The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

It is blatant and it is obvious and it is expressed in countless thousands of postings here, yet the members of tribe leftist will swear up and down it isn't happening at all.

These are not intelligent, introspective people who ever examine their own beliefs, here.

Like all fundamentalists, they are simply little worker bees.

The Emperor can be as naked as all get up but they are incapable of seeing it.

What is blatant? Who, exactly, are you referring to? Please...name names.

Any examples of what you are referring to?

As Correll put it so eloquently in another thread.....

The regressives are at it again.

Proof by assertion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belieffallacies"
And by the way, note how they are desperately trying to pooh-pooh the validity of my OP by posting about it, over and over and over and over.

They sure are trying hard, aren't they?

:laugh:

Like clockwork....
They've illustrated my point, over and over and over, and they still don't see it - even when I point it out.

That's the danger of committing to an ideology, it distorts perceptions, it turns thought processes binary.

Nobody has illustrated your point. Not even once. You haven't, in fact.

Please. Help me out. Give me an example of someone here defending Muslim misdeeds while attacking Christian misdeeds.

Once again....fuck Allah and any who use him as an excuse to kill.

The Left has always had an 'Unholy Alliance' with Islam. The alliance is based on their shared hatred of Christians and Jews, and the pursuit of the destruction of Israel. They see eye to eye on those issues. Those shared interests have allowed Muslims to quickly sweep across Western Europe and dominate numerous regions.

Keep in mind, it was Europe's Left who dismantled the Immigration Systems. It is pretty sad and ironic, considering Islam is far less tolerant of Leftist beliefs and behaviors than both Christianity and Judaism are. This alliance may prove to be most harmful to them at some point. Stay tuned.

"The Left has always had an 'Unholy Alliance' with Islam. The alliance is based on their shared hatred of Christians and Jews, and the pursuit of the destruction of Israel."

Certainly!

And this....both demand submission.

Yeah and ironically, it's the Left that's gonna suffer most under Muslim domination. Islam is far less tolerant of its beliefs and behaviors, than Christianity and Judaism are. They may come to deeply regret this alliance someday.

The Left has always had an 'Unholy Alliance' with Islam. The alliance is based on their shared hatred of Christians and Jews, and the pursuit of the destruction of Israel. They see eye to eye on those issues. Those shared interests have allowed Muslims to quickly sweep across Western Europe and dominate numerous regions.

Keep in mind, it was Europe's Left who dismantled the Immigration Systems. It is pretty sad and ironic, considering Islam is far less tolerant of Leftist beliefs and behaviors than both Christianity and Judaism are. This alliance may prove to be most harmful to them at some point. Stay tuned.

"The Left has always had an 'Unholy Alliance' with Islam. The alliance is based on their shared hatred of Christians and Jews, and the pursuit of the destruction of Israel."

Certainly!

Yeah and ironically, it's the Left that's gonna suffer most under Muslim domination. Islam is far less tolerant of its beliefs and behaviors, than Christianity and Judaism are. They may come to deeply regret this alliance someday.

My thoughts exactly.
As the old saying goes....Be careful of what you wish for.

Certainly!

That's cool. You don't think you would suffer as much under Muslim domination because Islam is more tolerant of your beliefs and behaviors.

I believe that. You are in line with many of the tenets of Islam. You just won't admit it plainly.

They've illustrated my point, over and over and over, and they still don't see it - even when I point it out.

That's the danger of committing to an ideology, it distorts perceptions, it turns thought processes binary.

They never will. They are the true believers.

In one thread, Coyote actually indicated that it saw no reason why the genocidal mass murderer of Jews should not be rewarded with a Nobel Peace Prize nomination.

There is a portion of the left that has far more in common with Nazis than they do liberalism. In fact, their nihilistic need to identify with this savagery springs from an intense hatred of the liberal values of the culture they seek to destroy.

They never will. They are the true believers.

In one thread, Coyote actually indicated that it saw no reason why the genocidal mass murderer of Jews should not be rewarded with a Nobel Peace Prize nomination.

There is a portion of the left that has far more in common with Nazis than they do liberalism. In fact, their nihilistic need to identify with this savagery springs from an intense hatred of the liberal values of the culture they seek to destroy.
They're not traditional liberals, they are most illiberal.

