The right to own guns, 2nd amendment

I want a gun.

I have a right guaranteed by the Constitution to own and carry a gun.

Ergo ...
Do you belong to a well organized militia?

No. It's not required.
The 2nd Amendment says so.
No it doesn't. As has been explained numerous times to you retards, further the Supreme Court AGREES.
The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Such language has created considerable debate regarding the Amendment's intended scope.
Which does NOT say one must be a member of a militia to keep bear and own arms. The Supreme Court ruled in fact that NO SUCH requirement exists at all.

Which does NOT say one must be a member of a militia to keep bear and own arms. The Supreme Court ruled in fact that NO SUCH requirement exists at all.
And if you can read normal English, you'll find the 2nd amendment doesn't say it either. Why do you gun-grabbers need a Supreme Court to tell you this? Can't you read?

Why is it so important for "freedom"? I dont get that really, never owned a gun, and never felt unfree. Actually I would feel uncomfortable if many people in my street owned guns, in Texas even students go with guns to University. Maybe America is a land of criminals that law abiding citizens need guns to protect themselfes but not in Austria. We are a secure and peaceful country.

There are a lot of conservative pussies here in the USA. Many of them are terrified of even the sound of their own farts, as well as "scary" brown people, who they're really arming themselves against. Conservatism has been training and brainwashing these precious babies masquerading as fully grown men for decades to be scared and terrified of every goddamn thing in the world. This is one of the reasons why "depends" sell so well in our country, in addition to firearms.

Why is it so important for "freedom"? I dont get that really, never owned a gun, and never felt unfree. Actually I would feel uncomfortable if many people in my street owned guns, in Texas even students go with guns to University. Maybe America is a land of criminals that law abiding citizens need guns to protect themselfes but not in Austria. We are a secure and peaceful country.

There are a lot of conservative pussies here in the USA. Many of them are terrified of even the sound of their own farts, as well as "scary" brown people, who they're really arming themselves against.

No, no. They are arming themselves against people like you, among other things.

There are a lot of conservative pussies here in the USA. Many of them are terrified of even the sound of their own farts, as well as "scary" brown people, who they're really arming themselves against.

You mean, they're arming themselves against people who have a different opinion than them? Yes, you're right. These precious man-babies can't handle opinions that are different from their own. They're terrified of them. The mere thought of it forces them to have to sleep with a night-light. Too scary!

You mean, they're arming themselves against people who have a different opinion than them?

No, they are arming themselves against a concerted political effort to bring down the United States in favor of global totalitarianism.

Unfortunately

There are a lot of conservative pussies here in the USA. Many of them are terrified of even the sound of their own farts, as well as "scary" brown people, who they're really arming themselves against. Conservatism has been training and brainwashing these precious babies masquerading as fully grown men for decades to be scared and terrified of every goddamn thing in the world. This is one of the reasons why "depends" sell so well in our country, in addition to firearms.

Stop projecting snowflake...the heat of your denial is gonna melt you.

Spent a career in the military, possessed guns since a kid on my uncle's farm and own several now.
I use them strictly as a sport at the range. Neither I, nor the millions of other "legal gun owners" are a threat to you or anyone else. The criminals get them illegally, just as the criminals that killed so many in France did, causing so much carnage among the civilian population.

You mean, they're arming themselves against people who have a different opinion than them? Yes, you're right. These precious man-babies can't handle opinions that are different from their own. They're terrified of them. The mere thought of it forces them to have to sleep with a night-light. Too scary!
washington-hitler.jpg

Mortimer ....
I've had my own rifle and shotgun since the age of nine.
A twenty gauge break over shotgun and a twenty two rifle.
I hunted with both and carried them on my dirt bike back in 75 and beyond. The cops used to stop us to ask if we'd been lucky and killed any birds, squirrels or rabbits. There was never a question of whether we carried them legally only if we'd succeeded in our hunt.
It sickens me that you'd now be shot off your dirt bike rather than asked if you were successful in your endeavor to procure a little grub for your family.
If you dont see this as a breakdown in society I truly feel sorry for your upbringing.
In my mind we've lost a piece of American culture that cant be recovered with the current political atmosphere.

Spent a career in the military, possessed guns since a kid on my uncle's farm and own several now.
I use them strictly as a sport at the range. Neither I, nor the millions of other "legal gun owners" are a threat to you or anyone else. The criminals get them illegally, just as the criminals that killed so many in France did, causing so much carnage among the civilian population.
Talk to Billy K about that.

Talk to Billy K about that.

There is indeed no threat from gun owners, provided their opponents do not attempt to politically impose a reduction of rights guaranteed by the Constitution.

I want a gun.

I have a right guaranteed by the Constitution to own and carry a gun.

Ergo ...
Do you belong to a well organized militia?

No. It's not required.
The 2nd Amendment says so.
No it doesn't. As has been explained numerous times to you retards, further the Supreme Court AGREES.
The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Such language has created considerable debate regarding the Amendment's intended scope.

No.....the deliberate misreading of the Amendment for the purposes of getting rid of the Amendment has created debate........it is very clear, the Right of the People, to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed...not the right of a militia to keep and bear arms...

Forum List

Back