The repubican party should fight to legalize pot!

Well...we've had two Presidents at this point who have admitted to smoking pot...although one said he didn't inhale! :)

I mean, come on...it's past time for legalization.

The Republican party will never support the legalization of cannabis.

Wanna know why?

It was made illegal by a man named Anslinger who didn't like brown or black people (the primary consumers of cannabis) and wanted to lock them up.

The current GOP is looking for the same thing. Wanna talk about the stop and frisk laws? How about the checking of a person's citizenship in AZ?

If you support keeping cannabis illegal, you're at the very least a bigot, but, considering the evidence, you're probably a racist.

Blacks are arrested for holding pot at a rate of around 8 times what someone who is white.

And yeah......................I'm white and think that what's going on with the pot arrests of blacks is criminal.

What alternate reality is this dinosaur living in?

:lol:

Legalize pot, heroin, coke and tax the hell out of it for rehab uses.

Government is going to pay for rehab, at least fund the damn thing, get the bad crap off the streets and allow drug stores to sell it.

Why do you think more use of narcotics will be beneficial to this country? Why do you think "taxing the hell out of it" will produce revenue? I've already debunked this particular fallacy in a different thread.

If the GOP really wanted to win they would nominate a clean articulate black man who would promise more gov't cheese to inner city Negroes than the Dems do.
Of course if they did that they would give up any pretense to any principle whatsoever.

More like they got a stunning dose of reality.

Reality sucks.

Yeah.. having to work.. be responsible.. pay for your own shit... we're sure to ones like you, that does suck

Hey, I've worked hard as a musician and now a painter. We live very comfortably. I did it staying as far away from your reality as possible.

What does " we're sure to ones like you" mean. It makes no sense, but two idiots agreed with you they probably gave you positive rep too.

Reality sucks.

Yeah.. having to work.. be responsible.. pay for your own shit... we're sure to ones like you, that does suck

Hey, I've worked hard as a musician and now a painter. We live very comfortably. I did it staying as far away from your reality as possible.

What does " we're sure to ones like you" mean. It makes no sense, but two idiots agreed with you they probably gave you positive rep too.

And your lifestyle was made possible by those who kept grounded in reality and provided you with the infrastructure to pursue more esoteric living.

If you had to kill your own food you wouldnt have time to be so artsy.

Reality sucks.

Worked as a musician for 4 years before I got my shit together and joined the Army... much better than the lifestyle of a musician who never knew where the next gig would come from

To ones like you.. it was a simple statement... ones like you who think that if you don't or can't meet your personal responsibility for your own personal upkeep, that someone else is indeed responsible for availing it and paying for it... for you or the specific groups of people you feel are 'needy'

The republican party must fight to legalize pot! Right now we're using tens of thousand of police to enforce a stupid law!

Want smaller government? Well, here you go. I say legalize it.:eusa_hand:

That's an interesting angle. Legalize crime to decrease the size of government.

The republican party must fight to legalize pot! Right now we're using tens of thousand of police to enforce a stupid law!

First mistake, thinking Republicans want smaller govt. Sure they say it but their actions are different.

Second mistake, thinking that Republicans actually value personal freedom. Sure they say it but their actions are different

Third Mistake, Republicans are super emotional and weed scares them. The Patriot act is what we get when Repubs are scared. Logic wont work on them. They'll lump entire populations into being "druggies" with bad habits. Why? Fear and they've been told to believe it. Nothing else

Worked as a musician for 4 years before I got my shit together and joined the Army... much better than the lifestyle of a musician who never knew where the next gig would come from

To ones like you.. it was a simple statement... ones like you who think that if you don't or can't meet your personal responsibility for your own personal upkeep, that someone else is indeed responsible for availing it and paying for it... for you or the specific groups of people you feel are 'needy'

Obviously your music sucked that's why you weren't getting booked.

First mistake, thinking Republicans want smaller govt. Sure they say it but their actions are different.

Second mistake, thinking that Republicans actually value personal freedom. Sure they say it but their actions are different

Third Mistake, Republicans are super emotional and weed scares them. The Patriot act is what we get when Repubs are scared. Logic wont work on them. They'll lump entire populations into being "druggies" with bad habits. Why? Fear and they've been told to believe it. Nothing else

How's that repeal of the Patriot Act working out five years into your king's reign? Not only did he not repeal it, he's expanded upon it.

The freaking democrat controlled federal, state and local governments are in the process of criminalizing tobacco use. How in the world to pot-heads think they are going to legalize marijuana use? The dirty little secret is that it ain't about using marijuana. Any experienced pot-head can get some seeds and grow enough to smoke until his brains flow out his ears. The pipe dream is to make a buck by selling the crap to our kids.

That's an interesting angle. Legalize crime to decrease the size of government.

How is it crime? Drinking and smoking cigs are just as bad. Come to reality.

I'm a conservative.....Yes, normally I vote Republican, but I voted for Clinton...twice. I agree that we need to legalize pot!

Pot should be legal even before alcohol is, booze is MUCH more dangerous. But you know, if they legalize pot it's going to affect the pharmaceutical companies because they won't be selling as many pain pills and getting people addicted to them, then those people aren't spending money on re-hab so the Dr's are losing even more money. :) Of course that's only part of it.

Forum List

Back