The Repubs occupy the moral high ground on race and they need to say that.

ROTFLMAO! Yeah, Bundy is the poster boy for con high ground. BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

oh bundy made some insensitive comments leftard?

meanwhile in obamatown Chicago; liberal-run city is painted red with the blood of dead Black Americans killed in crime wave.

you losers cant take care of your own; cant get your own to live by your own so-called stted values

you have no business commenting on race; your streets are flowing with the blood of dead minorities

That is the narrative, the reality is somewhat different. Face it, the core of the republican party are white, established, rural or suburban protestants and will always reflect their inexplicable fear of diversity.

BS Please get out of your eco chamber.

projecting again?

perhaps YOU are the one who needs to get out of the echo chamber.

ROTFLMAO! Yeah, Bundy is the poster boy for con high ground. BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

meanwhile in obamatown Chicago; liberal-run city is painted red with the blood of dead Black Americans killed in crime wave.

you losers cant take care of your own; cant get your own to live by your own so-called stted values

you have no business commenting on race; your streets are flowing with the blood of dead minorities

Chicago was the murder capital long before the AA moved there. It was whites like Capone that made Chicago famous for murder. You think that deflection is really going to take the bigotry off the GOP? BWAH HA HA HA HA!

Last edited:

Chicago was the murder capital long before the AA moved there. It was whites like Capone that made Chicago famous for murder. You think that deflection is really going to take the bigotry off the GOP? BWAH HA HA HA HA!

it was a Democrat bastion when whites were doing all the killing too leftard, you think that deflection is going to take away the stench of failure of the left-wing agenda?

sorry loser; White American is just a safer place for Black Americans than liberal-run cities

go cry now

One could even argue that the GOP's proudly racist fringe now regularly costs the party elections and that the trend will continue until we repudiate their message and marginalize them.

More insanity from the left. Don't you realize how crazy you sound when you call people racist because they oppose the brazen racism of affirmative action???

Except I'm not from the left and my kids have been negatively impacted by AA. I'm as philosophically conservative as one can be. I just happen to think the racist raunchy right (you for instance) are as damaging to Repub politics as one can be. In fact, I believe peeps like you may well be leftist trolls trying to make the GOP look like racist jackasses. As a matter of course, you are succeeding.

HAHAHA. Oh stop with that "i'm a conservative but" crapola. Everybody knows you're a super loony lefty.

More insanity from the left. Don't you realize how crazy you sound when you call people racist because they oppose the brazen racism of affirmative action???

Except I'm not from the left and my kids have been negatively impacted by AA. I'm as philosophically conservative as one can be. I just happen to think the racist raunchy right (you for instance) are as damaging to Repub politics as one can be. In fact, I believe peeps like you may well be leftist trolls trying to make the GOP look like racist jackasses. As a matter of course, you are succeeding.

HAHAHA. Oh stop with that "i'm a conservative but" crapola. Everybody knows you're a super loony lefty.

Yeah, much as you're just a plain old super loony idiot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back