, pro-cop social media posts
You are describing conservatives.
Um...no....snowflake. I wasn’t. Everyone here know I was talking about the Dumbocrats. Click on the link (ask an adult to do it for you) and then ask someone who is literate to read it to you. You will see it was the Dumbocrats who forced one of their own to resign simply because they slightly deviated from the progressive doctrine.

Gay “rights”? LOL! To my knowledge, a homosexual has never been denied a single constitutional right. I don’t know how that would even be possible since nobody could possibly know a person was homosexual unless they told everyone. Homosexuals have always been allowed to vote, carry a firearm, apply for a patent, etc.

But...to answer your question...I absolutely support a homosexual’s constitutional rights. Next? Any other stupid questions?

So you support their right to get married. Good for you.

"LOL! To my knowledge, a homosexual has never been denied a single constitutional right"

Then you have very limited knowledge.

judge roy moore thinks they should be criminalized.
trump supported him for congress
millions of cons voted for him

I can still find your friends all over the country calling them fags and perverts.....and pining for the old days when homosexuals Were HOUNDED, BEATEN, ARRESTED, VILIFIED, DEMONIZED.

"Homosexuals have always been allowed to vote, carry a firearm, apply for a patent, etc."

as long as nobody knew they were gay.

there are STILL sodomy laws on the books in some states

Forum List

Back