The real reason the left hates Trump...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
He stands against all the things they hold dear...i.e., nationalized education centers, state authority over children, human trafficking, state mandated negative eugenics and racial and cultural genocide of groups based on their geography, their color, and their faith.

Trump signs law to punish websites for sex trafficking - Reuters

"The law is intended to make it easier for state prosecutors and sex-trafficking victims to sue social media networks, advertisers and others that kept exploitative material on their platforms, although victims would be required to show websites knowingly facilitated sex trafficking."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Donald Trump to pull feds out of K-12 education

“We know local communities know it best and do it best,” said Mr. Trump, who was joined by several Republican governors for the signing. “The time has come to empower teachers and parents to make the decisions that help their students achieve success.”

President Donald Trump Signs Executive Order to Defund International Planned Parenthood | LifeNews.com

Trump is bring prosperity and rolling back regressive policy.

America is flourishing, and libturds, being enemies of America are apoplectic about it.

It's that simple.

The Every Student Succeeds Act — the successor to the No Child Left Behind Act — circumscribes the Education secretary's power, particularly when it comes to altering states' curriculums or teacher evaluations.

“Rather than another executive order, perhaps the president and DeVos need to read the bipartisan Every Student Succeeds Act," Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers, said in a statement.

Goad said the executive order "empowers [DeVos] to modify anything that is inconsistent with federal law." When pressed, he conceded that she already could do that.

DeVos and administration officials, by the way, have repeatedly said they would end the Common Core, but that's a local issue that the Every Student Succeeds Act bars the secretary from touching.

What does Trump's executive order on education do? Not much

He stands against all the things they hold dear...i.e., nationalized education centers, state authority over children, human trafficking, state mandated negative eugenics and racial and cultural genocide of groups based on their geography, their color, and their faith.

"The law is intended to make it easier for state prosecutors and sex-trafficking victims to sue social media networks, advertisers and others that kept exploitative material on their platforms, although victims would be required to show websites knowingly facilitated sex trafficking."

“We know local communities know it best and do it best,” said Mr. Trump, who was joined by several Republican governors for the signing. “The time has come to empower teachers and parents to make the decisions that help their students achieve success.”

President Donald Trump Signs Executive Order to Defund International Planned Parenthood | LifeNews.com

No I can't stand him because he is a con man and rotten president , and a horrible mentor for children.

No I can't stand him because he is a con man and rotten president , and a horrible mentor for children.

Name a President that has never been a charlatan, rotten to one side or the other and Bill Clinton and George W. Bush were no role models either and do not even get me started on Hussein Obama!

It's not just Trump. The left hates anyone who doesn't walk lockstep with their immoral anti American agenda

Then wonder why they're called unhinged loons

See...

Now I think all libturds should get their wombs sucked out monthly, just in case.

Even the dykes.
Dykes get pregnant all the time, give birth to birth defected kids (because they all have issues themselves...plus they're drug and alcohol addicted). They move from household to household with their kids from various fathers...who are usually also disabled.

I have had multiple dyke households in my caseloads over the years...all on drugs for mental illness issues, all with almost constant child welfare and police engagement. Generally the households have a couple of lesbians and one or two *husbands*...sometimes they will all live with one guy, sometimes two guys will live with one of the moms, sometimes the moms live together, sometimes the males/females will pair up...they're always getting various and assorted subsidies and they're always militant about their RIGHTS.

Our enemies are the left -- the entire left -- and the Swamp Republicans.

Thinking like that is why we hate trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I know. You hate us, and Trump, because we are American and value American values, and believe in the Constitution.

You hate us because you are the enemies of America.

Our enemies are the left -- the entire left -- and the Swamp Republicans.
Yup. They are the criminals who proudly proclaim their intent to destroy our constitution and overthrow our government.

Obama was a mentor for children. Tramp is not , nor is his kids. He is a crook and is working on becoming a dictator. He has a long rotten history, and should of been living a life behind bars long ago.

PS: we have the right wingers who are very amoral that voted for tramp. The right wingers are the real losers in life.

Hallelujah! Get rid of the leftist indoctrination!

The textbook publishers need scrutinized..

The problem I have with Trump is he doesn't stand for anything. Except of course Trump. He just wants to win his fans adoration and respect, win his re-election as validation, beat down 'losers' who oppose him, etc. He has no ideology or ethics whatsoever.

The problem I have with Trump is he doesn't stand for anything. Except of course Trump. He just wants to win his fans adoration and respect, win his re-election as validation, beat down 'losers' who oppose him, etc. He has no ideology or ethics whatsoever.

That's just a lie. He does stand for something. He stands for Americans, American values, Christian values, and the rule of law.

Leftists hate all those things, so, as you are doing here, you just pretend they're *nothing*..or that they don't exist.

He stands for freedom, and for individual liberty, and life.

Them's fighting words for leftist commie death cultists and nazis.

Forum List

Back