And yes, they're true believers - for the most part, one can no more easily communicate with them than with a wild-eyed teenager on the streets of Damascus.

Last edited:

Certainly!

That's cool. You don't think you would suffer as much under Muslim domination because Islam is more tolerant of your beliefs and behaviors.

I believe that. You are in line with many of the tenets of Islam. You just won't admit it plainly.

Hey, it was you on the Left who dismantled Immigration Systems all across Western Europe. And you're doing it here in the U.S. too. So don't try and shift blame on others. This awful Immigration mess is all on you.

It is blatant and it is obvious and it is expressed in countless thousands of postings here, yet the members of tribe leftist will swear up and down it isn't happening at all.

These are not intelligent, introspective people who ever examine their own beliefs, here.

Like all fundamentalists, they are simply little worker bees.

The Emperor can be as naked as all get up but they are incapable of seeing it.

"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belieffallacies"
And by the way, note how they are desperately trying to pooh-pooh the validity of my OP by posting about it, over and over and over and over.

Like clockwork....

Is the new mayor of London a terrorist?

Like clockwork....

Is ISIS, Islamic?

Like clockwork....

Not likely.
But you can bet he has sympathy for their cause.
Which of course is to take over the west.

Like clockwork....

Doesn't really matter. The People of Londonistan voted for him. There is no England now.

Sometimes it is difficult to tell whether you are actually THAT stupid or if it is merely an act, but Mac never called the new mayor of London a terrorist.

He DID mention, however, that the creature called Muslims who do not share the Islamist ideal of seeking the destruction of the west "Uncle Toms".

Like clockwork....

Is ISIS, Islamic?

Is Iran peaceful?

The slow degradation of western civilization that the leftist are fully behind.
Have fun when they start throwing you off of tall buildings.

Like clockwork....

Is ISIS, Islamic?

Is Iran peaceful?

Is Iraq, Yeman, Syria, Libya, Jordon, or any other Islamic state peaceful?

Like clockwork....

Not likely.
But you can bet he has sympathy for their cause.
Which of course is to take over the west.

Seems to be some evidence to support your view....
  • "In 2001, Khan was the lawyer for the American radical Islamist group Nation of Islam, successfully arguing in front of the UK’s High Court to overturn the ban on its leader, Louis Farrakhan.
  • In 2003, Khan appeared at a conference with Sajeel Abu Ibrahim, a member of the banned al-Muhajiroun group that was founded by hate preacher Omar Bakri Muhammad (now prohibited from entering the UK) and led by hate preacher Anjem Choudary (whose many organizations have been said to have contributed “the single biggest gateway to terrorism in recent British history”). Sajeel also ran a terrorist training camp in Pakistan attended by 7/7 bomber Mohammad Sidique Khan.
  • In 2004, Khan testified to the House of Commons as head of the Muslim Council of Britain’s legal affairs committee. As council legal head, Khan argued in parliament that the Muslim Brotherhood’s spiritual leader Yusuf Al-Qaradawi “is not the extremist that he is painted as being.” Qaradawi (also banned in the UK for his extremist views) advocates, among other shariaprinciples, for wife beating and suicide bombings against Israeli citizens. After the murder of an Ahmadi Muslim in Scotland for wishing his Christian customers a peaceful Easter, the council “condemned” the incident by pointing out that Ahmadis are not Muslims.
  • Khan was the defense lawyer for Zacarias Moussaoui, a 9/11 terrorist and confessed member of Al Qaeda.
  • Khan attended events for the extremist group CAGE and wrote a forward for one of their reports. CAGE is a primary supporter of the Islamic State executioner known as “Jihadi John,” who theydescribed as a “beautiful young man.”
  • Khan appeared on panels with Muslim community leader and cleric Suliman Gani, a supporter of the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL), no less than nine times."
  • London's New Muslim Mayor: Extremist or Opportunist? | Clarion Project

Sometimes it is difficult to tell whether you are actually THAT stupid or if it is merely an act, but Mac never called the new mayor of London a terrorist.

He DID mention, however, that the creature called Muslims who do not share the Islamist ideal of seeking the destruction of the west "Uncle Toms".
Binary minds don't recognize anything other than either/or.

Anything outside of that confuses and angers them.

Forum List

Back