The Sad Misguided Life of George Carlin. He was NOT a genius, and NOT a hero.

More last-word-itis. :heehee: You don't even know what tartan.......can't get anything right so you self-post picks of yourself. :heehee:
The poor tartan. Stretched to the extreme and there you go gaining more weight. You’re a nasty cow. Or sow. And your denying that the picture is of you reflects how embarrassed you are by your enormous girth.

#SaveTheTartanTents.

The promises I and other Trump voters were concerned about was:
1) stemming the flood of illegals. Done
2) appointing great conservative SCOTUS justices. Done
3) Overturning Roe v Wade. Almost done
4) Be the voice of the American worker. Done.
5) Level our trade deals. Done.
6) Open ANWR and the Keystone XL... Done
7) Make us energy independent and reduce gasoline prices. Done.
8) Sharply reduce terrorism, particularly Islam domestic terrorism. Done.
9) Overturn 0bummercare. Brought it to a vote. Would have done it had McCain not lied in his campaign promise.

I will also add a game isn't over at halftime. This is only in his first term. He did far more than Chimpy did in two terms.
I'm gonna take your bullshit claims and dispel them one by one so listen up there holy one. First your claim of him reducing illegal immigration. This from the CATO INSTITUTE:

President Trump entered the White House with the goal of reducing legal immigration by 63 percent. Trump was wildly successful in reducing legal immigration. By November 2020, the Trump administration reduced the number of green cards issued to people abroad by at least 418,453 and the number of non‐immigrant visas by at least 11,178,668 during his first term through November 2020. President Trump also entered the White House with the goal of eliminating illegal immigration but Trump oversaw a virtual collapse in interior immigration enforcement and the stabilization of the illegal immigrant population. Thus, Trump succeeded in reducing legal immigration and failed to eliminate illegal immigration.

9) Overturn 0bummercare. Brought it to a vote. Would have done it had McCain not lied in his campaign promise.

I will also add a game isn't over at halftime. This is only in his first term. He did far more than Chimpy did in two terms.
Trump as the voice of the American worker:

Trump told the working class that they would get the biggest tax break in history. Even labeled the bill the "Middle Class tax cut." In reality, he pushed through a bill of 2.2 Trillion dollars, the bulk of which went to the top 1% (82%) The breaks for the rich were permanent and the so-called breaks for the working class has an expiration date.

I'm gonna take your bullshit claims and dispel them one by one so listen up there holy one. First your claim of him reducing illegal immigration. This from the CATO INSTITUTE:

President Trump entered the White House with the goal of reducing legal immigration by 63 percent. Trump was wildly successful in reducing legal immigration. By November 2020, the Trump administration reduced the number of green cards issued to people abroad by at least 418,453 and the number of non‐immigrant visas by at least 11,178,668 during his first term through November 2020. President Trump also entered the White House with the goal of eliminating illegal immigration but Trump oversaw a virtual collapse in interior immigration enforcement and the stabilization of the illegal immigrant population. Thus, Trump succeeded in reducing legal immigration and failed to eliminate illegal immigration.
So your source ADMITS Trump was wildly successful in reducing illegal immigration. Thanks for making my case. Whatcha got next? lol.

That Trump appointed Great SCOTUS justices: Kavanaugh was exposed as a rapist drunk and when questioned in his confirmation, acted out like a crybaby lunatic.

Barrett is a religious nutbag and the voice of the white collar worker. She also is a long time Roe v Wade opponent who promised to be the moderate voice of the debate.

Trump as the voice of the American worker:

Trump told the working class that they would get the biggest tax break in history. Even labeled the bill the "Middle Class tax cut." In reality, he pushed through a bill of 2.2 Trillion dollars, the bulk of which went to the top 1% (82%) The breaks for the rich were permanent and the so-called breaks for the working class has an expiration date.
Why do you feel the need to lie?

So far, you're 0 for 2. Whatcha got next? lol.

He kept his promises?

Didn't he promise to put Hillary in jail (he said he would get the Supreme Court to do it).
Didn't he promise to overturn Roe v. Wade?
Didn't he promise to replace the Affordable Care Act?
Didn't he promise to be the voice of the American worker?
Didn't he promise to eliminate the federal deficit?
Didn't he promise Mexico would pay for the wall?

Seems like you are cherry-picking what you want to hear. Given your approach to your religious beliefs, that is not a surprise.
Leveled our foreign trade:

He placed tariffs on China which resulted in a further imbalance because like the idiot he is he didn't know that tariffs are by their very nature, inflationary. One of those tariffs was a ban on the sale of soy beans. The result of those decisions was and is a factor in a rise in the price of goods because of FACTS like Walmart inventory is over 70% Chinese import goods at low prices to help the American consumer. China, in return, raised prices on those goods we import. As per the Soy bean fiasco, China almost immediately began buying soy beans from other markets including Brazil at lower prices , the result of which hurt farmers in America so much that Trump had to use tax dollars to repay and repair the damage to farmers. Many of them closed up family farms that were in families for decades.

That Trump appointed Great SCOTUS justices: Kavanaugh was exposed as a rapist drunk and when questioned in his confirmation, acted out like a crybaby lunatic.

Barrett is a religious nutbag and the voice of the white collar worker. She also is a long time Roe v Wade opponent who promised to be the moderate voice of the debate.
You're just flapping your gums, mate. Nobody cares about your baseless insults. You lost.

You hyper religious, primitive people will tell yourselves what you want to hear no matter what I say.

Like you just did.
I've never seen such envy as I see from this forum's leftwingers. I don't undestand it. I've never thought that way. When I saw a successful person, I tried to see what I could learn from them. I wouldn't have dreamed of whining or pouting or trying to pull them down.

Leveled our foreign trade:

He placed tariffs on China which resulted in a further imbalance because like the idiot he is he didn't know that tariffs are by their very nature, inflationary. One of those tariffs was a ban on the sale of soy beans. The result of those decisions was and is a factor in a rise in the price of goods because of FACTS like Walmart inventory is over 70% Chinese import goods at low prices to help the American consumer. China, in return, raised prices on those goods we import. As per the Soy bean fiasco, China almost immediately began buying soy beans from other markets including Brazil at lower prices , the result of which hurt farmers in America so much that Trump had to use tax dollars to repay and repair the damage to farmers. Many of them closed up family farms that were in families for decades.

Fact Check

Trade Deficit With China Decreased Under Trump​

Excellent job, President Trump.
You're now 0 for 3. Whatcha got next to make my case? lol.

I know you are stupid but I didn't think you couldn't read. Try again.

There it is again. In your own words. Thanks again for making my case. lol.

Forum List

Back