The Reason for Poverty Among Blacks is Not Racism

Yes, we do bring evidence that you obviously ignored. I posted studies yesterday that revealed black teen pregnancy is well over twice the rate of white girls. I also posted a study that found 33% of black males had a criminal record. People with felonies (regardless of race) have to work lower paying jobs as better paying jobs have a felon restriction.
And the false premise is blacks are living in poverty for the same reasons whites are.

All you did was post a couple of studies without showing any correlation to what Lisa has claimed. That all that the 20% of black people living in poverty have to do is stay in school (not get a good education) and not have babies that they can't afford (however the government will give the caregivers money to ensure the baby is provided for).

That's not evidence nor does it prove anything. I would be laughed out of the courtroom if I tried pulling something like that.

It makes not one iota of difference what race you are. The statements regarding the cause of black poverty remain the same - it’s not racism; it’s their own choices,
So children born into poverty, to parents who have no clue how to do anything other than survive by putting in the hours sunup to sundown, are poor because of their own poor decisions?

Do you know why poor people have so many children?

So children born into poverty, to parents who have no clue how to do anything other than survive by putting in the hours sunup to sundown, are poor because of their own poor decisions?

How much clue does it take to know that having babies OOW and dropping out of school isn’t the key to success?

My grandparents also worked sunup to sundown to survive. Yet all their kids not only moved out of poverty, but became successes. So did all of their contemporaries.

Enough with the excuses. Stop enabling bad choices.

Geez. You keep talking about how there is no anti-white racism, and that what we perceive as anti-white racism is no more than whites no longer being favored. So I gave you an example of anti-white racism.

Duh.
Yeah, well consider Justice Jackson a freebie. You all don't have anything to worry about, it's not going to happen again anytime soon.

But since we're on the subject, do you object to a black woman being given the opportunity to serve as a Supreme Court Justice? Or would you just prefer someone white? I mean it has been more than 200 years since the court was established and this is the very first time

Yeah, well consider Justice Jackson a freebie. You all don't have anything to worry about, it's not going to happen again anytime soon.

But since we're on the subject, do you object to a black woman being given the opportunity to serve as a Supreme Court Justice? Or would you just prefer someone white? I mean it has been more than 200 years since the court was established and this is the very first time

The issue is not her race, the issue is her record as a judge.

I know, it's more government benefits and lack of responsibility.

How much clue does it take to know that having babies OOW and dropping out of school isn’t the key to success?

My grandparents also worked sunup to sundown to survive. Yet all their kids not only moved out of poverty, but became successes. So did all of their contemporaries.

None are so blind as those who refuse to see. None of you all are black are you?

And i"m not enabling anything, I can't impact the lives of any of the people you claim to be concerned with (not really). I'm just poking holes in your arguments that you can't substantiate.

And the false premise is blacks are living in poverty for the same reasons whites are.

All you did was post a couple of studies without showing any correlation to what Lisa has claimed. That all that the 20% of black people living in poverty have to do is stay in school (not get a good education) and not have babies that they can't afford (however the government will give the caregivers money to ensure the baby is provided for).

That's not evidence nor does it prove anything. I would be laughed out of the courtroom if I tried pulling something like that.

Of course it's evidence. Do you realize what it costs it is to raise a child today? The CDC puts it at $233,000 for middle-class families. When 25% of black girls are having babies when they are a child themselves, they enslaved themselves to a life of poverty. Same with felons. You'll be working at a pizza shop the rest of your life with a criminal record. So it does play a huge part in the overall failure of blacks in this country.

Of course it's evidence. Do you realize what it costs it is to raise a child today? The CDC puts it at $233,000 for middle-class families. When 25% of black girls are having babies when they are a child themselves, they enslaved themselves to a life of poverty. Same with felons. You'll be working at a pizza shop the rest of your life with a criminal record. So it does play a huge part in the overall failure of blacks in this country.
Yes racism has a deep toll

Also, I’ll add that saying saying that blacks have the ability within themselves to get out of poverty isn’t denigrating them. It’s the leftists who are denigrating them via the bigotry of low expectations.

I say that any poor black can get out of poverty the same way my mother, father, aunt, and uncle did: none had children until after they were married, and all completed their education.

To a degree, yes. But it also takes staying away from drugs and crime. A high school graduate with no children is still going nowhere if they are on drugs or have a criminal past. Employers don't want to hire people like that of any race.

My ancestors worked from sunup to sundown too, but the fruits of their labor were stolen from them
"The Middleton Place Plantation" Charleston South Carolina
1650548393526.png

Oh FFS. Of course I don’t object to a black woman on the SCOTUS! There you go - trying to make someone appear racist by suggesting theny would object to something like that. The normal posters reading this see right through you, as do most of the voters See right through the fake cries of racism.

I just object to racist standards being applied when selecting someone, and announcing that all whites are excluded is RACIST. But you have no objections to that, amirite?

So why do you live among poor black people if everything about that particular demographic annoys and irritates you?

My ancestors worked from sunup to sundown too, but the fruits of their labor were stolen from them
"The Middleton Place Plantation" Charleston South Carolina
View attachment 633994
I’m not talking about ancestors! There you go again, deflecting,

You made the excuse that poor blacks remain poor because they saw their parents work sunup to sundown, and thus the kids are clueless as to how to get out of poverty. i gave you why that’s a weak excuse, explaining how my parents and their siblings ALSO saw their parents work sunup to sundown, and yet they were able to move from poverty to the middle class is one generation.

And “your“ ancestors. You just gave away that you are indeed black. You are not helping your people ONE bit by sewing resentment against today’s whites for what SOME grandoarents’ grandparents might have done. (Not mine. They were impoverished Jews living in European shtetls.)

Stop with the excuses, and for G-d’s sake, stop going back 200 years. Blacks have been getting preferential treatment for two generations, and that was sufficient for most to become middle class. The ones that haven’t? it says something about THEM. Stop blaming whitey.

Oh FFS. Of course I don’t object to a black woman on the SCOTUS! There you go - trying to make someone appear racist by suggesting theny would object to something like that. The normal posters reading this see right through you, as do most of the voters See right through the fake cries of racism.

I just object to racist standards being applied when selecting someone, and announcing that all whites are excluded is RACIST. But you have no objections to that, amirite?
What I think is that you all are a bunch of hypocrites. As long as the deck was stacked in favor of whites everything was just peachy keen right?

But the minute the playing field started to be leveled now there is a major crisis of epic proportions right? Whites are allegedly being discriminated against and the fear is spilling out everywhere, it's ridiculous but to be expected.

Forum List

Back