The Republican/Conservative Misery Offensive.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

To win an election, even in a parliamentary, a party must win a majority of seats. Otherwise, they still need to form a coalition with other parties. You don't win an election by having most people vote against your party.
You really are stupid, aren't you?

We don't have to keep the misery going

After five frikken years the Community organize in Chief and his commie comrades in arms....we are living the misery

Rep on the way.

Although the miser won't keep going.

Larry Sabato is now saying that there is chance the GOP will take the senate.

At this early stage, the combination of these three factors suggests a good election year for the GOP. The president is a Democrat and his approval is weak. The economy may be improving, based on GDP growth (4.1 percent in the third quarter), but voters still don’t believe their personal economy, at least, has picked up much. Instead, the major national issue of the moment is Obamacare, which at this point is a loser for Democrats. The structure of the election in the House and Senate also bends in the GOP direction.

Read more: Republicans Really Could Win It All This Year - Larry J. Sabato - POLITICO Magazine

We don't have to keep the misery going

After five frikken years the Community organize in Chief and his commie comrades in arms....we are living the misery

Rep on the way.

Although the miser won't keep going.

Larry Sabato is now saying that there is chance the GOP will take the senate.

At this early stage, the combination of these three factors suggests a good election year for the GOP. The president is a Democrat and his approval is weak. The economy may be improving, based on GDP growth (4.1 percent in the third quarter), but voters still don’t believe their personal economy, at least, has picked up much. Instead, the major national issue of the moment is Obamacare, which at this point is a loser for Democrats. The structure of the election in the House and Senate also bends in the GOP direction.

Read more: Republicans Really Could Win It All This Year - Larry J. Sabato - POLITICO Magazine

Keep hope alive! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMadW1NewEs]Mike Huckabee Women 'Can't Control Their Libido' Without Birth Control from 'Uncle Sugar' - YouTube[/ame]

That's sure to lock up the women vote!

Conditional upon what?

There's Huckabee creating a strawman that generally pisses off women.

The optics are terrible.

But heck..they probably go over well in your native land..the Czech Republic, right?
Public education <sigh>.

Conditional Sentences Type I, II und III (Conditional Sentences, If-Clauses)

And no, the Czech Republic is not my native land. People travel and sometimes move to other countries. Rather, your command of the English language might have led me to believe your native country was not the US, but then I am aware of the standard of American public education and the resulting dumbing down so many of my fellow countrymen.<sigh>

He's talking about women's birth control and libidoes.

Doesn't matter how "conditional sentences" play into that.

That's also the trouble with you folks. You never admit fault.
So if I say, If swallow were smart, he wouldn't say such stupid things, - would that be tantamount to saying swallow is smart?

Even US public education doesn't account for such sheer ignorance, especially of one's own language.

Last edited:
Public education <sigh>.

Conditional Sentences Type I, II und III (Conditional Sentences, If-Clauses)

And no, the Czech Republic is not my native land. People travel and sometimes move to other countries. Rather, your command of the English language might have led me to believe your native country was not the US, but then I am aware of the standard of American public education and the resulting dumbing down so many of my fellow countrymen.<sigh>

So if I say, If swallow were smart, he would say such stupid things, - would that be tantamount to saying swallow is smart?

Even US public education doesn't account for such sheer ignorance, especially of one's own language.

If ManMeatSucker wants to swallow jiz, he should ask one of his Czech Queer Comrades for dick instead of trolling political websites.

Yeah..it's pretty clear you are a faggot foreigner.

Who hasn't a clue about American politics.

Nice attempt to distract. But it wont work. Obamacare is not going away in 2014.- it will only get worse. It's a slow motion train wreck. All the republicans have to do is sit back and watch it implode.

2014 will be a landslide for the GOP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Distract from what?

You guys said the ACA was "costing" jobs.

You see the November jobs report?

November jobs report: Unemployment falls to 7% - Dec. 6, 2013

There's been steady GROWTH since Obama took office.

So are you lying?

Okay, you don't get by with trying to insult our intelligence this time.

UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBERS ARE DOWN BECAUSE MORE PEOPLE DROPPED OUT OF THE UNEMPLOYMENT SYSTEM. THE NUMBER OF WORKING AMERICANS IS LOWER THAN IT'S BEEN IN 35 YEARS AND CONTINUES TO GO DOWN!
hOW'S THAT GOOD?

So if I say, If swallow were smart, he would say such stupid things, - would that be tantamount to saying swallow is smart?

If ManMeatSucker wants to swallow jiz, he should ask one of his Czech Queer Comrades for dick instead of trolling political websites.

I guess one of the few things worse than being stupid is being stupid and vulgar.

(coppied from SWALLOW)

"The Nazi party "won" because of intimidation and lies. Germany was also in a shambles."

Looks like the Obama Regime to me!

Nice attempt to distract. But it wont work. Obamacare is not going away in 2014.- it will only get worse. It's a slow motion train wreck. All the republicans have to do is sit back and watch it implode.

2014 will be a landslide for the GOP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Distract from what?

You guys said the ACA was "costing" jobs.

You see the November jobs report?

November jobs report: Unemployment falls to 7% - Dec. 6, 2013

There's been steady GROWTH since Obama took office.

So are you lying?

Okay, you don't get by with trying to insult our intelligence this time.

UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBERS ARE DOWN BECAUSE MORE PEOPLE DROPPED OUT OF THE UNEMPLOYMENT SYSTEM. THE NUMBER OF WORKING AMERICANS IS LOWER THAN IT'S BEEN IN 35 YEARS AND CONTINUES TO GO DOWN!
hOW'S THAT GOOD?

No, the U-3 rate is down because many more workers moved from the ranks of the unemployed to the ranks of the employed than the number who dropped out because they were discouraged. Most of the drop outs were retirees and most of their jobs were filled with new workers.

Last month you had 490,000 leave the ranks of the unemployed but only 155,000 left out of discouragement. That means 335,000 of the unemployed found jobs. You had about 300,000 workers reach retirement age opening many job slots and 74,000 new jobs created.

I guess one of the few things worse than being stupid is being stupid and vulgar.

Says the guy who starts the gay shit in each and every thread.

Fuck you.

(coppied from SWALLOW)

"The Nazi party "won" because of intimidation and lies. Germany was also in a shambles."

Looks like the Obama Regime to me!

You look like a faggot to me.

But that's only because you want to swallow, jiz..natspuncksucker..

And there was no "intimidation" or "lies" from the Obama administration.

Let me show you what that looks like:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpPABLW6F_A]Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSyZt1v128w]Palin: Don't Retreat! Reload - YouTube[/ame]

Looks like someone touched a nerve with Swallow. ::lol::

Always nice to see a lib moan about something she doesn't like....

then turn around and do it herself.

Hypocrites to the last woman.

That's the thing about most conservatives. They are gender neutral.

They can't tell the difference between men and women.

That's because most of the men are pussies anyway.

Like yourself.

He has serious issues. His command of the English language pales in comparison.

Naw.

I don't like faggots. Which means I don't like you.

Maybe that's an issue.

But I can live with it.

And as we see here folks.

Conservatives hate people in this country.

Mainly because it's a country that really doesn't suit them.

So when they get into elected office?

They do their very best to make everyone as miserable as themselves.

Forum List

Back