The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

And by the way, note how they are desperately trying to pooh-pooh the validity of my OP by posting about it, over and over and over and over.

They sure are trying hard, aren't they?

:laugh:

Like clockwork....
They've illustrated my point, over and over and over, and they still don't see it - even when I point it out.

That's the danger of committing to an ideology, it distorts perceptions, it turns thought processes binary.

Is the new mayor of London a terrorist?

Not likely.
But you can bet he has sympathy for their cause.
Which of course is to take over the west.

Seems to be some evidence to support your view....
  • "In 2001, Khan was the lawyer for the American radical Islamist group Nation of Islam, successfully arguing in front of the UK’s High Court to overturn the ban on its leader, Louis Farrakhan.
  • In 2003, Khan appeared at a conference with Sajeel Abu Ibrahim, a member of the banned al-Muhajiroun group that was founded by hate preacher Omar Bakri Muhammad (now prohibited from entering the UK) and led by hate preacher Anjem Choudary (whose many organizations have been said to have contributed “the single biggest gateway to terrorism in recent British history”). Sajeel also ran a terrorist training camp in Pakistan attended by 7/7 bomber Mohammad Sidique Khan.
  • In 2004, Khan testified to the House of Commons as head of the Muslim Council of Britain’s legal affairs committee. As council legal head, Khan argued in parliament that the Muslim Brotherhood’s spiritual leader Yusuf Al-Qaradawi “is not the extremist that he is painted as being.” Qaradawi (also banned in the UK for his extremist views) advocates, among other shariaprinciples, for wife beating and suicide bombings against Israeli citizens. After the murder of an Ahmadi Muslim in Scotland for wishing his Christian customers a peaceful Easter, the council “condemned” the incident by pointing out that Ahmadis are not Muslims.
  • Khan was the defense lawyer for Zacarias Moussaoui, a 9/11 terrorist and confessed member of Al Qaeda.
  • Khan attended events for the extremist group CAGE and wrote a forward for one of their reports. CAGE is a primary supporter of the Islamic State executioner known as “Jihadi John,” who theydescribed as a “beautiful young man.”
  • Khan appeared on panels with Muslim community leader and cleric Suliman Gani, a supporter of the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL), no less than nine times."
  • London's New Muslim Mayor: Extremist or Opportunist? | Clarion Project

So in short, he's not a terrorist, all propaganda and smears to the contrary.

Well then perhaps you would be kind enough to give a specific example and put away your hasty generalizations.
What? You're serious here?

Just from this board alone, you can't think of any examples of people deflecting to the evils of Christianity after a jihadist attack?

You can't think of Leftists leveraging "hasty generalizations" about Christians?

You can't think of any examples of leftists attacking Christianity for many of the same ideals or acts perpetrated by Islam?

You can't think of any times a leftist has deflected to "Islamophobia" or even "racism" when someone pointed out a misdeed of Islam?

There's no way you're serious.

I will respond here:

I do not care what religion you are or if you do not believe in God but if you use your religion to spread hate, fear and death then you're a worthless individual to me and no God would not approve of anyone killing innocent people.

There is no defense for the radicals in Islam just like there is no defense when some idiot goes to Planned Parenthood and shoots up the damn place because they believe they're doing God work.

You have retards in every religion and the question will be is when will the sane people take control of Islam and tell the nutters to sit down and shut the fuck up for once.

Now I will get blasted for my comment and so be it and this is my lone opinion on this matter and for me God would never approve of the stupidity that many humans do in it name...

No one can deny there are some crazy Christians out there.
But at least be honest about the percentage of crazy.
Here's a hint....one has a much higher percentage.

I was honest in my response and as I wrote I will get blasted because many if not all will disagree with me.

Let me ask you this.
Would you rather live in a Christian based country or a Islamic based country?
This of course assumes you dont convert to Islam.

I prefer to live in this country where everyone is allow to worship however they want!

Why must I make the choice between Christianity or Islam and if I must then Buddhist will be my choice!

Last edited:
What I'm specifically focusing on is the behaviors of those who are so tolerant and defensive of one religion while simultaneously being so hateful of another.

No doubt it will get dragged in other directions, but that's my question here.

Well then perhaps you would be kind enough to give a specific example and put away your hasty generalizations.

Just from this board alone, you can't think of any examples of people deflecting to the evils of Christianity after a jihadist attack?

You can't think of Leftists leveraging "hasty generalizations" about Christians?

You can't think of any examples of leftists attacking Christianity for many of the same ideals or acts perpetrated by Islam?

You can't think of any times a leftist has deflected to "Islamophobia" or even "racism" when someone pointed out a misdeed of Islam?

