The REAL Descendants of the Declaration Signers

No one gives a shit about the great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, etc. grandchildren of Galileo.

Have you noticed the name you chose to use on this board?

The US is not now and never has been "white".

Indeed, without people of color, it's likely we would not be the great country that we are.

Yes, GREAT. In spite of RWNJs, including the cheeto, the US is a great country.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No one gives a shit about the great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, etc. grandchildren of Galileo.

Indeed, without people of color, it's likely we would not be the great country that we are.

If it hadn't been for slavery the U.S. would never have been able to become the largest textile manufacturer in the world.

Personally, I do see what the big deal is anyways. We know they slept with black people. I'm sure their descendants have slept with different people..
What kind of fucking moron uses this as some sort of "gotcha?"

kinda blows the leftards theory of white privilege

--LOL

You're a little confused.

Here's a gif of 2020's post

2366414413_404186e965.jpg

If it hadn't been for slavery the U.S. would never have been able to become the largest textile manufacturer in the world.
that's one of the most ignorant things ever said.

look up the cotton gin

Forum List

Back