The Ridiculous Douchebag Currently Occupying The White House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Of his or hers weird behaviors, what is up with the sucking in of the lips? It is fucking weird and gross.

578958188.jpg

Snouter represents the intelligence of the average right wing American today. Nothing in your head means all you can do is comment like a twelve year old. Is it any wonder a buffoon now leads them?

Draft dodger Trump's appeal, while actions speak louder than words, the words of a savior who has come to help you, have power for many Americans today who long for a father figure to guide them and tell them, 'it's gonna be alright, just believe me.'

Snouter represents the intelligence of the average right wing American today. Nothing in your head means all you can do is comment like a twelve year old. Is it any wonder a buffoon now leads them?

Draft dodger Trump's appeal, while actions speak louder than words, the words of a savior who has come to help you, have power for many Americans today who long for a father figure to guide them and tell them, 'it's gonna be alright, just believe me.'
The woman you are planning to vote for is married to a draft dodger.

This is a trolling thread that does not belong in the Politics forum. Put this stuff in the Badlands or Flame Zone where it belongs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back