The Republican War On Women

If the people were buying this made up war on women "rights" what ever the hell that means..Obama/Biden would be ahead instead of neck and neck and the MAJORITY of the people wouldn't DISAPROVE OF HIM
women are worried over the IMPORTANT THINGS in life, economy, jobs, high gas prices, food prices going through the roof...they are not worried over free contraceptives and especially ABORTIONS..

but Democrats have to have their phony social wars OR they have nothing

Last edited:
Cripes what fruitcakes. Seriously. From cheering women for obtaining abortions to celebrating that baby pulp can be used to suspend aging...these people are unreal.

The Republican war on women is not a myth. It is real.

How fortunate that leading Democrats like Bill Clinton are so very friendly towards women.

And that Lakhota was raised by rats.

State board gives in to conservative pressure; controversial vote could shut down all of state's abortion clinics

"You Don't Give a Shit About Women Living in Virginia!" | Mother Jones

And we care about what Mother Jones has to say....why ?

Why are abortions the key to womanhood? I just love how much importance democrats place on killing kids......

Why are abortions the key to womanhood? I just love how much importance democrats place on killing kids......

Democrats place more importance on the mental/physical/financial welfare of the woman. The woman has priority. Common sense and Roe v. Wade give the woman priority.

Democrats place more importance on the mental/physical/financial welfare of the woman. The woman has priority. Common sense and Roe v. Wade give the woman priority.

Woman priority over what? The kid? Isnt that selffish?
So you're parents planned you and they were well to do?

You mean the fetus? Dough ain't a loaf of bread.

It aint dough my friend, because once the egg is fertilized it doesnt need anything to age more than you do.....

It aint dough my friend, because once the egg is fertilized it doesnt need anything to age more than you do.....

Well, when the egg is fertilized you NaziCons can pick it up and take it home with you.

oooh the same lame name calling in two threads? is this a new term? Nazi? You're part of the GAYSTOPO, not I
But this is how you argue, it's priceless

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zw4PIcjVNg]Adam Carolla on Gay Parents vs Straight Parents - YouTube[/ame]

arguing.jpg

All democrats care about for women is their ability to be sluts and kill their babies.....Yep ..... If your a woman and a democrat you are a fucking idiot that seems to hate yourself.

All democrats care about for women is their ability to be sluts and kill their babies.....Yep ..... If your a woman and a democrat you are a fucking idiot that seems to hate yourself.

Your respect for women really oozes from this post. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Forum List

Back