The Right Wing had better be right about this "Deep State" stuff.

You claim you have thought the investigations of Trump were ''political' but stop short of calling them what they have been exposed to be - 'TREASON', a 'FAILED COUP ATTEMPT'.
The Obama administration Agency Directors abused their powers, broke laws, and tried to take down The President of the United States.
The fact that you shrug that fact off as 'political' and attempt to claim bringing those who did so to Justice is nothing but 'payback' is extremely telling.
It's just another attempt to defend the traitors by seeking to minimize what they did.
You've made up your mind, for obvious reasons.

I need to see the accusations stand the test of scrutiny, like any other accusations.

In a normal universe, that's the way adults approach these things.

You claim you have thought the investigations of Trump were ''political' but stop short of calling them what they have been exposed to be - 'TREASON', a 'FAILED COUP ATTEMPT'.

The Obama administration Agency Directors abused their powers, broke laws, and tried to take down The President of the United States.

The fact that you shrug that fact off as 'political' and attempt to claim bringing those who did so to Justice is nothing but 'payback' is extremely telling.

It's just another attempt to defend the traitors by seeking to minimize what they did.
A purity test?

You're over the edge.
A ''purity rest'? WTF are you talking about?

Cut all the BS and call what happened what it is.

The Obama administration protected Hillary from crimes & the DNC gave her the nomination so she could run, win, and protect Obama's legacy.

To that end, the Obama administration staged a coup attempt against Trump to ensure he did not win ... and to take him out after he won.

Now Horowitz and Barr are about to expose all of it and take down some, if not all, of the traitors...who are turning on each other ahead of the 'reveal'.

That is a helluva lot more than just being 'political'.

You've made up your mind, for obvious reasons..
Yeah, it's called ACTUAL EVIDENCE.
Then we'll see how this plays out, and you have nothing to worry about. If you want to start celebrating now, you're certainly free to.
I am not worried about anything, and I find nothing to celebrate about the treason that went on and having to bring such high profile traitors to justice.

So here we go, I guess.

This is no longer going to be some fevered conspiracy story born of one of Mark Levin's fevered hyper-partisan conspiracy books. It's no longer going to be the foundation of President Hannity's hyper-partisan radio and teevee shows, buttressed by the manic "reporting" of his small band of like-minded "investigative reporters" (Out-of-Control Sean Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses).

It's no longer going to be this alternate-universe "blockbuster" narrative that a relatively small group of people know like the back of their hand, as if they're convinced that "Breaking Bad" or "Game of Thrones" are documentaries.

You're accusing the American government, all the way to the top, of conspiring to spy on and bring down a presidential candidate and an American President. Key players in this accusation include a Special Counsel, a former Director of National Intelligence, a former FBI Director, former Secretary of State and a former President. Not to mention any number of lower-level government conspirators. The Deep State.

Bottom line: If you folks are right about this whole thing, it's a huge, historic story and must be addressed with historic attention, seriousness and care. If it's just a product of your fevered alternate universe, you deserve whatever you get.

Hopefully we'll soon know, once and for all, what actually happened. If anything.
It's just more bullshit.

The only difference now is tRump found himself someone either stupid or crazy enough to take it seriously.

your fear for your democrat owners is quite evident. heads are going to roll, watch.
Lol, neither they nor I have anything to fear.

we shall see.

Then we'll see how this plays out, and you have nothing to worry about. If you want to start celebrating now, you're certainly free to.
I am not worried about anything, and I find nothing to celebrate about the treason that went on and having to bring such high profile traitors to justice.
One thing is for sure. There is a lot more smoke coming from the O and Hillary camp on spying on Trump, than from the Trump Russia collusion story. Yet, the later resulted in a two year unlimited criminal investigation. Seems like only fair play to investigate the former.

It's just more bullshit.

The only difference now is tRump found himself someone either stupid or crazy enough to take it seriously.

your fear for your democrat owners is quite evident. heads are going to roll, watch.
What is your take on all this? Do you think it's much ado about nothing? Some of the facts they're using appear to be verified, so it deserves to be examined, no?
I have no problem with them examining it. I have serious doubts bordering on convictions that any of it will amount to anything. They've been pushing this narrative for a couple of years and it's come to nothing each time. It's will fade away for a few weeks soon and then pop back up next time they need a distraction.
Do you remember the old show "Crossfire" on CNN? Robert Novak and Michael Kinsley, two smart guys, would fire away at each other, calling each other immediately on any bullshit, exposing talking points, etc.

I sure wish we could go back to that, so that each side of an issue could be fairly and equally represented, and so that bullshit could be burned to the ground right away.

that will never happen because today's left knows that when both sides are given equal time, they always lose. They lose because their ideology is based on emotion not reality. They want to repeat the failures of the past rather than learn from them.

Consider this, Mac.

The information in the FISA warrant applications and other classified docs is ALREADY known by President Trump and our beloved AG. He's in control of when it will be unveiled.

If it was "truly nothing" as the libs suggest, why would he build up expectations? Even more so, why would Gus Hall supporter John O. Brennan and other leftards who are in the know about these classified docs be stroking out on TV about it?

People should be patient for the Big Reveal, but I think the President is just playing the libs.

You've made up your mind, for obvious reasons.

I need to see the accusations stand the test of scrutiny, like any other accusations.

In a normal universe, that's the way adults approach these things.