I will respond here:

I do not care what religion you are or if you do not believe in God but if you use your religion to spread hate, fear and death then you're a worthless individual to me and no God would not approve of anyone killing innocent people.

There is no defense for the radicals in Islam just like there is no defense when some idiot goes to Planned Parenthood and shoots up the damn place because they believe they're doing God work.

You have retards in every religion and the question will be is when will the sane people take control of Islam and tell the nutters to sit down and shut the fuck up for once.

Now I will get blasted for my comment and so be it and this is my lone opinion on this matter and for me God would never approve of the stupidity that many humans do in it name...

How many examples of Muslims condemning the nutters would you consider enough to satisfy your need?

When they bring them under control and stop using their religion as an excuse to kill others they do not agree with will be when it will satisfy me and not until then, or do I need your fucking permission to have my own opinion on this damn matter?

What I'm specifically focusing on is the behaviors of those who are so tolerant and defensive of one religion while simultaneously being so hateful of another.

I will respond here:

No one can deny there are some crazy Christians out there.
But at least be honest about the percentage of crazy.
Here's a hint....one has a much higher percentage.

True. Now what?

Deal with the very few crazy Christians as best we can and dont import trouble with muslims.

I will respond here:

How many examples of Muslims condemning the nutters would you consider enough to satisfy your need?

Never enough. That is a classic well worn RWnut propaganda tactic.

So you are writing that I am a RWnut that is using some type of tactic?

First off you do not know shit about me or how I have lived with Persians for the majority of my adult life. I find it disgusting that worthless assholes like you believe that everyone that does not agree with your opinion on the damn matter must be a RWnut when in fact I hold all religions to the same fucking standard and there is no exception but for you there always will be.

So thank you for telling me what I should believe you close minded ignorant ass of a fool!

I will respond here:

Never enough. That is a classic well worn RWnut propaganda tactic.

So you are writing that I am a RWnut that is using some type of tactic?

First off you do not know shit about me or how I have lived with Persians for the majority of my adult life. I find it disgusting that worthless assholes like you believe that everyone that does not agree with your opinion on the damn matter must be a RWnut when in fact I hold all religions to the same fucking standard and there is no exception but for you there always will be.

So thank you for telling me what I should believe you close minded ignorant ass of a fool!

Nice meltdown. What's your position on the so-called ground zero mosque?

As Correll put it so eloquently in another thread.....

The regressives are at it again.

Proof by assertion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belieffallacies"
And by the way, note how they are desperately trying to pooh-pooh the validity of my OP by posting about it, over and over and over and over.

Like clockwork....
They've illustrated my point, over and over and over, and they still don't see it - even when I point it out.

That's the danger of committing to an ideology, it distorts perceptions, it turns thought processes binary.

Is the new mayor of London a terrorist?

Is ISIS, Islamic?

As much as Christian cults are Christian. ISIL is a cult.

I will respond here:

When they bring them under control and stop using their religion as an excuse to kill others they do not agree with will be when it will satisfy me and not until then, or do I need your fucking permission to have my own opinion on this damn matter?

It's not the responsibility of one Muslim to control another Muslim or else have the whole religion condemned.

I will respond here:

You seem very defensive. I am prepared to provide as many examples of prominent Muslims condemning extremism as you require.

Bringing them under control requires that we don't ask these good people to do that which they cannot do in order to be viewed by us as legitimate.

Relax, Nancy.

[QUOTE="Coyote, post: 14210834, member: 19170]

Wasn't that the same thread in which you idolized an anti-semitic bigot who went around the country electrocuting live animals on stage? A bizarre choice of "hero".

Your ideology has much common with the pre-Nazi fascists who waged their culture war with anti-(insert hated group du jour) propoganda and demonized entire groups of people. Makes it far easier to get rid of them when you don't see them as individuals doesn't it?[/QUOTE]

You are a lying piece of excrement, so are simply applying your craft as only a lying piece of excrement can.

Republicans are always falsely being accused of a war on women and yet the left coddles those who actually deny women's rights. Even though some religious people, on both sides of the aisle, don't believe in gay marriage, the most they do is protest.

13138734_236288996732642_4373885004562147454_n.jpg

It is blatant and it is obvious and it is expressed in countless thousands of postings here, yet the members of tribe leftist will swear up and down it isn't happening at all.

These are not intelligent, introspective people who ever examine their own beliefs, here.

Like all fundamentalists, they are simply little worker bees.

The Emperor can be as naked as all get up but they are incapable of seeing it.

What is blatant? Who, exactly, are you referring to? Please...name names.

Any examples of what you are referring to?

"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belieffallacies"

Like clockwork....

