The Repubs occupy the moral high ground on race and they need to say that.

It's the GOP that wants a color-blind country while the democrats demand racial discrimination against white people. Dems say "you're white so you can't have this job or go to this college or get this scholarship. We reserved it for blacks, indians, and hispanics." That's a hate crime and repubs need to pound away on that.

Similarly with immigration. The GOP needs to point out that by keeping out the foreign invaders, they are helping black and indian and hispanic AMERICAN CITIZENS get jobs.

Don't like the facts?

Just change them.

THAT is the position of the right.

If any rw's actually believe this rot, let them post proof.

Proof of what? You haven't said anything that demands proof.

Affirmative action is discrimination based on skin color, ethniticity, and/or background. Like it, or loathe it, that is fact.

Illegal immigrants do take jobs that Americans could be doing. Like it, or loathe it, that is fact.

So, what facts do you wish to change, and what rot do you wish to believe?

if an Illegal takes your job,chances are it must not have been that great of a job.....just sayin.....

I have spoken with many a person who hold traditional conservative values but vote democrat because of perceived racism. That perceived racism is because conservatives and the GOP allow PUSSIES like ShootSpeeders and his ilk to spew their nonsense instead of shutting them down. People like this pussy is the main reason liberals can use a 'broad brush' to attack conservatism.

Oh, and I am assuming you meant their are race haters and not racist haters on the left also...I agree. There is no place for racists on either side. I just like to protect the side in which I identify.

SS is a hater. SS is a pussy.

You assume right, thank you for the correction. There is no place for racists on either side, but there is....bottom line.
We have the first amendment that protects SS's right to spew his bs. Personally, I like it when we hear from the racists, communists, etc. Keeps them out in the open and to let us know that they're still out there.
For some reason the right is only called out on this subject and the lefts racists like Sharpton, Maxine Waters aren't called out and even condoned.
The right gets a bad rap, IMO.

I agree 100%. I also agree that SS has a right to spew his nonsense. But, I also have the right to tell him to STFU and call him a pussy. I also have the right and responsibility to publicly denounce his nonsense. Why wouldn't I or any other conservative when he and his pussy brigade misrepresent the conservative ideology?

One could even argue that the GOP's proudly racist fringe now regularly costs the party elections and that the trend will continue until we repudiate their message and marginalize them.

Last edited:
The GOP used to be about color-blindness, but they just pay lip service to that now, just like all the old principles.

Today, the GOP is actually about darkies on food stamps, homos bringing down America, all Muslims being terrorists, and Mexicans stealing our hubcaps and our jobs. The modern day faux right winger is the most color conscious mofo you will ever meet.

so how come a lefty like Dean is so hung up on the GOP being 90% White?...he doesnt have to get his point across by saying this.....but yet he does an awful lot.....could it be there are color conscious mofo's in both parties?....just askin....

The GOP used to be about color-blindness, but they just pay lip service to that now, just like all the old principles.

Today, the GOP is actually about darkies on food stamps, homos bringing down America, all Muslims being terrorists, and Mexicans stealing our hubcaps and our jobs. The modern day faux right winger is the most color conscious mofo you will ever meet.

And the dems are all about discriminating against straight, healthy, white males and giving special treatment to blacks, indians, ,hispanics, women, perverts, and disabled.

Who's the bigot.?

well you for one...

BS Please get out of your eco chamber.

Say why you think anything I said was wrong? People who fear diversity are probably mostly republicans these days, trying to make the argument that these people are anything that even resembles champions of equality is ludicrous.

The white Christian party is shitting their pants and trying to revise history as the demographic shift is in play

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/350825-the-browning-of-america.html

i got news for you Guno.....many white Democrats are not to happy about that "browning" themselves.....

It's the GOP that wants a color-blind country while the democrats demand racial discrimination against white people. Dems say "you're white so you can't have this job or go to this college or get this scholarship. We reserved it for blacks, indians, and hispanics." That's a hate crime and repubs need to pound away on that.

Similarly with immigration. The GOP needs to point out that by keeping out the foreign invaders, they are helping black and indian and hispanic AMERICAN CITIZENS get jobs.

The problem is that pseudo-conservative pussies like yourself reinforce the stereotype that the GOP is racist and prevent any sincere discussion. You are far from color blind and you are the biggest issue we face as a nation. You and your pussy brigade, which are not true conservatives, are the biggest issue for the GOP as you destroy their good name.