Except that the process of scrutiny is complete corrupted.

THe Dems will stone wall to the nth degree,when they are being looked at, and witch hunt when they are doing the looking.

What is your take on all this? Do you think it's much ado about nothing? Some of the facts they're using appear to be verified, so it deserves to be examined, no?
I have no problem with them examining it. I have serious doubts bordering on convictions that any of it will amount to anything. They've been pushing this narrative for a couple of years and it's come to nothing each time. It's will fade away for a few weeks soon and then pop back up next time they need a distraction.
Do you remember the old show "Crossfire" on CNN? Robert Novak and Michael Kinsley, two smart guys, would fire away at each other, calling each other immediately on any bullshit, exposing talking points, etc.

I sure wish we could go back to that, so that each side of an issue could be fairly and equally represented, and so that bullshit could be burned to the ground right away.

that will never happen because today's left knows that when both sides are given equal time, they always lose. They lose because their ideology is based on emotion not reality. They want to repeat the failures of the past rather than learn from them.
I'd think that if this goes into some kind of legal proceeding, all the facts will have to come out and the Left will have to defend itself. An accusation his huge, this historic, will have to be examined from every angle.

What concerns me as much as anything on this, is that if (bolded, underlined) this is found to be largely fantasy, it won't matter. The response from the Right will be that the Deep State was able to cover it up, or something like that.

It is apparent that radical partisanship exhibited by both parties WORKS. It keeps the American people divided while the political and transnational capitalist class (the.1%) continue to enrich and empower themselves.

We keep hearing about this Deep State ,especially everytime something doesn't go the way folks want Gub'Mit to

But we never hear just who or what 'they' are.

CIA? Area 51? Illuminati......?

anyone?

well maybe there's no deep state at all, it simply IS the state providing evidence it doesn't work for it's people

~S~
There is a Deep State and it has been around for a long time. It was instrumental in the murder of JFK, over 55 years ago.

It includes members of the CIA and all the other many intelligence agencies. It is the Military Industrial Complex. HELL!!! Eisenhower warned of it’s influence in his farewell address in 1961.

It is sad so many Americans are duped by powerful forces into believing the Deep State doesn’t exist, for the benefit of the Deep State.

If true, then any given potus is their puppet Gip, along with Congress ,along with foreign and domestic policie(s)

for the last 3 generations,,,,

~S~

Obama sure has been quiet lately

Obama knows what is the the FISA applications and other classified documents. Maybe he's laying low and seeing if he can turn state's evidence. Be put into Witness Protection and assuming a new identity in Jakarta after he rats out the others.

I'd think that if this goes into some kind of legal proceeding, all the facts will have to come out and the Left will have to defend itself. An accusation his huge, this historic, will have to be examined from every angle.

yeah but....who watches the watchers Mac?

~S~

Consider this, Mac.

The information in the FISA warrant applications and other classified docs is ALREADY known by President Trump and our beloved AG. He's in control of when it will be unveiled.

If it was "truly nothing" as the libs suggest, why would he build up expectations? Even more so, why would Gus Hall supporter John O. Brennan and other leftards who are in the know about these classified docs be stroking out on TV about it?

People should be patient for the Big Reveal, but I think the President is just playing the libs.
Well, Trump communicates almost exclusively in hyperbole, so nothing he says can be taken seriously.

That doesn't mean that the accusations aren't true. And I agree, let's get to the Big Reveal and whatever the hell else is going to happen. Let's get to it.

The Left was gleefully spiking the ball over Mueller, too. I just don't see an intelligent reason to make big assumptions here.

What concerns me as much as anything on this, is that if (bolded, underlined) this is found to be largely fantasy, it won't matter. The response from the Right will be that the Deep State was able to cover it up, or something like that.

It is apparent that radical partisanship exhibited by both parties WORKS. It keeps the American people divided while the political and transnational capitalist class (the.1%) continue to enrich and empower themselves.

We keep hearing about this Deep State ,especially everytime something doesn't go the way folks want Gub'Mit to

anyone?

well maybe there's no deep state at all, it simply IS the state providing evidence it doesn't work for it's people

~S~
There is a Deep State and it has been around for a long time. It was instrumental in the murder of JFK, over 55 years ago.

It includes members of the CIA and all the other many intelligence agencies. It is the Military Industrial Complex. HELL!!! Eisenhower warned of it’s influence in his farewell address in 1961.

It is sad so many Americans are duped by powerful forces into believing the Deep State doesn’t exist, for the benefit of the Deep State.

If true, then any given potus is their puppet Gip, along with Congress ,along with foreign and domestic policie(s)

~S~
That is correct. If a potus strays too far from the wishes of the Deep State, they get reminded of what happens should they continue. AKA Dallas 1963.

You might recall Schumer warning Trump of this, some time ago.

anyone?

~S~

~S~
That is correct. If a potus strays too far from the wishes of the Deep State, they get reminded of what happens should they continue. AKA Dallas 1963.

You might recall Schumer warning Trump of this, some time ago.

he did?

~S~

And THAT is where the rubber’s gonna meet the road when it comes to the Horowitz report re the FISA warrants and other investigations by Barr, et al. Paper trails and tons of audio/video of the various persons of interest dots just waiting to be connected, and pointing/leading to....

Stay tuned. We’re gonna show you clowns how to celebrate report results.

Forum List

Back