That has been illustrated, executed so perfectly that the lefty nuts are trying to take over the conversation with diversions. Fun to watch them squirm.

What is blatant? Who, exactly, are you referring to? Please...name names.

Any examples of what you are referring to?

Like clockwork....

That has been illustrated, executed so perfectly that the lefty nuts are trying to take over the conversation with diversions. Fun to watch them squirm.
Thanks. I know their behaviors so well that I can predict them (okay, they're pretty obvious), and did so in the OP.

Still, they jump right in and do it anyway. That's what's so fascinating. It's like they're programmed, like they literally can't help it.

Last edited:
This is so fascinating to watch, and election of London's new mayor is shedding even more light on it.

Members of one specific religion - a religion with a current record of extreme violence, intimidation and terror - are telling us precisely what they're going to do, and they're doing it. It's expansion is clear and rapid and undeniable. We're watching it happen in real time, particularly across Europe. This isn't a partisan or religious opinion, it is a clear fact, based on observation.

Meanwhile, a group of people - the Regressive Left (as honest liberal Bill Maher refers to them), a group all too happy to attack the misdeeds of another religion (Christianity, obviously) in absolutely every possible way, at absolutely every opportunity, are bending over backwards to be defensive and so very tolerant of the first religion. A religion, by the way, that treats women and gays as lesser objects, among other behaviors that the Regressive Leftists loathe.

Exactly what is happening here?

Is this just a petulant, knee-jerk reaction against Christianity and conservatives, is it that simple? Are they willing to be so very tolerant of one specific religion just to be contrarian against certain other people they hate?

Or could it be more? Is this behavior related to the payback tactics that we're seeing with race and wealth? Or perhaps do they harbor certain affinities for the religion to which they won't openly admit?

And directly to the Regressive Leftists here: I'm certainly not, nor do I ever, expect a straight, clear and honest answer from you on this. What I expect from you is the standard deflection, derision, personal insults and name-calling. I know that's what we'll get, it's an easy prediction. This thread is specifically about your behaviors, not about Islam. I'm just curious about this, and perhaps some other responses will shed some light or provide some clues.

A perfect example of fear mongering.

This is so fascinating to watch, and election of London's new mayor is shedding even more light on it.

Members of one specific religion - a religion with a current record of extreme violence, intimidation and terror - are telling us precisely what they're going to do, and they're doing it. It's expansion is clear and rapid and undeniable. We're watching it happen in real time, particularly across Europe. This isn't a partisan or religious opinion, it is a clear fact, based on observation.

Meanwhile, a group of people - the Regressive Left (as honest liberal Bill Maher refers to them), a group all too happy to attack the misdeeds of another religion (Christianity, obviously) in absolutely every possible way, at absolutely every opportunity, are bending over backwards to be defensive and so very tolerant of the first religion. A religion, by the way, that treats women and gays as lesser objects, among other behaviors that the Regressive Leftists loathe.

Is this just a petulant, knee-jerk reaction against Christianity and conservatives, is it that simple? Are they willing to be so very tolerant of one specific religion just to be contrarian against certain other people they hate?

Or could it be more? Is this behavior related to the payback tactics that we're seeing with race and wealth? Or perhaps do they harbor certain affinities for the religion to which they won't openly admit?

And directly to the Regressive Leftists here: I'm certainly not, nor do I ever, expect a straight, clear and honest answer from you on this. What I expect from you is the standard deflection, derision, personal insults and name-calling. I know that's what we'll get, it's an easy prediction. This thread is specifically about your behaviors, not about Islam. I'm just curious about this, and perhaps some other responses will shed some light or provide some clues.

Love it.

It's actually a perfect example of exposing the Regressive Left.

I'll give you credit, though. I didn't predict that particular attempt at deflection - "fear mongering" - so kudos on the creativity.

Love it.

I'll give you credit, though. I didn't predict that particular attempt at deflection - "fear mongering" - so kudos on the creativity.

You know almost nothing about a guy. But because he's Muslim (you don't even know how Muslim he is, does he go to a Mosque every Friday? One a year? Never?) you then go off denouncing him for all the things he's done wrong. When you know nothing.

Love it.

You know almost nothing about a guy. But because he's Muslim (you don't even know how Muslim he is, does he go to a Mosque every Friday? One a year? Never?) you then go off denouncing him for all the things he's done wrong. When you know nothing.
You people just keep doing it. You can't help yourselves. You just keep deflecting.

This thread is about the behavior of the Regressive Left, and you keep trying to change the subject, illustrating my point.

Absolutely fascinating. Who is programming you people?

Papageorgio, check this out. I say it in Post 456, and then bing, there it is in post 457. Amazing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back