PUSSY!

there is nothing wrong with the post you are trying to trash; the only pussy i see here is you tough guy

hey look Speedo....you have a fan.....

Say why you think anything I said was wrong? People who fear diversity are probably mostly republicans these days, trying to make the argument that these people are anything that even resembles champions of equality is ludicrous.

Correct.

Republicans and conservatives are for the most part reactionaries, they fear change, diversity, and dissent – the OP’s idiotic premise that the ‘white man’ is somehow ‘disadvantaged’ by all Americans realizing their comprehensive civil liberties is proof of that, along with the right’s hostility toward same-sex couples, transgender Americans’ right to express themselves as individuals, and opposition to civil liberties for gay Americans.

What you say = nonsense. It is not only Republicans who voted against same sex marriage in so many states...but it was liberal, activist judges who have robbed the people of their will.

ask him why Liberal California voted the marriage thing down....twice....he doesnt respond to me....thats why i call him ....No_Reply_Jones....

Well, that's why an idiot thread like this won't get anywhere. It's all about generalizations. Of course there are racist elements in the gop .... did the birther bullshit escape anyone? But, both Paul and Ryan have tried to reach out on policy.

birther bullshit? What a stupid thing to say. Obama's own literary agency published a brochure that said obozo was born in kenya. !!!! How is it racist to mention that?

Last edited:
[

Republicans and conservatives are for the most part reactionaries, they fear change, diversity, and dissent – the OP’s idiotic premise that the ‘white man’ is somehow ‘disadvantaged’ by all Americans realizing their comprehensive civil liberties is proof of that,

HAHAHA. So now affirmative action is a "civil liberty"??????

AA is pure racism and by far the biggest hate crime in america.

One could even argue that the GOP's proudly racist fringe now regularly costs the party elections and that the trend will continue until we repudiate their message and marginalize them.

More insanity from the left. Don't you realize how crazy you sound when you call people racist because they oppose the brazen racism of affirmative action???

[

The reason for the special treatment is because those groups got special treatment in the past. The special treatment was called discrimination.

Ah yes - the old conspiracy theory. White males formed a giant conspiracy to keep down everyone else!!! HAHAHA. Any evidence for that?

Fact is white males succeed because they have more ability - esp in technical fields.

The need for the women's amendment and the Civil Rights and Voting acts.

Next question.

Your idea of "a color-blind" America is one where white males can once again practice sexism and racism without interference.

You need to drop telling others what they must do. Why don't you ask blacks, women, minorities, etc., what they need?

For the tenth time, there is no conspiracy by white males to hold down women and minorities and there hasn't been for at least 100 years. These failed groups don't have the brains of white males.

You want a conspiracy, look at affirmative action. The govt admits their policy is persecution of white males.

Women and men don't have the brains of white males?

Is that what you meant to say?

More insanity from the left. Don't you realize how crazy you sound when you call people racist because they oppose the brazen racism of affirmative action???

Speedo your not only a bigot you are their fucking chairmen....geezus do read what you post....THINK

Except I'm not from the left and my kids have been negatively impacted by AA. I'm as philosophically conservative as one can be. I just happen to think the racist raunchy right (you for instance) are as damaging to Repub politics as one can be. In fact, I believe peeps like you may well be leftist trolls trying to make the GOP look like racist jackasses. As a matter of course, you are succeeding.

Last edited:
if going by his other threads is any indication....Speedos will either "disappear" or will ignore your post....

Shoot Speeders is now saying he did not call women and minorities failed classes.

Read below.

Here is the correct ordering of what SS wrote. Notice the denial based on elimination of posting

Your idea of "a color-blind" America is one where white males can once again practice sexism and racism without interference. You need to drop telling others what they must do. Why don't you ask blacks, women, minorities, etc., what they need?

" For the tenth time, there is no conspiracy by white males to hold down women and minorities and there hasn't been for at least 100 years. These failed groups don't have the brains of white males. You want a conspiracy, look at affirmative action. The govt admits their policy is persecution of white males.

You then posted in #115 changing what you changed from above.

"Women and men don't have the brains of white males"??? WTF does that mean? Thanks for proving liberals have no brains at all.
You clearly called women and minorities “failed groups.”

Step off, son.

Last edited:
The Repubs occupy the moral high ground on race and they need to say that.
ROTFLMAO! Yeah, Bundy is the poster boy for con high ground. BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back